Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how these people have flown under the radar of gossip magazines and investigative news shows. Weird.

Reactions: 4
It wasn't revealed by them but someone here on the board. We have just tried to get Asa or one of them to respond to the information. All we get is silence and deletions... I will post what I can (I have redacted more information that the Duval County records page) but it is all there, if you search for it...
Note: Please do not post the information that has been redacted and if you get to the child's name, I please ask that you do not go into "real life" with this information on confronting the child in question. The child may not know and doesn't need to hear this information from anyone here.. Please do not post the information for the child in question either.. I wished I could get that information redacted myself, just incase someone would do this because it isn't fair for a child's information to be online like it is and I ask that you please don't use it for such..
no problem, i would never drag an innocent child into the public eye! Not their fault their father cheated!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Y’all let me know how long these stay up!!
Awwwwww man, Sam-I-Am---> the LOOK on PIGcilla's face that you captured in that screenshot turned out perfect when juxtaposed with your comment. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. We know they are seeing these, why no response? Or at the very least a delete? So ODD. I wonder what the situation is like. Does Isaiah know? ASSa's Mother and Father, Step-Dad, etc? How did PIGcilla react? Maybe that is why she's so enormous and he cannot leave her? IDK, all this controversy did for me was stir up even more questions... WHY??????????????????????

She doesn’t know how to comb Abbies hair? She said Asa usually does and she’s not good at it? Summer couldn’t comb it either? How hard is it to put it in a ponytail so it’s not in her face constantly.
Judging by how PIGcilla's looks on the daily tells me she's just "not good at all the things..." one of them being 'doing girl hair' SHEESH!

Some fool has put a comment Priscilla for president. New project for Asa
[/QUOTE]
Whaaa? Based on what? Her superb lunch-making skills and her status as the lisp-Queen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoa, did anyone notice around 2:54 in the latest video, when P says "you can do it," Abbie says "no"? I've always believed she's 100% nonverbal, but I've heard her say something that approximates "no" enough times to wonder about it.

She says something like that again around 9:39. Do you guys think she's just vocalizing or she actually knows the word "no"? If so, it's the only word I've ever heard her say.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She moans something that might sound like no & they admit that it’s a strong sound that would fit in placement of NO, but they refuse to say it’s her saying no. Makes NO sense. Teach her to say NO. Hold munchkin donuts as a reward. They don’t work w/ her to exercise her mouth to be able to speak. It’s really sad. Hope she gets extensive speech therapy at school, but if she did, I’d think they’d talk about it. Their biggest pet peeve is ppl saying Abbie said a word. Maybe if someone comments that Abbie asked where her step sister is they’d respond.

• Haha
Priscilla just looks spent in this last vlog. Certainly shows she is not used to dealing with Abby. Does seem like Asa is the one that has stepped up thru the years to handle her. Seems like the skeletons that came out of the closet in regards to Asa’s other child stirred things up for P again. I’m guessing why she ranted so much in this vlog. Guaranteed if Asa was out of the picture Abby would be placed in a facility as P could not handle her.

• Haha
At one point, Abbie was working with a speech pathologist. No idea if that's still going on today.

Reactions: 5
I can't find what I posted earlier. I'm not blocked yet though. My husband's comment on her rant was that she never mentions siblings as caregivers. Totally dissed her son and every other sibling out there and a case in point of why siblings feel invisible.
We live near where one if the meetups was. I asked him if he wanted to go. Just to say we had. He said he would want to go, but just be there in the restaurant before it started. And then at some random point walk over, give Asa firm handshake, hang on a little too long while he asks how his third child is doing.

Sorry for the double post.... I don't have children and yet I can do girls hair. My husband's niece stays with us a couple of nights a month and just by having her in my life for the past 5 years, I've gotten good at it. Tells me that P spends less time with her own child than I do my niece.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The comment about the third child with the 28 replies has been taken down, well there’s a surprise. The people on there are really sad, like sheep. The problem is that Asa can’t stand anyone questioning him and when they do if it’s something he doesn’t want to answer, the comment is deleted.
The majority of people following and defending them are those that would rush to buy “ the miracle cure”
It’s sickening

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it so damn comical this whole speech about LiFtInG EaCh oThEr Up yet when there is a "hate/controversial" comment they are the first to go off and make some snarky passive aggressive comment back that tip toes around the actual comment. Saying we don't have to hate on each other because of different opinions and views yet if your opinion and view does not match theirs and you leave a comment they delete it. "That's what makes the world go round guys. It cost 0$ to be kind" - Priscilla for president y'all

Everything that comes out of their damn mouth is hypocritical.

Also that whole speech I got "addressing the third child vibes".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it so damn comical this whole speech about LiFtInG EaCh oThEr Up yet when there is a "hate/controversial" comment they are the first to go off and make some snarky passive aggressive comment back that tip toes around the actual comment. Saying we don't have to hate on each other because of different opinions and views yet if your opinion and view does not match theirs and you leave a comment they delete it. "That's what makes the world go round guys. It cost 0$ to be kind" - Priscilla for president y'all

Everything that comes out of their damn mouth is hypocritical.

Also that whole speech I got "addressing the third child vibes".
Yep. Of course, the real message is that people should be lifting A & P up. While they exploit Abbie, do nothing to further the cause of helping all people who have autism and dish out snark while they're at it.

The post is still there with 30 responses. I'm amazed. I've saved the highly redacted version of one of the court records. Next time they do a "A is such an awesome dad" vlog, it might be time to share it. Or not. They clearly read here. This will keep them guessing even if nothing will keep them real.

My husband is looking around for clothes to wear to a meet up. Because everyone wants to see a middle aged guy who has an accountant's body in skinny jeans, an unflattering tshirt and cheap sunglasses. I may have threatened to divorce him if he gets a haircut like A.

• Haha
New member, first post.

I loved this channel for a while, then started noticing some things about them and their friends but thought, "is it just me?" Now I see it isn't just me.

My first inkling was when they all went to VidCon, and the Wee family was there. The child started making noise while someone was speaking and they wanted mom to take her out. The Wee family was so hurt and the Maass family said it was a learning experience for the speaker and the audience. What parent in their right mind takes ANY child to an adult speech and sits them up front? Any so called normal child will get bored and make noise, why do that? Stand in the back so you will not bother people and can leave without making a scene. Don't whine and cry because you had to be asked to leave....get some common sense people.

I started seeing both families quite differently at that moment.

I also do not understand why Abbie gets a pass on being violent with her brother and mom. That should have been stopped a long time ago. Pinching, hitting, headbutting, NOT acceptable!! I would be afraid to have her around children for that reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Priscilla just looks spent in this last vlog. Certainly shows she is not used to dealing with Abby. Does seem like Asa is the one that has stepped up thru the years to handle her. Seems like the skeletons that came out of the closet in regards to Asa’s other child stirred things up for P again. I’m guessing why she ranted so much in this vlog. Guaranteed if Asa was out of the picture Abby would be placed in a facility as P could not handle her.
I bet she was mad that Isaiah went and hung with his friends instead of staying home to help. But then again they treat him as a caregiver. Also all Priscilla is worried about is maintaining her Riverside life and image.

• Heart
  • Haha
A lot of viewers are upset about them not vaccinating. Im not into the debate on vaccines, but at least they are being called out on something.

Also I found this comment interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I hate that 'TEEHEEHEE' nasally laugh that Summer does. It's how a toddler laughs.
I think the lifestyle they’re providing Summer is too comfortable. Maybe it’s what she needs. She’s essentially living a spoiled life, at home w/ M&D figures. It’s making her regress. What was wrong w/ NYC? Did she not realize her limitations? Or did FA $ entice her that much? Take a listen to how she speaks when she walks in after the event. She sounds identical to Priss when she acted out the “I cried” bit. It actually creeped me out. Her voice then changed as she tried to get back into her own personality & not copy the sluggish big lady of the household. The times where Asa often prods her to repeat certain lines in front of the camera, because ppl like it. 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just keep commenting as much as you can, guys. Also, uploading the redacted stuff about the kid to imgur and posting it as a link in the comments will be instant proof.

If someone attaches the redacted screenshot, i will upload it and provide a link...

By the way. You guys mention that these new revelations are why cilla is acting this way. They are like 4 days behind on their blogs... So they probably havent seen it yet in the videos we have seen on the channel.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.