Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ab has her big ass head.
Forgot the filters on this one.

Given that they have always made it known how they are or have helped people etc, I really donโ€™t think they have done anything during this lockdown to help others. Iโ€™m sure the US have similar set ups than here in the UK as so many communities have arisen during this time to help with shopping, collecting medications, numbers to call for just a chat , even people making scrubs for NHS workers etc. Pretty sure the Messes have not!
Lets not jump to conclusions friends. Asa is getting a sewing machine, so he just might start making masks out of Ps old big size shirts from Lane Bryant. "Buy one get one free folks! Abbie tried every one of these on!:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww.
He's mad at Twitter!!
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
He wanted to control that situation soooo bad!
IMO
Donโ€™t use Twitter then A! Sometimes itโ€™s so easy for people to find an issue with a platform that doesnโ€™t โ€˜conformโ€™ to their perspective!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Lets not jump to conclusions friends. Asa is getting a sewing machine, so he just might start making masks out of Ps old big size shirts from Lane Bryant. "Buy one get one free folks! Abbie tried every one of these on!:
Thats the Tik Tok tgey did the same day as their "confession video." From dancing to crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She took off on Pigcilla while wiping the countertop. Pigcilla says I'm not going to chase you the proceeds to chase her.
It was so comical watching a pissed off and defeated ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ reluctantly go after Abbie, jiggling all the way!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A play by play of the events...grab some ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ and enjoy!!!

Screenshot (863).png

Screenshot (872).png

Screenshot (869).png

Screenshot (874).png

Screenshot (875).png

Screenshot (871).png
Screenshot (868).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
From Twitter.
I lost one screenshot but you get the idea.
This woman though..
Kool aid kook.
IMO
๐Ÿ˜€
If Asa was smart....he'd remove those post...because you know there are those that question things and have no clue about website like this. Once they start reading and things start clicking....

And to the ones that think we leaked all the truths about his love affair and secret child....that wasnt this site. If they want to see all the proof in the pudding, they need to explore other sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wait.....let me get this straight.....a liar is calling us liars?!?! Hahahahahahaha!!! She is posting blatant lies about the information about Asa being lies when we all know that all of it is proven to be FACT!!! Unfortunately for her, those "private documents " are actually public records that can be seen by any member of the public if they so desire. (If all of the info was lies, why would anyone have any documents stating it? "Private" or not? So, let me get my handy dandy decoder out of my cereal box and decode this woman's words.....what it really says is "I'm pissed off bc my favorite youtubers have skeletons in their closet that have been released and they aren't as perfect as I thought so, I'm going to call anyone talking about how they truly are, a liar!". That's what it really says. )
Well that wasn't too smart of her posting the name of this group. Because now they will come in here to read and be faced with the truth. Watch our numbers rise. Lets go for 2000 today! Help us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And to the ones that think we leaked all the truths about his love affair and secret child....that wasn't this site.

If they want to see all the proof in the pudding, they need to explore other sites.
Yep.
The truth is out there for those who dare to question things!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Aw memories. ๐Ÿ˜Š
That screen shot is from one of the 2 tiktoks they made on the same day they did the BooHoo video!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that wasn't too smart of her posting the name of this group. Because now they will come in here to read and be faced with the truth. Watch our numbers rise. Lets go for 2000 today! Help us!
Yep! You are right! That was really dumb. That woman just destroyed her own credibility right out the door by posting that stupid tit. She really shouldn't of did that. That right there just goes to show what kind of folks follow the Maass family. Liars. Although, it doesn't surprise me in the least bc, they are liars so, of course their followers are the same. Honestly, it's ppl like that woman who posted that stupid tit that really help highlight how badly the Maass' have destroyed their OWN credibility as well.

Reactions: 13
Yeah ... after all how did she even find this page unless she was looking? You know what I mean? I found this page through the crying video that they put out like the idiots that they are. I didnโ€™t even know the name of the page ... just googled the tit. Anyway... canโ€™t wait to see how many people she had redirected here. Lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's interesting to me what can be found by using "the googles".
There is A LOT of interesting information out there.
It also can help to identify spies in disguise too.
They aren't very good at disguising.
๐Ÿ˜‚
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's interesting to me what can be found by using "the googles".
There is A LOT of interesting information out there.
It also can help to identify spies in disguise too.
They aren't very good at disguising.
๐Ÿ˜‚
IMO.
That has piqued my interest

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.