Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face slap. I thought you were asking if he reads stuff here. I need some caffeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh he’s all in a tizzy !!! The people who Have money taken out monthly to support his channel are now going to find out the real truth and he and Priscilla will not be able to go out to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner anymore and buy tit at target on clearance as often !!!! He totally knows what’s going on , he’s been called out in the comments so you know he went right to google 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His fans remind me of the Duggar fans- when the scandals about Josh came out about him molesting his sisters, all his fans were quick to defend him saying 'he made a mistake' and all that BS. I guess that a lot of his fans will be extra defensive as they feel they need to save face rather than admit their judgement of Assa's character was all wrong.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being summer and having to read the comment that asa has an affair baby and then not knowing how to react. I sorta feel bad for her but not really.

Hey guys, I'm new here!
I feel bad for poor Isaiah. We don't have a clue if he even knew about his secret sister before.
I just don't understand how ASSa is just living his life, spending like crazy and not giving a tit about her older daughter. Maybe it's for the better. I hope she has a great life, at least she doesn't have to deal with his disgusting, narcissistic father.
Can you guys imagine what would it be like to visit your deadbeat father on the weekends, so he can film you for YT, while you have to listen to your sister's screaming and grunting all day?

Reactions: 6
Hey guys, I'm new here!
I feel bad for poor Isaiah. We don't have a clue if he even knew about his secret sister before.
I just don't understand how ASSa is just living his life, spending like crazy and not giving a tit about her older daughter. Maybe it's for the better. I hope she has a great life, at least she doesn't have to deal with his disgusting, narcissistic father.
Can you guys imagine what would it be like to visit your deadbeat father on the weekends, so he can film you for YT, while you have to listen to your sister's screaming and grunting all day?
don't forget about the pinching and basically being ignored because they are too busy filling..

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone. I've been reading on this site for a long time, but never posted. I started off like a lot of you and became a fan quickly and watched religiously. When they moved, I started to see through the cracks. They're all so awkward and mindful around Asa, and you can tell how controlling he is. All he does is exploit his kids, spreads no awareness, and puts people down who ask genuine questions. The reason I found you guys was because I noticed their fans in the comments were literally all worshipping everything they said. It was creepy. I googled reviews for them and found you guys. This family doesn't deserve to earn money off of their child who cant even consent to be filmed. The way they talk about her right in front of her is so demeaning, and they act so entitled and cringy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being summer and having to read the comment that asa has an affair baby and then not knowing how to react. I sorta feel bad for her but not really.
She strikes me as being very immature. Perhaps she has to play the role of friend to a toddler. I am a retired college professor and am surprised that A and P did not pay into the Florida college tuition plan for their son. The son is a very bright grounded young man and is as good as any of the many students I have taught in the past.

This is ridiculous.
This child is like a feral animal in public places. It is not fair to patrons of public places. Take her earlier when fewer people are in the restaurant

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone is definitely in the dog house -- the new vlog is all about his proposal story with Priscilla. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
This is ridiculous.
I would NOT be surprised if they didn't contact TSA Cares 72 hours before the trip..
"TSA recommends that passengers call approximately 72 hours ahead of travel so that TSA Cares has the opportunity to coordinate checkpoint support with a TSA Customer Service Manager located at the airport when necessary."

A & P constantly just like to complain about services, when they fail to actually read and contact people ahead of time... It is just like the game that they tried to get Abbie into and they were having issues with her book bag.. I really want to say it was a Jaguars game.. They knew that the website said it was allowed but didn't know where or how.. I have taken 2 bags into a NFL game, after the strict regulations went into place with clear only (but medical doesn't have those requirements). I called way ahead, explained why we needed the bags. I had a supervisors name and a specific entrance and area (with very detailed directions on how to get there).. Guess what? The ONLY issue we had, was the general public stopping us, telling us that we couldn't take the bags into the stadium.. When they placed bands on the bags and let us through, we had people shocked.. I will say though, I call ahead and we plan ahead, for just about everything...
I have plans to take one of my children to NYC soon.. Guess what, we are planning that trip now, for late in the year. It will be from TSA, where we stay, where we eat, transportation, etc. EVERYTHING is planned out, EVERYTHING is talked about, backup plans are even taken into consideration also, Google Maps is our friend and YouTube is great too...
Also, I think it is constantly disruptive that they bring her into public when she cannot handle situations with normal public expectations. Our children had to earn the right to go into public, meaning that we started small, we went over expectations, what they were to do and not do. We went through it all. We started on very small trips to our local gas station, then grocery store, etc. It was a work up to places like restaurants to eat out and these were considered "treats." If they misbehaved or had bad experiences, we sat those out for a while, until we felt those had work themselves out and we tried again... We constantly would talk about why we don't go to some places and we revisit some but we always would warn servers that we may need to leave, we always ask for a bill when the food is delivered, etc. We still have times that we don't go out, even now that they are teenagers, when they are having bad days (though we rarely go out nearly as much as they do)...
Again, it is poor planning and neither A nor P seem like they can plan themselves out of a wet paper bag..

Reactions: 11
This child is like a feral animal in public places. It is not fair to patrons of public places. Take her earlier when fewer people are in the restaurant
They talk about people "staring" at them. Like everyone, everywhere they go, should be able to take it in stride that a teenage-sized person is yelling. Even if you know why, it can be startling and you would look over out of reflex. Almost like A is parking himself and Abbie in busy places and then challenging people to not look at them. And he's holding a camera, so it makes it even more awkward.

Also, I think it is constantly disruptive that they bring her into public when she cannot handle situations with normal public expectations. Our children had to earn the right to go into public, meaning that we started small, we went over expectations, what they were to do and not do. We went through it all. We started on very small trips to our local gas station, then grocery store, etc. It was a work up to places like restaurants to eat out and these were considered "treats." If they misbehaved or had bad experiences, we sat those out for a while, until we felt those had work themselves out and we tried again... We constantly would talk about why we don't go to some places and we revisit some but we always would warn servers that we may need to leave, we always ask for a bill when the food is delivered, etc. We still have times that we don't go out, even now that they are teenagers, when they are having bad days (though we rarely go out nearly as much as they do)...
Again, it is poor planning and neither A nor P seem like they can plan themselves out of a wet paper bag..
Going someplace and having it go smoothly doesn't make for interesting content, though....

I agree. I so don't get taking her to the hardest situations and then just seeing what happens. And some places may just be too hard. There are places to this day that my brother does not do well in. We stick with what works.

Last edited:
I just can’t with Lauren Brazey and her husband and how they venture off to the Moss compound on occasion to Eat and drink ! And Lauren’s dam saying “ Hello Friends “ ! There’s so much that bothers me about them as well !!!!!! YouTube for them full time now and her husband quit his job ! Disgusting !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They talk about people "staring" at them. Like everyone, everywhere they go, should be able to take it in stride that a teenage-sized person is yelling. Even if you know why, it can be startling and you would look over out of reflex. Almost like A is parking himself and Abbie in busy places and then challenging people to not look at them. And he's holding a camera, so it makes it even more awkward.

Going someplace and having it go smoothly doesn't make for interesting content, though....

I agree. I so don't get taking her to the hardest situations and then just seeing what happens. And some places may just be too hard. There are places to this day that my brother does not do well in. We stick with what works.
Also, not every person who is staring is judging her for being autistic. An almost adult sized person is screaming and grunting.... people are going to keep an eye out to make sure she's okay. It doesn't mean they don't "accept" autism.

If you're going to take someone with autism and extreme stimming behaviors out somewhere that is potentially triggering to them, you owe it to the autistic person to make the experience as smooth as possible. Both parents focused, wait staff aware of what's happening, placed somewhere that is somewhat quiet or close to an exit. It's disrespectful to shove a camera in Abbie's face while she's already in a stressful environment that she DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE IN. When the camera is out it means that you're #1 priority is filming, not making it a pleasant experience for her. They need to put the cameras down. live in the moment. and actually FOCUS on their daughter and what she needs instead of scolding her and trying to get content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, not every person who is staring is judging her for being autistic. An almost adult sized person is screaming and grunting.... people are going to keep an eye out to make sure she's okay. It doesn't mean they don't "accept" autism.

If you're going to take someone with autism and extreme stimming behaviors out somewhere that is potentially triggering to them, you owe it to the autistic person to make the experience as smooth as possible. Both parents focused, wait staff aware of what's happening, placed somewhere that is somewhat quiet or close to an exit. It's disrespectful to shove a camera in Abbie's face while she's already in a stressful environment that she DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE IN. When the camera is out it means that you're #1 priority is filming, not making it a pleasant experience for her. They need to put the cameras down. live in the moment. and actually FOCUS on their daughter and what she needs instead of scolding her and trying to get content.
Exactly!! You said it way more better than I could!! I just don't see why they think everyone is always "judging" them but sometimes people are just concerned!!! Also, yes, planning is so essential!! They have both parents to be able to make those plans too.. It is just myself (and now we include the child that is going, or all of them) but we always have exit plans. I can take all 4 of my kids out, by myself but there are exit plans in place.. I don't see why he doesn't have those planned out... I guess maybe because they didn't do it for so many years, sticking her in the back room of the ATV shop for hours and days... So, of course, she is going to act like a feral animal, when she finally gets to go out...

After witnessing Summer teaching Abbie to push buttons on the stove and then not correcting her when she shoveled an entire cookie in her mouth, I'm convinced Summer is not too bright.
Those cookies were most definitely sticking to the roof of Abbie's mouth. It has been stated in previous vlogs that this occurs when Abbie eats.
Do they all lack good sense?
Wth is this tit show anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone. I've been reading on this site for a long time, but never posted. I started off like a lot of you and became a fan quickly and watched religiously. When they moved, I started to see through the cracks. They're all so awkward and mindful around Asa, and you can tell how controlling he is. All he does is exploit his kids, spreads no awareness, and puts people down who ask genuine questions. The reason I found you guys was because I noticed their fans in the comments were literally all worshipping everything they said. It was creepy. I googled reviews for them and found you guys. This family doesn't deserve to earn money off of their child who cant even consent to be filmed. The way they talk about her right in front of her is so demeaning, and they act so entitled and cringy.
I agree, he gets so angry in public if someone looks at her when she is doing all her stims, yet in one of their vlogs he mimicked her stim all the way to school. Everytime she would yell, so would her dad. I can only imagine how he would have flipped out if someone else(child) would have mimicked her like he was doing.

Exactly!! You said it way more better than I could!! I just don't see why they think everyone is always "judging" them but sometimes people are just concerned!!! Also, yes, planning is so essential!! They have both parents to be able to make those plans too.. It is just myself (and now we include the child that is going, or all of them) but we always have exit plans. I can take all 4 of my kids out, by myself but there are exit plans in place.. I don't see why he doesn't have those planned out... I guess maybe because they didn't do it for so many years, sticking her in the back room of the ATV shop for hours and days... So, of course, she is going to act like a feral animal, when she finally gets to go out...
He does not want anyone to look at her but yet in one of their vlogs he mimics her yelling stim all the way to school and he and wife laughs.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.