Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
$10.00 bite sized samples if you buy now! Just $50.00! And hang on to your jars of okra they'll throw in a vinyl bag too! But wait there's more! If you order right now you'll also get some thuper thecret thlimming trickth! I mean just look at that photo! Your girl is #69lbs down!

1715185703279.png

1715185686002.png

1715185936299.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I was turned off from the start of the video when AssA talked about Abbie starting her ‘summer vacation.’ He suggested she needed a sun hat and a beer and added the graphics. I tapped out.

IMG_6202.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
All of a sudden we’ve gotten 4-5 reels from Lipstick Mama in the past 6 days???
Asa must’ve read that reels on instagram and TikTok are bringing the cash back in IF DONE RIGHT.
Looks like she’s trying to work her way back to the top. Jewels will never let her have her spot back.

April
Top 25 Sellers
1. Jewels Maben
2. Priscilla Maass
She was 3rd last month

This list was changed from NEW subscriptions to overall TOP subscriptions. I wonder if Priscilla cried to Slime that she was too low on the new subscriptions list since she wasn’t getting a lot of new subscribers.
AmazeBox Subscriptions
Top 10 for North America
Jewels Maben - 137
Priscilla Maass - 65

Auto-Replenish Subscriptions
Top 10 for North America
Jewels Maben - 65
Courtney Line - 24
Priscilla Maass - 15

New Volume (PNV)
Top 10

1. Jewels Maben
2. Priscilla Maass

New Customers
Top 10 for North America
Jewels Maben - 34
Julie S Doyle - 13
Priscilla Maass - 12

I’m not sure what this is but Jewels did it x 2! :ROFLMAO:
9 Plus 3 Club
Earned $1,000 US / $1,250 CA

North America
Jewels Maben x 2
Priscilla Maass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if Abbie will ever understand how to use the garden hose.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ass says ‘If you’re and ABA therapist and I’m doing this wrong let me know.’

How it would go down if someone did-

ABA Therapist- Tells him he’s doing it wrong and how to do it better.

Ass- Replies that actually he’s right and here’s why and also here’s some more insight into why you’re wrong and also here’s why what you said won’t work for Abbie and we know her and know best so take your college degree somewhere else.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh my. A lot to unpack in this vlog.

Abbie is getting very heavy, and shes built like Asa. Shes going to have a huge gut, hips, and ass, and scrawny legs.
Abbie has been watering for three years now, and hasn't a clue. She stood watering the windows for a good 30 seconds before motor mouth Asa even noticed.
I wonder what was happening out of view when Asa was showing P the new rafts? She kept looking past him, and she looked pissed. I hope Abbie was destroying something, or flipping her off. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Asa plans to use the pool as a reinforcer. Really.
The pool they have to physically put her in? That pool? Good luck with that! 😂😂
And finally, why not ask your SON if you're doing things correctly. The son that is changing lives with his brilliance?!
Jealous of him having an education? You are. But don't worry, he's still a dumbass. :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Big P challenged her downline to make a video using the Johnny Cash Quailgate song. Mind you, none of them own quail and the video does not sell SlimeLife. So I made it through four videos featuring one child, two cats and one dog. Sadly, there are more. I vote for Stephanie for best makeup.

IMG_6177.jpeg
IMG_6178.jpeg
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6182.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was turned off from the start of the video when AssA talked about Abbie starting her ‘summer vacation.’ He suggested she needed a sun hat and a beer and added the graphics. I tapped out.

View attachment 2923909
What an asshole! Expl

View attachment 2923909
What an asshole! Exploitation of his disabled daughter at it’s finest. Shows she is just a prop for him to use for views. 😡

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.