Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, before I forget... someone on here has mentioned a few days ago that they feel Assa’s stepmom has something going on ... like mentally. I think you are 100% correct. I have noticed it too. She is not “right.”

Reactions: 15
The podcast though.
🐖 admits to not having a mothering instinct.
She really is a witch.
100%.
IMO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The podcast though.
🐖 admits to not having a mothering instinct.
She really is a witch.
100%.
IMO
Yep we can tell because she'd rather be looking at her phone rather than her kids. Can you imagine her meltdown if it was to break. Something just isn't right with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep we can tell because she'd rather be looking at her phone rather than her kids. Can you imagine her meltdown if it was to break. Something just isn't right with her.
I bet she has a bunch of rice in the house just to salvage her damn phone when Abbie throws it in the pool one day.

Rice-silla

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she has a bunch of rice in the house just to salvage her damn phone when Abbie throws it in the pool one day.
That would be great content.. unfortunately most phones are pretty waterproof.... maybe if Abbie got ahold of it and threw it out the window of the car?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That would be great content.. unfortunately most phones are pretty waterproof.... maybe if Abbie got ahold of it and threw it out the window of the car?
Rice thing is only supposed to work for water damage lol... but she would probably throw it in the rice anyway. Lol

After suffering a heart attack.

• Haha
I knew that witch never had a mothering instinct.
I knew she never played with her kids.
She's a self centered spoiled only child and it shows.
She's so easy to read.
IMO

Was there a new podcast?
Yes and you gotta see it.

Thats not where she shines... she is more suited to the MLM scamming life $$$$$.. and of course being a "chef" ...
She shines being a fake ass witch is where she shines.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New vlog is up looks like he's been reading this again. Hi Assssaaa you should do a fitness workout vlog using your treadmill.
Absolutely! And Asa you should film Abbie throwing P's phone in the pool that will get hella views!

Rice thing is only supposed to work for water damage lol... but she would probably throw it in the rice anyway. Lol

After suffering a heart attack.
Nah she would eat the rice and put it in the Cap'n Crunch. Well she'd probably eat that too. Yep R.I.P phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, that was a non-event. Asa makes out he is the CEO of a large company - a bit of filming and some editing is not a day's work. Never a thought spared for all the hardworking doctors, nurses and care workers at the moment. Selfish as hell.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They have to have all the things don't they. I find it very strange that we've never really seen his family apart from his dad a few times.
I saw an older video with his two brothers, one is married with two kids and the other has some kind of issues, not sure what. They are both quite slim.

Reactions: 5
Abbie's hair is driving me nuts. It always looks unwashed and it's so thin and stringy - poor girl must be majorly deficient in vitamin D (although let's be honest, she's probably deficient in everything with the way they eat). And you just know that they must be using the cheapest tit on her hair instead of the appropriate products. If they're not willing to maintain it they should just cut it instead of continuing to let Abbie look so ungroomed. It's a huge disservice to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also, before I forget... someone on here has mentioned a few days ago that they feel Assa’s stepmom has something going on ... like mentally. I think you are 100% correct. I have noticed it too. She is not “right.”
Well she will fit right in with the rest of them and their mutant genes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Priscilla straight up says, “You see other Youtubers who have kids and they are doing it all but their teenagers don’t have to be cared for the way Abbie does”.

UM YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A DISABLED CHILD.

How insulting to parents with disabled children who do it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Priscilla straight up says, “You see other Youtubers who have kids and they are doing it all but their teenagers don’t have to be cared for the way Abbie does”.

UM YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A DISABLED CHILD.

How insulting to parents with disabled children who do it all.
You are so right. They think for some reason that their child is more important than anyone else’s. All children wether NT , autistic, IDD and all the other disabilities , are special.
The reason their daughter is so hard to manage is mainly down to them. Serves them right.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That podcast felt like they were trying to make themselves believe that they're happy and clean up/damage control. 🐖 P 100% does not look the same as she does in her pics, and it has nothing to do with makeup. She has a ton of fat under that chin but puts out pics that make it look like she has a skinny alien chin and neck. Honestly, P is such a piece of tit. I 100% believe she doesn't have that mother feel because of Abbie not being NT. I have never looked at P and thought she is any sort of authority/boss figure. Lol...no way in hell. She is such trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.