Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P's commentary in the background of the latest vlog, omg. P is the reason why Abbie's life is so sterile and boring. Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I really enjoyed seeing her play in the dirt, she loved it! You could tell she was getting sensory input from it, you can't hide that giggle she had and she seemed very concentrated on it. Was it a poorly managed activity? tit yeah. He could of had a cloth on standby to wipe her mouth or someone to help him. It was great to see her get involved in an activity that had her needs in mind, the sensory component, I was they did more of that like they use to.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Asa actually said "she not eating it"... "shes just tasting it"...… SMH

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Abbie looked like she was enjoying the sensory play with the dirt, despite eating it. I don't know why they don't do more activities like that. He made a half ass attempt to remove it from her mouth with his muddy fingers. The laughing at her seemed to encourage her more.
“she’s a typical teenager and she’s just not into that type of stuff anymore” -Ass and Zilla.

But yes I agree. This is equivalent to the matching shoes thing. Don’t you see a pattern. She has to use things like soil and used shoes to do activities instead of actual things made for that specific purpose.

When she went to the beach, she loved the sand. It’s obvious she’s still very much into to sensory play, yet they don’t have any sensory things for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
P's commentary in the background of the latest vlog, omg. P is the reason why Abbie's life is so sterile and boring. Probably a very unpopular opinion, but I really enjoyed seeing her play in the dirt, she loved it! You could tell she was getting sensory input from it, you can't hide that giggle she had and she seemed very concentrated on it. Was it a poorly managed activity? tit yeah. He could of had a cloth on standby to wipe her mouth or someone to help him. It was great to see her get involved in an activity that had her needs in mind, the sensory component, I was they did more of that like they use to.
P can't stand any sort of messes in the new house. I think that's why she pushes the narrative that Abbie is "no longer interested in sensory things". When the truth is that sensory items and activities can be on the messy side and P can't tolerate that. Even if it's a mess that can be easily cleaned up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't have encouraged it. I would have stopped her and rinsed her mouth out and if she continued, the make her stop playing in the dirt all together. But I don't think it's going to harm her in any way.

Yes, I sure did. Then looked at poison control, she did not eat that much and it's not going to hurt her.
I was waiting for him to tell her not to eat the dirt BEFORE she ate the dirt, but he needed content. Everyone is getting bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How would these deadbeats like
Asa actually said "she not eating it"... "shes just tasting it"...… SMH
Notice how he said to P in the kitchen later that she ate a lot of dirt? He is so full of tit. Needs to keep his bullshit straight!

• Heart
  • Haha
I was waiting for him to tell her not to eat the dirt BEFORE she ate the dirt, but he needed content. Everyone is getting bored.
So true. It was definitely for content. See how he gave a little preview on social media beforehand.

• Heart
  • Sick
I very much believe Asa had good intentions when he started his vlogging. I think on his journey he lost his way. Asa and P have both admitted to being very competitive. I think Asa could not control himself once views, clicks, money, and praise started to roll in. I think Asa has always been an asshole, but the click and views just brought the asshole to the surface. Unfortunately, Abbie is the one suffering.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Again.. not trying to open a moral debate and after a few glasses of wine... again... what the F is the point? What is the point of the existence? Really hope my taxes aren’t paying for this in addition to the rest society.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had it when she was little but said not anymore, unless he is lying again and will now blame it on Pica.
Hey guys!
I watched a TV show once where a teenage girl couldn't stop eating Emery boards. Not that that has anything to do with Abbie just thought it was super strange

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Again.. not trying to open a moral debate and after a few glasses of wine... again... what the F is the point? What is the point of the existence? Really hope my taxes aren’t paying for this in addition to the rest society.
Your taxes certainly are.
In the form of respite dollars.
Free pullups, some therapies and about a $12,000.00 a year McKay Scholarship.
This money should go to working famlies who actually work with the experts and don't exploit their disabled kids on social media.
Not households like the Massives who can afford their own respite and pullups. They have insurance for therapy.
The system is backwards.
IMO.
My biggest pet peeve.

• Heart
Definitely think that they know their viewers love the crazy side of Abbie. That’s the only reason why I myself watch is because I have never seen anything like this in my life. Human curiosity ... you know? To add to her wild ways, here are a bunch of “adults” that have no idea how to treat this kid. It’s quite entertaining. I’ve always been a fan of insightful documentaries - really into cults, true crime, etc- and somehow their vlogs feel like I’m watching a never ending documentary on the “human mind and how it works.” I imagine Morgan Freeman narrating and everything. But it’s also one where you can always predict the next few scenes and that sort of thing. Much like the show “Survivor” from back in the day. I look at their channel as though it’s some sort of social experiment ... and then when I come here I compare my thoughts to the others’. Hey Assa! that should be #11 on your list of things to do during quarantine. Also, the stark difference between us people here and their rabid fans is interesting to me. Someone earlier mentioned we even write better than they do... hmm I wonder why!
Thank you! That was insightful and well-written.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
🐖 was live a little while ago on Facebook.
She stated she only needs $1400.00 more in sales to reach her "goal".
I thought I'd share incase any of you are running low on your mortuary make up and wanted to get in on this big sale!!!
😀😀
Wooooo hooooo!!
Do I still have time?
I want 1 of EVERYTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
okay, this made me chuckle. Plus....it’s 8:23pm here and I need a glass of wine before I finish these new comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember when the first planted their 'garden". They were concerned about the puppy eating the dirt because of the fertilizer. But I guess it's ok when they let Abbie eat it.
Well, training Abigail is harder than training the puppy so, I guess they just give up on her but not the puppy.

Do I still have time?
I want 1 of EVERYTHING!
Well, not me, I just want to go ahead and give the big lady the money for free bc, I just want this family to succeed so bad that I can taste it!! Come on folks! Let's help the pig reach her goal!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.