Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I am quoting myself!!! Also, this is the video that Abbie slams her back into the wall so hard it creates a huge hole. I never noticed the outlet right there before. Damn.😣
Here's what Abbie's rocking did to the wall.

destruction 2.jpg

And right after what does Cilla do? Feed her junk to reward her?

reinforcing bad behavior.jpg

And then looks startled when she realizes Asa had the camera on her doing it, You'd have to watch in the video where you can see her actually get startled.

caught.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Take a look at this clip from 11:34. Summer looks at Asa while he stirs the sloppy joe crap, looks at Cilla, back to Asa, sees Cilla look at her quickly takes her eyes off Asa and then immediately back to Asa when Cilla turns. Weird. It's like she looks at him with adoration.

DEFINITELY

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This "#autismprincess ", tit is really starting to piss me off. That tit has got to stop. They are glorifying something that she dosen't even have. (In my opinion) I'm not saying autism is bad but, it's not something that should be glorified. If I were to call my kid something like that she would jump my ass! I'm a good mind to get on there and ask her who she is talking about bc, it sure ain't Abigail. It's like they are trying to put Abigail on some sort of pedestal above others that DO have autism. She is no better than anyone else with her condition.
I have autism and I hate the autism princess stuff. We are more than just autistic. There's a million other ways to describe someone .. why don't they call her ******** or developmentally delayed princess(no offence meant). She doesn't even have any special interests or many traits of having autism. It's like 95% delayed and 5% sensory issues God I hate this family and Abby shows people with autism In such a bad light :(

I have autism and I hate the autism princess stuff. We are more than just autistic. There's a million other ways to describe someone .. why don't they call her re.tarded. princess or developmentally delayed princess(no offence meant). She doesn't even have any special interests or many traits of having autism. It's like 95% delayed and 5% sensory issues God I hate this family and Abby shows people with autism In such a bad light :(

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 116728

View attachment 116725

And then looks startled when she realizes Asa had the camera on her doing it, You'd have to watch in the video where you can see her actually get startled.

View attachment 116727
Exactly! Maybe she wants Abbie to get big and fat like her so she won't feel so guilty. They both were way to nice to her after this. Never a stern word...ever. There should have been a piece of furniture in front of that outlet. They knew she sat there and rocked like a maniac.

Exactly! Maybe she wants Abbie to get big and fat like her so she won't feel so guilty. They both were way to nice to her after this. Never a stern word...ever. There should have been a piece of furniture in front of that outlet. They knew she sat there and rocked like a maniac.
Almost looks like she kicked it in. Wouldn't that hurt rocking against or near that outlet?

Reactions: 11
Money and Summer being a weak individual. That's what it's about, in my opinion. They pay her and she is scared to go against anything that Asa and the big lady say. They keep saying," This is Abigail's best friend!!", to everyone and Summer wouldn't dare disagree bc, she is intimidated by them. Summer even said that other ppl find the relationship and living arrangements "weird" but, she also claims that after she "explains it" to them, they understand completely. (I wonder what she actually says to them to explain things? Hmmmmm???)
I agree money is part of it. But I think she really wants to be there, too.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 116728
I cannot understand why they haven't tried to redirect her rocking (maybe they have and I missed it?) Why doesn't she have a swing in her room or a swing-set outside for that matter? I was a head banger/slapper as a child and it's one of the hardest stims to understand and redirect, but with attention it's possible - the last time I engaged in it was probably over a decade ago. They just put no effort into trying to understand her needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have often wondered this myself. How would they know if something serious was going on with her? Would they dismiss her if she was acting out because of pain? Would they even notice? And because of her severely limited vocabulary how would she tell them she didnt feel good? They have let her go for so long only knowing a few signs. God forbid something serious like an appendicitis would happen when you would need to act quickly. I dont know. Can you imagine being in her shoes not feeling good and then being forced into the pool or to go on a walk or any number of things they force her to do when she says no? Seems like it would be torture.
Exactly! I really feel bad for her in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is going to be very interesting to see what happens to the MLM scam in about 2-3 months when all 138 "girls" under her don't make their kit money back.
I have a feeling we will be seeing comments. 😀
I can't wait!
🐖 isn't smart enough to have thought how recruiting leghumpers would come back to bite her in the ass.
She drank the limelife koolaid and greed took over.
This is gonna be good!!
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lots more of Priscilla only looking at her phone, working SO HARD
Even on the older blog from 2 years ago that was posted earlier she has her dam phone in her hand and she wasn't selling that crappy skin care then.

Reactions: 15

Almost looks like she kicked it in. Wouldn't that hurt rocking against or near that outlet?
I cannot understand why they haven't tried to redirect her rocking (maybe they have and I missed it?) Why doesn't she have a swing in her room or a swing-set outside for that matter? I was a head banger/slapper as a child and it's one of the hardest stims to understand and redirect, but with attention it's possible - the last time I engaged in it was probably over a decade ago. They just put no effort into trying to understand her needs.
I can’t wait until she’s an adult and see if they still think she’s a princess then. That’s the way I handle all this bullshit by knowing what they have coming. Karma is a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Abbie jumps in the pool w/clothes on
Dogs wander around panting. Mav doesn’t want to get in pool. It’s raining. It’s not raining. Corner couch rocking time. Take all the pillows. **** out. Cilla sit w/ blanket or no blanket. Her legs uncomfortably crossed. Her feet look weird. Abbie’s feet awkwardly laying there as if not attached to her body. (She’s needed major PT/OT for her feet all her life, which she doesn’t get).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, I am quoting myself!!! Also, this is the video that Abbie slams her back into the wall so hard it creates a huge hole. I never noticed the outlet right there before. Damn.😣
Question!
They were talking about Abbie "crying".
But has anyone ever seen her cry? With actual tears?
I'm seriously wondering if she's capable of that emotion where it would bring her to tears.

P can't stand any sort of messes in the new house. I think that's why she pushes the narrative that Abbie is "no longer interested in sensory things". When the truth is that sensory items and activities can be on the messy side and P can't tolerate that. Even if it's a mess that can be easily cleaned up.
Mother of the year, always putting herself first. :mad: :m 🐷 🐽

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Question!
I'm seriously wondering if she's capable of that emotion where it would bring her to tears.
She did when they took her to the hockey game and she did cry real tears. I have to say tho I've only seen it a few times.

Question!
I've seen her cry a few times with tears. One example that comes to mind is a year or two ago when Summer had been staying with them for a bit and was leaving. Another time was when they were on the plane coming back from California. There have been other times as well. So yes, she does cry w/ tears and is capable of getting that upset.

I have a thought.
It would be fun to take the best of the best comments from these 18 threads (and more) and make a book in the future.
A book filled with awareness. Maybe even call it. Tattle Awareness. 😁
We could put the beautiful family portrait that was drawn in the package with it and mail it to the Massives.
Or make it the book cover?
Just something to think about. 😀
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 116728
If she made that hole by doing her rocking, shouldn't that right there have made them concerned? If she was rocking that violently, I wonder what that has done to her brain after all this time.

Also, what's shocking is seeing the state of that room and how much damage she did to it. I can't even member what vlog it was in that you see a glimpse of it, but it was a rare sighting to see how much damage she can really do. Idk why they are so afraid to talk about it or show it.

also, as for using a sandbox for her sensory play, idk how good of an idea that is considering how much of that she would actually eat. If anything, they need to make her things to play with that can be edible if need be. Like if they want to make her something to play around in, at least make it something that if she ate it, it wouldn't harm her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.