Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So on the live she did with one of her down line today, she said that Abbie requires full care 24/7 and she does not go to a full time program. They have her 2 full days out of the week and on weekends so 4 days out of seven She is with them and she goes to her "clinic" setting for 3 days but only for 4 hrs a day. So her program/clinic/whatever is only 12 hrs a week?

So is she in her "clinic/program" or whatever it is like Thilla says or is she not going any more like Asshat said?

She also said she helps take care of her parents, Candycane and WLW. Interesting.

She is number 2 in sales in the entire company of over 15K beauty guides.

And she knows she'll never be on the cover of Vogue unless they call her and she'll free up some time. 🤣

View attachment 2905926
The poor woman had six viewers on her PMFM Live. Big P spent most of it looking bored, scratchin (oh, so much scratching), yawning, picking her death, adjusting her straps to cover her bra and fluffing her hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thanks Boychik for keeping us, that have been blocked, in the loop with the vlogs...much appreciated 🥰
I'm blocked everywhere as well. I can't access anything except for youtube but I can't comment on there. I had access to Instagram for a long time but I got blocked a few weeks ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There is no place like home! WooooWeeee!
That is unless you are Pig and live in a honking, paper shredding environment where the hubby leaves a few dishes in the sink. Bless it!
She looks jaundiced in tonight’s vlog.
Good!
She is getting roasted in the FB comments right now for being an entitled slutface…complaining about minor things after her ass has been galavanting around with an ugly umbrella. Mary Poppins my ass. Mary Poppins took care of ALL the thingth revolving around the children.
@Hotographer512 and I took time out over dinner to spread Maaasssive awareness with our server. 😂
We made the world a softer place to land…for Tattlers. 😜🙌🏼😜
I have missed y’all!
😘
There are baby Percillerpotamus’ being born down the street right now.
She waited for me to get home to have her babies! Guess they are not all bad… Just the ones in Florida. 😂
image000000.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
New video
Geeeeeezez all these people do is eat & go to Lowes.
Happy to see you're back Wow! And good work done by you & Hot 😍

PS..Asa's moobs looked in fine form tonight. I noticed when he put on his seatbelt 😊😊😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I loved the dogs barking at her, that didn't sound like a happy greeting to me..that was more "hide the food, the hog is home"
And the BBQ perfume..goes perfectly with pork so it's for Prissassapotomus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New video
Yes, Tubby, that woman at Lowes was laughing at you. Who wouldn't laugh at a tubby little man talking to himself into a camera as he shops? Did I spy a CARTON OF EGGS on the counter? Not enough quail eggs or are you not eating them 🧐
---
That is unless you are Pig and live in a honking, paper shredding environment where the hubby leaves a few dishes in the sink. Bless it!
Good!
She is getting roasted in the FB comments right now for being an entitled slutface…complaining about minor things after her ass has been galavanting around with an ugly umbrella. Mary Poppins my ass. Mary Poppins took care of ALL the thingth revolving around the children.
@Hotographer512 and I took time out over dinner to spread Maaasssive awareness with our server. 😂
I have missed y’all!
😘
She waited for me to get home to have her babies! Guess they are not all bad… Just the ones in Florida. 😂
View attachment 2907759
Look at that wee, curly little tail 🐽 ♥ Sounds like you and @Hotographer512 had some delightfully mischievous fun♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Good!
I have missed y’all!
😘
View attachment 2907759
pigshit really does pigs a disservice (especially precious baby ones )--- 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🐽🐽🐷🐷
I prefer her name - thank you Ms Meow - Pris entitled slutface - works for me 😁

You were missed @WowMeowMeowWow - welcome back to the Tattle Troff (spelt by pigshit :sneaky: )
---
would someone who is able PLEASE post some crappy comments for us who can't read them on FB to enjoy 😊

quote from @WowMeowMeowWow -

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
OMG, Piggy is giving her “l’d like to thank the academy” speech! She’s a member of the Yelp Elite...one of her bucket list dreams! You can’t make this stuff up. Now that’s she is #2 in SlimeLife sales, she has to look elsewhere for her accolades.

IMG_5738.jpeg

How did she receive this honor? Self-nomination. 🤭😂

IMG_5741.jpeg

What special perks does this prestigious award offer? A shiny badge and invitations to ”exclusive” events.

IMG_5739.jpeg

What did she have to do to earn this honor?

IMG_5740.jpeg

Hey Piggy, #6 says Elite members can’t be business owners. What?! Don‘t you own YOUR OWN makeup business? All by yourself?! Criteria #5 you have a master’s degree in drinking. Congratulations!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
pigshit really does pigs a disservice (especially precious baby ones )--- 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🐽🐽🐷🐷
I prefer her name - thank you Ms Meow - Pris entitled slutface - works for me 😁

You were missed @WowMeowMeowWow - welcome back to the Tattle Troff (spelt by pigshit :sneaky: )
---
would someone who is able PLEASE post some crappy comments for us who can't read them on FB to enjoy 😊

quote from @WowMeowMeowWow -
Here is one. Looks like the other has been deleted. As per usual, the humpers are doing what they do best…humping! 😂
She is a slutface, ain’t she? A slutface sow.
IMG_0339.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I read the comment made that Cilla was useless and all she does is get Abbie ready in the morning and cook, Of course the mob got themselves in a lather calling her Karen and rude…yadda yadda.

However one commenter told the OP that she (the OP) was useless and didn’t deserve to live. She said she hopes she kills herself or get locked up to save society.

I was shocked.
Holy 💩! That must be the reason why that one got deleted. That is nuts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I read the comment made that Cilla was useless and all she does is get Abbie ready in the morning and cook, Of course the mob got themselves in a lather calling her Karen and rude…yadda yadda.

However one commenter told the OP that she (the OP) was useless and didn’t deserve to live. She said she hopes she kills herself or get locked up to save society.

I was shocked.
I hope you reported that commenter.

Reactions: 10
Yes, Tubby, that woman at Lowes was laughing at you. Who wouldn't laugh at a tubby little man talking to himself into a camera as he shops? Did I spy a CARTON OF EGGS on the counter? Not enough quail eggs or are you not eating them 🧐
---

Look at that wee, curly little tail 🐽 ♥ Sounds like you and @Hotographer512 had some delightfully mischievous fun♥♥♥
i suspect not enough quail eggs. He would need 18 quail eggs to equal the 6 regular eggs that Thilla said he usually eats at a sitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG, Piggy is giving her “l’d like to thank the academy” speech! She’s a member of the Yelp Elite...one of her bucket list dreams! You can’t make this stuff up. Now that’s she is #2 in SlimeLife sales, she has to look elsewhere for her accolades.

View attachment 2907819

How did she receive this honor? Self-nomination. 🤭😂

View attachment 2907821

What special perks does this prestigious award offer? A shiny badge and invitations to ”exclusive” events.

View attachment 2907822

What did she have to do to earn this honor?

View attachment 2907830

Hey Piggy, #6 says Elite members can’t be business owners. What?! Don‘t you own YOUR OWN makeup business? All by yourself?! Criteria #5 you have a master’s degree in drinking. Congratulations!
Yelp elite status is for those who clearly don’t have day jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yelp elite status is for those who clearly don’t have day jobs!
I looked her up on yelp.. she only has 35 reviews and 15 people found her helpful.. mostly reviewing all the restaurants they go to. She is reaching if she has to brag about this silly yelp status.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.