Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
this whole vlog is actually embarrassing 🙈
- pig sat like a beached whale at the side of the pool
- wtf is wrong with Isaiah, I don’t even know how to describe it…like he’s trying too hard to be funny all the time, but he’s not
- cilla’s stupid shoes- Y’know what maybe loosing weight would sort the plantar fasciitis.
- yet more cooking
- random chats about communion/mass
---
I started watching Corrie when I was 2 yrs old (1967) and was enraptured with Ena Sharples 😂 From my teens onward, I never missed an episode until about five years ago when it was losing the heart of the show. I see that Gail is leaving the Street, so I might tune in because Martin is supposed to come back for a few episodes. Ab Fab is in my top ten!! I also love Thin Blue Line ! I grew up watching Some Mothers...."hmmmmmm......Betty"😂😂 My favourite of all time is Fun at the Funeral Parlour. I found it on a religious channel that obviously never watched an episode😂😂
sorry what? Gail platt is leaving corrie! How dare she! I watched corination street growing up, but stopped in about 2007 when I went to uni and didn’t have a tv, and there as no itv catch up. I still can’t hear that ‘you, and me, alwaaays. And forever’ song without think of Richard Hillman trying to drown them all by driving the car into the canal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Isaiah is just a special kind of weirdo, isn't he?
He just spent a few weeks at a camp for individuals with special needs, and a bunch of high school teenage "buddies".
What does he do when he finally gets a break?
Gets drunk with his Mommy, then takes a nappy-poo before dinner.

Oh and Asa- you are not influencers.
What, and who are you influencing exactly?
I'd love to hear his response. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So. The parents can't post pics on social media but Space Boi can post all the disturbing photos he wants to on the Camp page? That makes perfect sense.
It's an issue if you can't enjoy being in the pool without a Trulys in your hand. It's an even bigger issue if you're 23 years old and can't control yourself from making wet skin to skin contact with your 400lb birther in the pool. Over and over. And over.
Space Boi loves to talk tit and get his appearance in. Once again we see him repeatedly grabbing Abbie's shoulders trying to get a reaction from her. Did he want to wrestle?
Percillerpotamus in her red wedges. 😆 🤣 😂 With her planters faciatis self. 😆 🤣 😂
I dunno what was funnier, watching her walk in those things, Assa insinuating she looked like Hillary or the fact that because she's too fat, Assa had to remove her sexy red wedges from her Flintstone gorilla feet. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have an extra room in my house, and I made it into a space for the cats. Junior matters less to his parents than my cats matter to me.
I love love love that your kitty has their own bedroom 💗 If I ever make my fortune I want to build my own home on a huge plot of land and for each of my rescue animals (and any future rescue sweeties) to have their own room decorated to their own taste and personalities.

They will of course be sleeping with me and their Dad in our bed during the night but I would love for them to have their own little special space to go to when they feel like they need a moment.

All of my pets have been rescues and had nothing before coming to me so i’d love for them to have something special of their very own, hell I’d serve them the world on a platter if I could as they deserve it after all they’ve been through when they were in Romania 😢.

It’s my ultimate dream and I have it all planned out already, I know I’m such a loser haha but I adore my animals and any others that we will be blessed to add to our family in the future. You should see the vision I have for the future rescue donkeys and Shetland ponies barn, it’s like a boutique hotel 😂 My partner puts up with a lot as you can tell!

Sorry for going on a bit lol, rescue animals are my passion and I could talk about the wonders of them endlessly. Just got to figure out how to make myself a multi millionaire now, any tips ladies? I may need to resort to doing an Anna Nicole Smith 😂

Back to Tattle scheduling and soz for the detour 😘✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's on those shots well, they aren't working.

View attachment 3030926

And the wrinkles holy crap.

View attachment 3030941
I'd be willing to believe that she's trying the shots and thinking she's absolutely killing it, but she's not eating or drinking like her appetite is reduced whatsoever. She's either not taking them or she's taking them and ignoring the recommended diet that comes with it and the physical discomfort from eating too much while on it.
IF she's taking these shots, she should only be consuming ~1200 calories a day (including beverages), mostly lean proteins and non-fried non-cheesed veggies. We can see on the vlogs that she is definitely not doing that..

I'm 5 years older than this woman and I don't have wrinkles beyond some fine lines on my forehead! She's a walking billboard for sun damage!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I started watching Corrie when I was 2 yrs old (1967) and was enraptured with Ena Sharples 😂 From my teens onward, I never missed an episode until about five years ago when it was losing the heart of the show. I see that Gail is leaving the Street, so I might tune in because Martin is supposed to come back for a few episodes. Ab Fab is in my top ten!! I also love Thin Blue Line ! I grew up watching Some Mothers...."hmmmmmm......Betty"😂😂 My favourite of all time is Fun at the Funeral Parlour. I found it on a religious channel that obviously never watched an episode😂😂
I’m a June 1985 baby so Corrie has always been in in the background when I was a baby and a toddler. God there’s so many wonderful soaps and comedy sitcoms. I wish there was a separate thread for us to talk about nostalgic U.K. and US shows. Would you be interested if I created one? Can discuss our fave series and episodes?

Rab C Nesbit is another great one but you’d definitely need the subtitles on as his Scottish accent is sooo strong. The Brittas Empire is another great one too, and the young ones and Bottom.

Yep the old cheat Martin is back on the street (fun fact he makes cheese when he’s not acting). If you can believe it Ken, Rita and Audrey are still kicking about too lol. Maureen Lipman is a welcome addition too. I will leave it there anyway as I don’t want to derail the thread and possibly to get thrown in Tattle jail ha.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd be willing to believe that she's trying the shots and thinking she's absolutely killing it, but she's not eating or drinking like her appetite is reduced whatsoever. She's either not taking them or she's taking them and ignoring the recommended diet that comes with it and the physical discomfort from eating too much while on it.
IF she's taking these shots, she should only be consuming ~1200 calories a day (including beverages), mostly lean proteins and non-fried non-cheesed veggies. We can see on the vlogs that she is definitely not doing that..

I'm 5 years older than this woman and I don't have wrinkles beyond some fine lines on my forehead! She's a walking billboard for sun damage!
That’s about how many calories I eat in a day, 1200. Believe me, it’s not easy. I’m not strict about processed food (Lean Cuisines, Healthy Choice, etc), but it’s still tough. I don’t think she can do it.

• Heart
I don't think she is on any of the shots. And even if she were, you don't just magically drop weight. She has to eat less, eat clean, and ideally, exercise.
Shes still eating brontosaurus steaks, chips and dip and deserts. She damn near cleaned out the Amish when they were traveling!
She had the golden ticket when she had the gastric sleeve. If she couldn't make that work for her, theres no chance in hell she'd have success with a shot. I think shes simply gaslighting the humpties with her weight loss talk. Tricking them into seeing what she wants them to see.
JMO though!
I agree with you (y)
---

I know nothing about these famous shots, but I have read that one cannot eat & drink huge amounts because their stomach would explode. Well that lets pigshit out IMO - she never stops eating 'fat presenting as food' & drinking alcohol.
AND - she is deathly afraid of needles 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sweet Fancy Moses, just look at that Hitler haired, weenus armed, Flintstone footed wrinkled mess 🧐 Has that Beast no pride in her appearance when she is a Thummer Ambathador for Boomshit? Has she never heard of a steam iron?

1719971151205.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

One of the bad things about ozempic shots are your face will show you are taking it by the saggy wrinkled loose skin. Called ozempic face.

Reactions: 12
Junior practicing at home so he can “throw kids around” at camp.

IMG_8700.jpeg

And she always has to plug her nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Junior practicing at home so he can “throw kids around” at camp.

View attachment 3031089
This is just sick.
The whole family is a shitshow. We got Abs in her own world walking around greasy & dirty. We got Izzy's very strange interactions with his heffer mother...heaving her huge behind & smelly crotch up against his face & neck. We got Ass pretending to be 'all that' in the vlogs but we know what he's really like cuz we've seen him in a group with the other hun husbands...he's actually a short little unsocial and unlikable dick. And then we got Big P thinking she's some kinda model or something...a complete shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs. Ed sent a bouquet to Piggy, celebrating her June sales and upcoming SlimeLife presentation.

IMG_8721.png

My favorite part of the note is the sign off, “Love you big.”

IMG_8722.jpeg

Hmmm. 🤣

IMG_8708.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow