Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
I missed that! That’s the biggest crock of tit I’ve ever heard. I see a really respected bariatric surgeon (not dr now, just throwing that out there) and have seen their dieticians no less than 10 times. You eat what works for you! And that’s not all starch! It’s supposed to be lean meat and veggies! Little to no carbs, and you are supposed to eat healthy carbs, meaning non starchy veggies. But this is also why I’m closer to 100 lbs lost than she is! I’m only 4-5 months out and had a hell of a lot less to lose to begin with than she did!
The only time I was told to avoid or eat small portions of pork was after I had that pesky gall bladder removed since it's harder to digest and on a side note I was furloughed today so my goal is to try and read every page from the very beginning .
And as usual 🐷cilla is full of 💩. Come to think of it maybe she claims not to eat pork because she feels a kinship to it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just coming here to share that! I almost wonder if she’s a bot. She did reply to someone in her latest vid, saying season 1 ppl would get it. She’s likely bat tit crazy.
Jeez and I thought I had no life lol...I would say that woman makes me look like a party animal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I wrong though? That type of thing is right up their alley. And a lot of these mukbang couples have been including their kids these days which is why I said that Abbie would be right in the middle. Lol
Brilliant observation! I could only listen the eating for 3 seconds. Drove me nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In order for her to learn “no” at this point, they’d have to first take her upstairs in the room and the lock the cage thing... then tell her no. I always think about when she flipped out on Isaiah while they were doing the live cause the candy had ran out. Isaiah even showed her the bag to prove that everything was gone and she threw a damn fit!
I agree it'd be real hard. But better late than never?

I honestly believe that by not disciplining her when younger and never telling her no...this kid was royally effed up.

Reactions: 12
Where is Bonkbonkbonk? She/he/they haven’t commented today about Assslyssa using their non de plume on Assa’s fb or yt page, complaining about this site and the truths! 🤪
Capture+_2020-04-23-21-51-42.png

Capture+_2020-04-23-21-51-13.png

ive been reading and stuff, just started trolling her back.. or at least trying. but shes probably too busy with her intersectional feminism and racist bullshit. its a whole other can of worms. hard to take on the Abbie stuff without dragging her on her irrational hate of white people.

im here, though. just been super sore and resting up! thanks for asking!

PS - I actually use the same name everywhere (various numbers of bonks, usually bonkbonk or bonkbonkbonk).... so if you see bonk posting anywhere they havent banned me (my posts arent allowed on the FA youtube and instagram) then its me. i think I'm still allowed on summers deep thoughts pages on YT amd INSTA though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
YES!
To whoever mentioned about today's blog sounding like 3/4 of it was an ad for Audible...
I agree. Assa kept going on about it. And then I thought he finished. Nope he added on. And then I thought okay he's done now. NO! He continued....OMG
So blatantly obvious he shoulda been embarrassed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
YES!
To whoever mentioned about today's blog sounding like 3/4 of it was an ad for Audible...
I agree. Assa kept going on about it. And then I thought he finished. Nope he added on. And then I thought okay he's done now. NO! He continued....OMG
So blatantly obvious he shoulda been embarrassed
Audible must not be aware that over half of his demographic does not read books.
They really should research who they sponsor.
Deadbeat dads and scammer moms must be their jam.
Fuk audible!!
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My notes:
Quit wasting money on these bozos audible
Of course they list Tik tok.
LeArN to CoOk. Take your own advice 🐷
You pay for those credits Asa.
Alright push Ab in the pool, Great.
I agree with kids cooking, mostly because I need to learn 😂
Don’t talk like Abbie eating salad is bad.

Reactions: 12
Forced physical activity?
That's the PC statement for throwing your non verbal severely IDD kid into the pool?
Wow.
I would think that statement would be more fitting when referring to her 350lb mother who sits on her ass 24/7 with her nose in her phone scamming people!
#garbagepeople
#fatheringautism

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Must have locked Ab in the pantry when they are were playing stupid.
Audible may have so sponsored it..
But everyone should be thanking the posters here for Dummer wearing pants and everyone in the kitchen having their hair up or covered (the girls were all pulled up and both ASSa and I had hats on)...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol I was wondering where they had locked her up.

just realized we had the same thoughts! Lol. He needs to tit up ... who the duck wants advice from that idiot?
Especially because when any of the leghumpers give him advice he is offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mean to defend them with what I'm about to say. I 100% think not eating leftovers as a grown adult is stupid and wasteful. If you're gonna refuse leftovers just portion your cooking. However, if P or whoever else has decided that they won't eat leftovers, I really don't get what's so bad about giving them to Abbie? Is the argument/consensus on here that they all should take part in eating the leftovers? Or that they should just throw them away instead of giving them to Ab? I doubt these guys compost and food waste is just as bad as other forms of waste if you're sending it to a landfill because it will release methane gas. Then of course there is the actual monetary waste factor, as well. Abbie clearly does not care what she eats. Leftovers versus freshly cooked probably makes little difference to her. Why not give her leftovers to avoid food waste? I get that she's not a garbage disposal, but idk if I think giving her leftovers is treating her as less-than if she doesn't even know the difference and is happy with any food you put in front of her. I know it might be offensive to some of us if it happened to us, but Abbie doesn't think like us. Hell, my brother IS NT but a 6'2 19 years old college swimmer and gym nut who goes through food like crazy. He will eat anything. I obviously don't live with my parents anymore but I know that they give him leftovers or stuff from the fridge they're trying to get rid of because he will eat any and everything and he doesn't mind. They've been doing that for years. I know a lot of families with "garbage disposal" sons who do this, actually. (We playfully call my brother a garbage disposal and he laughs and agrees.) My cousins who are also male dudes are the same way. I guess I would get it if they were forcing that food on her when she obviously doesn't want it, but has Abbie ever seemed unhappy or tried to refuse the leftovers they give her? Asking because it's definitely possible that she did and I just missed it. If not, I guess I don't take huge issue with it. Better than just throwing it out.

Similarly to the dirty feet thing, the leftovers critique seems too nitpicky to me, but hey this is a gossip site, to each their own. I'm open to having my mind changed. That's just my 2 cents.
I never thought there was anything wrong with feeding Abbie leftovers either, I know I eat leftovers all the time, if the meal was good I’m down!

Reactions: 11
I never thought there was anything wrong with feeding Abbie leftovers either, I know I eat leftovers all the time, if the meal was good I’m down!
I think it is the point that they will heat up something for Abbie and then cook something fresh for themselves. Sometimes those leftovers can be several days old too..
I go both ways. I ate a lot of leftovers like this as a child too... I sometimes wanted what was being made but was told no..
I think if there is enough for them all, they all need to be eating them and not throwing whatever she couldn’t eat away. Which we seen that once (then all their leghumpers went on the attack and they haven’t shown that again)...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.