Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around November time I actually thought she looked good and that she was doing well. From the waist up you could see she had really reduced and her face was a lot thinner (without the filters) but now she is just slowly creeping up and up . I really do think if she carries on like this that in 6 months she’ll look like pre surgery.

Exactly- good to know you also think they wouldn’t keep quiet about it!
Sorry I meant before she got married, in her wedding photos she looks thin compared to how big she got.

Reactions: 10
She took off on Pigcilla while wiping the countertop. Pigcilla says I'm not going to chase you the proceeds to chase her.
That girl gets away with murder. They have spoiled her too much and look at the result. Plus that’s only what we actually get to see.

Reactions: 14
Around November time I actually thought she looked good and that she was doing well. From the waist up you could see she had really reduced and her face was a lot thinner (without the filters) but now she is just slowly creeping up and up . I really do think if she carries on like this that in 6 months she’ll look like pre surgery.

Exactly- good to know you also think they wouldn’t keep quiet about it!
Their excuse to not going for a car ride is that Ab would get too upset if they didn't stop and get something to eat. How about saying"no". Asshat also says they can't even drive down the street that has their favorite restas urants on them because she will throw a fit if they don't stop. Again say "no". Do you need something to curl your lips around (like Ab does in speech therapy) in order to say "no"? Just say no. Get her to start learning that word for a change instead of blaming it on autism. Instead of being deathly afraid of her pitching a fit. After all, you can just throw her on the couch when you get home, after giving her the 12th snack of the day, and let her rock the night away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Needs lazer beams!!
Maybe Abbie squints like this when she's really pissed?
😂

Truth!!
Then he lets Abbie run wild!!
He's an idiot.
IMO
That squint face is awful. The only thing worse would be the squint face and the fish bubbles together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm from as far south as you can get in Alabama, I've never heard that about gal before, that's got me scratching my head. The one I can't stand is being called girl 'hey girl' 'you got it girl' or sister. lol I heard a grown woman calling her toddlers 'sister' . I guess to each it's own. Sister lol
My pet hate sayings are
Way to go
State of the art
Good job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
From Twitter.
I lost one screenshot but you get the idea.
This woman though..
Kool aid kook.
IMO
😀
Wait.....let me get this straight.....a liar is calling us liars?!?! Hahahahahahaha!!! She is posting blatant lies about the information about Asa being lies when we all know that all of it is proven to be FACT!!! Unfortunately for her, those "private documents " are actually public records that can be seen by any member of the public if they so desire. (If all of the info was lies, why would anyone have any documents stating it? "Private" or not? So, let me get my handy dandy decoder out of my cereal box and decode this woman's words.....what it really says is "I'm pissed off bc my favorite youtubers have skeletons in their closet that have been released and they aren't as perfect as I thought so, I'm going to call anyone talking about how they truly are, a liar!". That's what it really says. )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait.....let me get this straight.....a liar is calling us liars?!?! Hahahahahahaha!!! She is posting blatant lies about the information about Asa being lies when we all know that all of it is proven to be FACT!!! Unfortunately for her, those "private documents " are actually public records that can be seen by any member of the public if they so desire. (If all of the info was lies, why would anyone have any documents stating it? "Private" or not? So, let me get my handy dandy decoder out of my cereal box and decode this woman's words.....what it really says is "I'm pissed off bc my favorite youtubers have skeletons in their closet that have been released and they aren't as perfect as I thought so, I'm going to call anyone talking about how they truly are, a liar!". That's what it really says. )
Perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.