Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Downline are the people that she signed up to sale below her on her team and that they signed up . I think they get commission at her level down 4 levels.

so she recently reached $300k in personal sales. If she was at the 35% level the entire time that was $105k since she started limelifefor her own sales. Then she makes commission off the people below her. And they have different bonuses

she’s also been invited to speak at their conferences which some mlm’s pay for and some don’t.
That's correct.

Reactions: 1
I am not going to jump on anyone.. Okay.. I am just going to put this out there for all posters...

When Abbie was small, they were probably approached about placing Abbie on a list for children with special needs... This is a heavily regulated, jump through massive hoops to get them on, waitlist, for long term services...In Florida, she would have had to wait 7 years to get her spot... Once you get a spot, you take it. If you don’t take it, your child/adult may never get offered that spot again...
That spot for Medicaid, covers not just their diapers and respite. It covers day programs when Abbie ages out of school. It covers vocational rehabilitation.. It covers her long term placement, based on her disability...
The individuals are not billed and you can’t just pay for services out of your pocket.
As she gets older, needs these services, they are there.. If they gave up Abbie’s spot, she would go back on lists... Lists that grow longer by the day.. What happens when she gets old enough and needs that full time care center?
We all know A&P are full of themselves. The state isn’t going to let Abbie live in a house that size, with a pool, without permanent guardians. That is if that house isn’t sold in the next 2-3 years (I am giving it that long for them to file bankruptcy).. Their life insurance policy is a joke too...
Any child/adult that has IDD/Autism can be placed on the same list Abbie has had to sit on... They can get those same services...

They could purchase things themselves but that only is less money for Abbie later down the road..

Also, we know that house is sinking them. They can try all they want, saying P is making bank with her MLM but anyone in one, or has been, knows that that isn’t the case.. If they are paying out their whole house payment, it would be over $5k a month and with all their other expenses, we know they aren’t making it.. They are probably paying a fraction and suppose refinance in a few years but that wouldn’t happen, if they can’t show they are still racking in the money...
I just can't figure out how they can receive more services than we do for our daughter and their income probably surpasses our 5 or 6 times over? Granted, our daughter isn't IDD. She is autistic and is considered, " high functioning", at that. We were told that if our daughter was to ever lose her Medicaid that we would have to either pay 100% out of pocket or get on a waiting list for some help and wait until funds were available. So, how can a wealthy family get more free services than a low income family? That's what I'm having trouble understanding. I don't understand alot of this stuff so, I'm sure it's just that I'm not understanding correctly, or atleast I hope it is just that. I know different states have different guidelines for this stuff too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Medicaid.
That's the same thing my daughter has. She receives SSI for her autism and heart disease. We were told that if we were ever to start pulling in a slightly higher income than we do now, that she would lose her Medicaid and would no longer qualify for SSI. We would then have to pay out of pocket for everything unless we bought private insurance to help. We only make about $2000.0 per month. I know that they are pulling in alot more than that, so, how can they still be eligible?

Reactions: 10
Well said. Problem with Abbie being that she doesn't have the mental acuity to comprehend anything other than instant gratification.

Well I have been blocked and my comments deleted by Asa. I am apparently not a good human being for suggesting that a little discipline might be a good idea.
All kidding aside, it's disgusting how. he deletes anyone who doesnt kiss his ass. And he never even acknowledges the humpers who are swooning.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's the same thing my daughter has. She receives SSI for her autism and heart disease. We were told that if we were ever to start pulling in a slightly higher income than we do now, that she would lose her Medicaid and would no longer qualify for SSI. We would then have to pay out of pocket for everything unless we bought private insurance to help. We only make about $2000.0 per month. I know that they are pulling in alot more than that, so, how can they still be eligible?
Possibly not reporting all of their income.

I'd love to get a peek at their financial statements.

Reactions: 9
I would ask someone who works with Medicaid or google Medicaid waivers in your state.
Good luck!

So with their wealth why are they receiving state help for Abbie?
I’d also like to know if they’re reporting all their earnings to the state of Florida and IRS. I sure hope daughter #1 is collecting hefty child support payments.

Reactions: 11
In January she said she reached $100,000 lifetime sales after 1 year 6 months at Slimelife.

In March she said she surpassed $250,000 lifetime sales.

and a few days ago she said she hit $300,000 lifetime sales.

Do y’all think her numbers really went up that drastically in only a few months time?
🤔
Yes. People are idiots.

edit: people want to feel included and that makes them do dumb stuff

Reactions: 6
In January she said she reached $100,000 lifetime sales after 1 year 6 months at Slimelife.

In March she said she surpassed $250,000 lifetime sales.

and a few days ago she said she hit $300,000 lifetime sales.

Do y’all think her numbers really went up that drastically in only a few months time?
🤔
No.
I base that opinion off of her history of telling lies and from what I've read about MLM's.

• Heart
Downline are the people that she signed up to sale below her on her team and that they signed up . I think they get commission at her level down 4 levels.

so she recently reached $300k in personal sales. If she was at the 35% level the entire time that was $105k since she started limelifefor her own sales. Then she makes commission off the people below her. And they have different bonuses

she’s also been invited to speak at their conferences which some mlm’s pay for and some don’t.
I just can't figure out how they can receive more services than we do for our daughter and their income probably surpasses our 5 or 6 times over? Granted, our daughter isn't IDD. She is autistic and is considered, " high functioning", at that. We were told that if our daughter was to ever lose her Medicaid that we would have to either pay 100% out of pocket or get on a waiting list for some help and wait until funds were available. So, how can a wealthy family get more free services than a low income family? That's what I'm having trouble understanding. I don't understand alot of this stuff so, I'm sure it's just that I'm not understanding correctly, or atleast I hope it is just that. I know different states have different guidelines for this stuff too.
Is your child not on a waitlist for long term services for Medicaid? Have you tried to do placement for a Medicaid waiver in your state? If they aren’t, you need to contact your local Autism Society and find out how to get them on the waitlist.. Each state is different, on what is offered, who it is offered to, etc..

Abbie was the same way, when they were poor. They didn’t have half the services they do now, since she waited for the waitlist...

Again, not all even Autism kids do even qualify for these services, especially our HF’ing kiddos... It all depends on how does the scoring and who reads the reports but if your child can qualify, it is very much a blessing..

For most of these individuals, it isn’t all about what the parents have. It is about the child’s income. It “waves” the parental income, hence the name “waiver.” In our state, we have even another waiver for critical ill/disabled children that need CNA/LPN/RNs in the house, daily. The parents can make over a million dollars a year but still their children qualify for these waiver spots on a different waiver, because their needs are so great...

These programs are essential to make sure that infant, children, and adults get the services and needs that they will need, without placing undue harm on the family...

Reactions: 6
I think you’re all toooooo nit picky sometimes. This pup isn’t more than 5 months old. Have you ever had a puppy? 🥴

Que the, “actually yes I’ve had 19 puppies in my life and they all were well behaved by 21 weeks old. Oh and my dad trains puppies” bullshit comments.

I always come here hoping to come across some decent debate/conversation but it’s always so shallow.
I am well aware it is a puppy. Just trying to make people laugh. The leghumpers were complaining so I thought I would add some visuals. Carry on. :m🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Geeeeeez poor Asssa. He says he's down to only one DD run per day. That's still 5 coffees or lattes or whatever and always donuts! That cost times 7 is still a lot...gotta be close to $150 a week. Hmpf. Must be nice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Also, please call SSA and talk with them.. There is a way that your child can still qualify for Medicaid, even if she was to loose her SSI benefits... If you are told no, go up the ladder and talk with the manager of the office or even call your local US State Representative in our area.. There is a Medicaid program for children that qualify for SSI benefits medical but financial, the parents make to much...

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know how her MLM is listed? I know when I got messed up in one, I had to register as a dba.. I don’t see anything other than Maass Media listed under P’s name.. Surely they aren’t using the media company to cover her MLM and FA? If not, how is she not be audited by the state? Or does she not have to pay taxes on her earnings?
Does anyone know how her MLM is listed? I know when I got messed up in one, I had to register as a dba.. I don’t see anything other than Maass Media listed under P’s name.. Surely they aren’t using the media company to cover her MLM and FA? If not, how is she not be audited by the state? Or does she not have to pay taxes on her earnings?
Does anyone think those slimy Maassives put it in pig’s name to get out of asswipe paying more child support to daughter #1?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d also like to know if they’re reporting all their earnings to the state of Florida and IRS. I sure hope daughter #1 is collecting hefty child support payments.
He's under court ordered child support.
Unless the mother files a motion to amend the amount, she's still getting the same amount.
I had hoped she would file her motion after everything came out in February but to date, nothing shows up in Duval county.
Sadly.

She actually is a top seller with limelife. She has either purchased herself or sold that much product.
I don't believe anything she or limelight says.
😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some leghumpers are not happy with the lack of training Sandy is receiving. I agree. That dog was all over the place on the walk. I couldn't deal with that.
View attachment 116877View attachment 116878View attachment 116879View attachment 116880View attachment 116882View attachment 116883View attachment 116884
I dont care what she claims...but P is not good with dogs. You can tell she's not a natural and often struggles with them.
Add onto that that I dont think any of their animals get a whole heckuva lotta attention from any of them. And correct me if I'm wrong but I think Sandy still spends a lotta time in her crate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.