Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yelp elite status is for those who clearly don’t have day jobs!
This "elite" status is really nothing. It was on her bucket list?????????? Bucket list stuff is usually a lifelong dream, an opportunity, a once-in-a-lifetime. She wanted to be a yelp elite??????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This "elite" status is really nothing. It was on her bucket list?????????? Bucket list stuff is usually a lifelong dream, an opportunity, a once-in-a-lifetime. She wanted to be a yelp elite??????
Between Tubby pretending to be a big deal Amazon affiliate and Twatty thinking she is special because her eating status got her to the Yelp Elite level, I'm still further ahead as a Banana Republic Icon member. I get points when I shop and I could win a $200 voucher when I leave purchase reviews. Not that I've ever won a voucher🥴 What a pair of numbskulls they are😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.