Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's good ole Asshat talking out of hiss ASS again. Abide by restrictions. Give me a break. Couldn't believe he lead by saying couldn't have said it better myself. I bet that leghumper was happily leghumping all day!

Yep, I noticed that in another vlog. I thought wow Abbie is actually listening to Pigcilla until I saw her rewarding her with treats
Just like a bleeping dog. That ain't right. But it is funny her giving treats to Abbie isn't working anymore
Haha Pigcilla!
Wait a minute...since when is the candy reward thing not working? I mustve missed something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Damn, I wish my bras gave me support like this. They're so... perky!
In this pic, Asswipe looks like #1daughter’s TWIN. That reality must eat at miss 🐷. Bet that’s one reason why she shovels food down her gullet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Needs lazer beams!!
Maybe Abbie squints like this when she's really pissed?
😂

Truth!!
Then he lets Abbie run wild!!
He's an idiot.
IMO
A while ago they made a thing about P needing to wear glasses for reading etc especially as she spends so much time on her phone! Haven’t seen her wear them for months and yet still constantly on her phone! I guess she’d give herself a headache with them on off on off for her ‘work’ !

Reactions: 12
In this pic, Asswipe looks like #1daughter’s TWIN. That reality must eat at miss 🐷. Bet that’s one reason why she shovels food down her gullet.
I believe Prigly has lotsa issues. Starting with her self-esteem. (I dont think she was ever actually slim...less but not slim) And then begging A to marry her, begging A to come back to her, and being "hit" with Abbie having serious problems....all these things piled on (pun NOT intended!) And of course, the perfect secret daughter of A's. And she thinks look what I got.
I think she jumped on the exploitation train for money and a lifestyle to make herself feel "worthy". All the while not caring for or developing any kind of relationship with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Excuse me? What racial slurs were acceptable and can you share the ones you’ve been accustomed to you using when “they were acceptable?” You're bold enough to make a comment like that so let’s hear it all.

I’ve got one, and frankly I was surprised when I got called out on it. “Gal” as in girl. I’m 60 years old and have never before been accused of being racist but when I used the word “gal” instead of girl, oh man did I get raked over the coals! I had no idea that in the “south” gal is a racist descriptive. I did lots of research after that, finding pretty much NOTHING to validate the claims and proof that gal is an old-fashioned way of saying girl but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t offend some people. So there ya go.
I'm from as far south as you can get in Alabama, I've never heard that about gal before, that's got me scratching my head. The one I can't stand is being called girl 'hey girl' 'you got it girl' or sister. lol I heard a grown woman calling her toddlers 'sister' . I guess to each it's own. Sister lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why don't they do something positive and make meals and deliver them to the needy -
In a normal, clean home, that would be awesome, however, the mASS family offering food cooked in their house would be an insult to anyone.

From the unhealthy aspect to Abbie touching everything in that kitchen with her dirty paws.:sick::sick:🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Given that they have always made it known how they are or have helped people etc, I really don’t think they have done anything during this lockdown to help others. I’m sure the US have similar set ups than here in the UK as so many communities have arisen during this time to help with shopping, collecting medications, numbers to call for just a chat , even people making scrubs for NHS workers etc. Pretty sure the Messes have not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A while ago they made a thing about P needing to wear glasses for reading etc especially as she spends so much time on her phone! Haven’t seen her wear them for months and yet still constantly on her phone! I guess she’d give herself a headache with them on off on off for her ‘work’ !
Especially with all those horrendously long hours she puts in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dammit, I never got to see a photo of her, so I’ve just been imagining Asa’s face with a wig on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Given that they have always made it known how they are or have helped people etc, I really don’t think they have done anything during this lockdown to help others. I’m sure the US have similar set ups than here in the UK as so many communities have arisen during this time to help with shopping, collecting medications, numbers to call for just a chat , even people making scrubs for NHS workers etc. Pretty sure the Messes have not!
If they did manage to get off their asses and do something like that, they sure wouldn't do it in secret. As they should, IMO.
It would really be a wonderful way to keep Abbie happy. Car rides, going, etc. Assa was recently bitching about her "constant" requests for something to do.
I guess maybe its easier for them to sit on their fat asses and poor mouth to the leghumpers than to actually do something that would benefit Abbie.
IMO
#asamaass
#fatheringautism
#garbagepeople

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm from as far south as you can get in Alabama, I've never heard that about gal before, that's got me scratching my head. The one I can't stand is being called girl 'hey girl' 'you got it girl' or sister. lol I heard a grown woman calling her toddlers 'sister' . I guess to each it's own. Sister lol
Thank you!! It hurt my feelings cuz I didn’t mean anything by it at all, and they were just like the fans on A&P here, all up in my face and accusing me of racism. I ended up succumbing and deleting. I’m a chicken-tit. Edit-I guess there was something in the movie Color Purple where “gal” was used in A derogatory way.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anyone else here so damn tired of seeing Prilly settin on her fat ass with her phone all day and then in the vlog she runs her eyes and says I'm sooooo tired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I believe Prigly has lotsa issues. Starting with her self-esteem. (I dont think she was ever actually slim...less but not slim) And then begging A to marry her, begging A to come back to her, and being "hit" with Abbie having serious problems....all these things piled on (pun NOT intended!) And of course, the perfect secret daughter of A's. And she thinks look what I got.
I think she jumped on the exploitation train for money and a lifestyle to make herself feel "worthy". All the while not caring for or developing any kind of relationship with Abbie.
She was pretty thin compared to how big she got.

Reactions: 7
She was pretty thin compared to how big she got.
Around November time I actually thought she looked good and that she was doing well. From the waist up you could see she had really reduced and her face was a lot thinner (without the filters) but now she is just slowly creeping up and up . I really do think if she carries on like this that in 6 months she’ll look like pre surgery.

If they did manage to get off their asses and do something like that, they sure wouldn't do it in secret. As they should, IMO.
It would really be a wonderful way to keep Abbie happy. Car rides, going, etc. Assa was recently bitching about her "constant" requests for something to do.
I guess maybe its easier for them to sit on their fat asses and poor mouth to the leghumpers than to actually do something that would benefit Abbie.
IMO
#asamaass
#fatheringautism
#garbagepeople
Exactly- good to know you also think they wouldn’t keep quiet about it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.