Fathering Autism #180 Stinky RV, Dimpled Fat Knee, Incontinence Pads~ How Sexxxxyyy.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just recently found this circus and now I'll admit...I'm kind of hooked.
One question...an old video came up that was all about the wife having weight loss surgery.
So, ummmm what happened ?
I also hated when the father walked the daughter through brambles and high weeds/grasses to see some type of body of water.
Does he not realize there are tics, snakes etc lurking in there ???
Hope I can be a good new member !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So I just recently found this circus and now I'll admit...I'm kind of hooked.
One question...an old video came up that was all about the wife having weight loss surgery.
So, ummmm what happened ?
I also hated when the father walked the daughter through brambles and high weeds/grasses to see some type of body of water.
Does he not realize there are tics, snakes etc lurking in there ???
Hope I can be a good new member !!!
Welcome! Basically she did everything she wasn't supposed to do and gained it all back. Plus. But she'll tell you that she's 75 pounds below her pre weight loss surgery weight. :rolleyes: 🀣

No need to worry about snakes though she just throws her daughter in front of her and lets her deal with the snakes.

1718431351552.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Congratulations and A Maaassive Thank You to @Silverlady for hooking us up with a spectacular title to kick off thread #180.
πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
View attachment 2995129
Congratulations and A Maaassive Thank You to @Silverlady for hooking us up with a spectacular title to kick off thread #180.
πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€πŸ™ŒπŸΌ
View attachment 2995129
I'm literally swooning. The title wasn't half as brilliant as most, but I have kept on trying. And trying.... haha...Maybe it was the new makeup I bought from that nice fat lady from Limelife that has changed my luck (and my life) , Yes, that was it. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ass said "Those eggs were good weren't they Cill?" I thought Pig didn't like eggs?! Liar Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Priscilla was really useful putting two crackers over the marshmallow. What would anyone do without her?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Happy Saturday!
Atha was a busy little man in the YT comments.
Pig never really takes a vacation.
πŸ˜‚
He has lost his damn, lying ass mind.
IMG_3261.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38