Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, most of her freak outs are due to being told no or things not being done right when she wants it done. She is very spoiled and like I have said before, they have created a monster. Not only will she freak out, she will also physically hurt whoever is in her way as well. Asa and the big lady try their best to make excuses for the assaults and bad behavior but, none of them are valid. Asa once said," She was biting me not to hurt me but, just to bite something". What's the difference? Getting bit is getting bit. She wouldn't do it if it didn't hurt. (Pain=reaction and she knows that. So yes, she wants to cause pain to others when she is angry.) Almost every "meltdown" they have showed or described has been bc she couldn't get what she was demanding. They knew what she wanted but, didn't or couldn't give it to her. So, most of the time it has nothing to do with communication. It has to do with her trying bully her way thru to get what she wants and it should've been stopped long ago. Unfortunately, now it's too late to stop it and it's going to get Abigail in alot of trouble later on. In a sense, by not stopping it, the Maass family has secured trouble for Abigail and that's about the only security she has at this point. (Sorry it's so long.)
Exactly. Pisses me off when they talk about a tantrum being a “meltdown.” Shut up! They did create a monster... and have no idea to control her at this point. The way the where washing her face after the dirt eating incident yesterday was weird af. Ok I’m no stranger to and have no problems washing my torso (on my own) using a hose after ... I guess , beach activity. But they literally were washing her as though she’s a dog. They couldn’t even take her in the house to do it ... guess she is that much of an animal? Talking like I see it- don’t come at me for this ! My lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beautiful!!! You should print that out, frame it, and send it to them!! I bet they would appreciate it very much!!! What a gift that would be!!!

Y
You know, I actually noticed this while I was watching this particular vlog. She looked nice there.
She looked super cute, like a young lady happily posing for a photo. Not the crazed version we are so used to.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Pisses me off when they talk about a tantrum being a “meltdown.” Shut up! They did create a monster... and have no idea to control her at this point. The way the where washing her face after the dirt eating incident yesterday was weird af. Ok I’m no stranger to and have no problems washing my torso (on my own) using a hose after ... I guess , beach activity. But they literally were washing her as though she’s a dog. They couldn’t even take her in the house to do it ... guess she is that much of an animal? Talking like I see it- don’t come at me for this ! My lord.
You know if they took her inside with all that dirt on her 🐖 would have a fuking aneurysm!! 😀
Damnit, they should have taken her inside. 😀
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that they don't have a consistent routine for her. She needs this to help her feel secure. If she never knows what's coming it'll make her worry. They do need to discipline her as well because an angry adult Abby is going to be a nightmare for anyone to cope with. Asssaaa and pigzilla are both heading for heart attacks or strokes if they continue to eat like they are doing. They never exercise as well I bet that the treadmill is now a clothes hanger.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe that they don't have a consistent routine for her. She needs this to help her feel secure. If she never knows what's coming it'll make her worry. They do need to discipline her as well because an angry adult Abby is going to be a nightmare for anyone to cope with. Asssaaa and pigzilla are both heading for heart attacks or strokes if they continue to eat like they are doing. They never exercise as well I bet that the treadmill is now a clothes hanger.
Some vlogs they say she has a routine.
Sometimes they say she doesn't.
They say she loves chaos.
They admit they both love chaos.
They speak out both sides of their mouths constantly.
The entire thing is a cluster fuk.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes gonna get big though. She'll still be so cute, but Prilly won't be able to swing her around anymore

Did we get to see Prilly's plate? I thought there was a quick view...but some kinda switcheroo with Isaiah. Anyone else see that?

I noticed a switch a roo too, but it was fast and it didn’t register who was switching who’s plate, and why

You know, both A&P are adamant about keeping Abbie's hair long. I dont really get that. It's always pulled back in some way with ends sticking out all over her face. (if I see them all smoothing back her hair outta her face once more...)Anyway, with this hair she looks totally wild. Get her a cute, short cut! She's not capable of handling long hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a thought.
It would be fun to take the best of the best comments from these 18 threads (and more) and make a book in the future.
A book filled with awareness. Maybe even call it. Tattle Awareness. 😁
We could put the beautiful family portrait that was drawn in the package with it and mail it to the Massives.
Or make it the book cover?
Just something to think about. 😀
IMO
I will get started on some more drawings!! 😂 😂 😂 :m 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have often wondered this myself. How would they know if something serious was going on with her? Would they dismiss her if she was acting out because of pain? Would they even notice? And because of her severely limited vocabulary how would she tell them she didnt feel good? They have let her go for so long only knowing a few signs. God forbid something serious like an appendicitis would happen when you would need to act quickly. I dont know. Can you imagine being in her shoes not feeling good and then being forced into the pool or to go on a walk or any number of things they force her to do when she says no? Seems like it would be torture.
It’s inevitable something’s going to happen bc she can’t communicate what’s wrong even if she broke a bone, ( just for example) it’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This video came up in my YT recommended, there is a q&a section where they address some things that we've talked about on here. It starts at around the 6:00 mark. Well, technically it starts a little before that but the first question is just in regards to her dynavox.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some vlogs they say she has a routine.
Sometimes they say she doesn't.
They say she loves chaos.
They admit they both love chaos.
They speak out both sides of their mouths constantly.
The entire thing is a cluster fuk.
IMO
Yea what happened to the treadmill? If any of them were using it you know that would be in the vlogs!

• Haha
Sweet girl Is going to outlive both of them.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering what ever happened to snowing them that damn treadmill? bleeping fakes. Show us the treadmill activity and I’ll rest my case... you lazy motherfuckers

• Haha
I just watched Kaetlyn and Kaedel VLOG and she was talking about Kaedel taking ABA tolerence training.. to build tolerance when he doesn't get his way and have a tantrum.. wonder if Abbie is taking anything like that? If not.. I would think she should instead of training her to unload the dishwasher for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad, but so true

Reactions: 10
Had a response from Asa.

Posted.. A little discipline goes a long way

Response.. Positive reinforcement goes further

Response.. Not of negative behaviour

See if I get blocked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched Kaetlyn and Kaedel VLOG and she was talking about Kaedel taking ABA tolerence training.. to build tolerance when he doesn't get his way and have a tantrum.. wonder if Abbie is taking anything like that? If not.. I would think she should instead of training her to unload the dishwasher for years.
But training her to do domestic chores will benefit 🐖 and that's ALL that matters.
The entire goal has been to get little (excuse me) mindless Abbie to be a house maid.
🐖's thinking is, we gotta make her useful somehow and 🐖 sure as hell doesn't want to cook AND clean after her current house maid (Isaiah) goes off to college.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But training her to do domestic chores will benefit 🐖 and that's ALL that matters.
The entire goal has been to get little (excuse me) mindless Abbie to be a house maid.
🐖's thinking is, we gotta make her useful somehow and 🐖 sure as hell doesn't want to cook AND clean after her current house maid (Isaiah) goes off to college.
IMO
I dont think Abbie will ever be able to do chores on her own... or if she does it will require more effort then not having her help. Of course P and A could be delusional about it tho..and maybe they do have that in mind.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.