Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and when Asa was making the suggestion of setting up a tent or using blankets to make a tent, P quickly interrupts saying: "Our kids are too old for that.".... Right... Come on now Cilla! Maybe Isaiah and your surrogate daughter Summer are too old, but you know damn well Abbie would love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
New commenter here...I feel slightly conflicted over this whole vlog. At first, they seemed to me like caring parents, trying to help their daughter and other parents going through it.

The more I watched, the more evident it was , that it was not the case.

If they just changed her diet, she would function better than she does currently. All of that sugar and processed foods, with little to no vegetables is not good for her. I've seen autistic kids function so much better when switched to a clean, paleo type of diet.

The amount of Dunkin Donuts and processed food, sugar and carbs this family consumes is worrisome.
Hi and welcome.
I agree about their diets.
But their diets really are the least of their issues.
Wouldn't you say?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s posted on the other gossip site. 😉

That’s why her ass is 10x bigger than her upper torso. All those glutinous calories sink to the lowest point like sludge in a pond.
Anything you want to find you can find on google. Its there. It is public info. Did he really think he could hide that first daughter forever? Looks like Ab.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That girl gets away with murder. They have spoiled her too much and look at the result. Plus that’s only what we actually get to see.
Yep. That's the problem. They let her do whatever she wants when it comes to acting up and want to harp on other ppl for mentioning but, then, Asa goes back and harps bc of the way Abigail acts. It dosen't make any sense.

• Heart
Assa : I am the king or taking microwave meals and making them “fancy.”

Yes, we saw that with your pizza roll meal you fat duck,

After all this autism money dies out, I can gauranfuckintee that they will start doing mukbang videos with Abbie sitting right in the middle of them. Imagine the views and revenue.
I had to Google Mukbang...gross🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi and welcome.
I agree about their diets.
But their diets really are the least of their issues.
Wouldn't you say?
I would say it's high on the list though. If they controlled their diet, they'd all be healthier. If they controlled Abbie's way of eating, she might be much better behaved and be able to focus for more than 2 seconds.

Reactions: 20
His posts have become straight up infomercials. asswipe you flimflam, sideshow, carnie scumbag. I see you pulling those sales pitches. these are the ones I remember, you all let me know if I missed any.
1. audible
2. The autism puzzle piece quilt(not sure if he sells these?)
3. Isaiah instagram
4. Twittoks
5. Piggy’s cooking channel
6. ? Any others?

And in tonites vlog when the got to the part of the next day, after just getting up, there she was rockin away with dirty feet, lol.

Theres more than just one I'm sure after they posted the name of this group today.

And thanks for doing that for us!

And then Pilla almost tripped and fell, lol. Cracked concrete anyone?
Does anyone know why they cover Abbie with pillows?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I would say it's high on the list though. If they controlled their diet, they'd all be healthier. If they controlled Abbie's way of eating, she might be much better behaved and be able to focus for more than 2 seconds.
True but they have trained her like a dog or a circus monkey to perform for candy treats. So that's never going to happen. Sadly.
The hambeasts themselves are far too gone to change their ways at this point.
He even makes excuses for them not changing. It's in black and white.
I guess you read the screenshot.
Thanks for your input. 😁

• Heart
His posts have become straight up infomercials. asswipe you flimflam, sideshow, carnie scumbag. I see you pulling those sales pitches. these are the ones I remember, you all let me know if I missed any.
1. audible
2. The autism puzzle piece quilt(not sure if he sells these?)
3. Isaiah instagram
4. Twittoks
5. Piggy’s cooking channel
6. ? Any others?

Does anyone know why they cover Abbie with pillows?
She pulls them on herself I believe.

Reactions: 8
She stated the dr told her no pork.
I missed that! That’s the biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. I see a really respected bariatric surgeon (not dr now, just throwing that out there) and have seen their dieticians no less than 10 times. You eat what works for you! And that’s not all starch! It’s supposed to be lean meat and veggies! Little to no carbs, and you are supposed to eat healthy carbs, meaning non starchy veggies. But this is also why I’m closer to 100 lbs lost than she is! I’m only 4-5 months out and had a hell of a lot less to lose to begin with than she did!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I missed that! That’s the biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. I see a really respected bariatric surgeon (not dr now, just throwing that out there) and have seen their dieticians no less than 10 times. You eat what works for you! And that’s not all starch! It’s supposed to be lean meat and veggies! Little to no carbs, and you are supposed to eat healthy carbs, meaning non starchy veggies. But this is also why I’m closer to 100 lbs lost than she is! I’m only 4-5 months out and had a hell of a lot less to lose to begin with than she did!
She just paid cash and ran.
Prolly only been back to the Dr just that once when he vlogged it.
No pre surgery psychological testing.
No nutritional education.
Just pay and go.
I am glad you are getting along so well on your journey.
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She just paid cash and ran.
Prolly only been back to the Dr just that once when he vlogged it.
No pre surgery psychological testing.
No nutritional education.
Just pay and go.
I am glad you are getting along so well on your journey.
😁
Totally agree with you. She went to what people refer to as a quack because you don’t have to do all the pre surgery requirements and stringent follow up. Tons of people go to Mexico for this reason. And then when they have problems no doctor wants to touch them!

So did I. Wish I knew how to post a video from there. Perfect description of feeding time at the Massassas.
Am I wrong though? That type of thing is right up their alley. And a lot of these mukbang couples have been including their kids these days which is why I said that Abbie would be right in the middle. Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.