Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found these gems. 😂
View attachment 2842449View attachment 2842452
Bea has disturbed the hornet nest. The leghumpers are feeling frisky. Leghumper Jenny is sending hate DM’s….again. LOL!
Those photos 🤢😵🤢🤮🤮🤮 the first is titled "WHAT? Nahhh not drunk. Want me to thing again or play my first trumpet?" 🐗🐖🐖🐽
The second is " how to take up half the space in a photo while 4 of your BFFs take up the other half".

Leghumper Jenny is no doubt going through a "who am I?"thing. I wish she would duck off & stay there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like most the Huns departed yesterday or today....not our fav family it seems from Pig's IG. They appear to have tacked on some extra days...

Nothing like a belly shirt to emulate the cut outs of the other Huns dresses. I wonder if she waits until the others are posed and then inserts herself using 2 Huns to shield her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Looks like most the Huns departed yesterday or today....not our fav family it seems from Pig's IG. They appear to have tacked on some extra days...

Nothing like a belly shirt to emulate the cut outs of the other Huns dresses. I wonder if she waits until the others are posed and then inserts herself using 2 Huns to shield her.
Why in the hell would make Big P wear a belly shirt? Noone wants to see that FFS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If I were them I would have cut short that LL get away and come back to sort the absolute shitstorm they're facing over the hacking. They're either hiding and in denial or he already suggested it and she threw a massive tantrum to stay and he's got his fingernails chewed down to the knuckles. Either way they can try and run but they can't hide.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Why in the hell would make Big P wear a belly shirt? Noone wants to see that FFS
Perhaps it's not a belly shirt and her secondary gunt is forcing the shirt up while it simultaneously forces the elastic of the skirt down. Her gunts have a mind of their own, I'll tell ya 🐽 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LOL..she has that GUNT smashed between the two huns. I'm betting there is some filtering involved here as Pig now has a super obese looking face... as we have seen in some of the unfiltered photos. I wondering if she instructs the huns to pose a certain way to hide her girth? In order for her to hide her GUNT like that.. both huns on both sides of her are turning AWAY from her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Ooooooooof. Look, I'm a fat girl who wears crop tops myself, nothing against being comfy in hot weather. But even hidden behind the rest of the Huns, I can tell that skirt does not fit her properly. She really has no sense of style. She grabs desperately at what she thinks is trendy (which is usually actually outdated).

• Heart
Those photos 🤢😵🤢🤮🤮🤮 the first is titled "WHAT? Nahhh not drunk. Want me to thing again or play my first trumpet?" 🐗🐖🐖🐽
The second is " how to take up half the space in a photo while 4 of your BFFs take up the other half".

Leghumper Jenny is no doubt going through a "who am I?"thing. I wish she would duck off & stay there!
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. 😂 It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor 🐽, Jenny needs a dranky drank.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If I were them I would have cut short that LL get away and come back to sort the absolute shitstorm they're facing over the hacking. They're either hiding and in denial or he already suggested it and she threw a massive tantrum to stay and he's got his fingernails chewed down to the knuckles. Either way they can try and run but they can't hide.
Or he knows this is the last good vacation they'll ever be able to take. Maybe they'll miss their flight back and take up wreath-making and beach preaching in St MartEEn as a new way of life.

Honestly, I'm kinda shocked they haven't cut the trip short. He can't do anything to even attempt to start the recovery process from a foreign country, not when his only hope involves proving he's who he says he is and that someone else took over those accounts. "Oh, yeah, I'm totally Asa Maass and my wife Priscilla owns the now-disabled personal account that owns those business pages, we didn't make those changes. Here is all my information which I, a Jacksonville, FL resident, am sending from the Netherlands."

The proverbial deck is already stacked against him in terms of getting any of those pages back but either he's sending support tickets geolocated to a different country - totally not suspicious in terms of a hacking situation - or he's ignoring the hack as far as Meta is concerned for a full week until he waddles back home to work on trying to recover! According to Asa the hack occurred, as far as he knows, Saturday. They were already in or at least en route to St Maarten at that time and won't get home until day 6 or 7. That's some real urgency displayed to get those pages back, Asa!
---
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. 😂 It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor 🐽, Jenny needs a dranky drank.

Namaste.

• Haha
  • Heart
And who’s got the leg humper in chief so riled up

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She may have replied to my Facebook comments before I was blocked. She has definitely left me comments on youtube and instagram calling me rude and disrespectful. I honestly don't think she should be cussing at people in dms. It's one thing to support fathering autism but it's another thing to be rude and nasty to people who don't support fathering autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder why GB hasn't posted a vlog featuring his adventures in babysitting? 😂 :unsure:😂

Easter is days away, WLW is in rehab, their pages are hacked, but they are still island vibing?
Priorities I guess!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder why GB hasn't posted a vlog featuring his adventures in babysitting? 😂 :unsure:😂

Easter is days away, WLW is in rehab, their pages are hacked, but they are still island vibing?
Priorities I guess!
And pig will still need her Easter basket when they get back. Don't want another tantrum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Piggy is saying, “I sthee you Russia and I don’t like it.”

View attachment 2841281

Pinky is having a blast away from the Huns with her boi bae. Enjoy it while you can, because you’ll be returning to your three kids soon.

View attachment 2841282

View attachment 2841283

Poor AssA, this is what you get to take home: #BossBabeWithNoSocialSellingAvailable

View attachment 2841284

Thank you @Bogey and @WowMeowMeowWow for the great new thread!

I'm trying to catch up so not sure if this has been said,but look at the indentations on her feet from those hippo shoes! Holy edema!

And Pinky's gettin' her groove back! Well, good on her. No judgement from me.
EXCEPT.
Her new boy toy strongly resembles Brian Laundrie.
Pinky, you in danger girl! 😂 :eek::eek:😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing f**ks with a fat person’s metabolism than hot 109% humidity island ‘paradise’, so twaddledum and twaddledee will be flushed hot, sweaty, stinky and unable to cool their bodies down without sitting in a direct line of a fan or a/c.
Did anyone catch crazy nanny’s anti mlm post on Instagram? I thought I had grabbed a shot, but then ipad bit the dust power wise!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing f**ks with a fat person’s metabolism than hot 109% humidity island ‘paradise’, so twaddledum and twaddledee will be flushed hot, sweaty, stinky and unable to cool their bodies down without sitting in a direct line of a fan or a/c.
Did anyone catch crazy nanny’s anti mlm post on Instagram? I thought I had grabbed a shot, but then ipad bit the dust power wise!

here you go…… spot on, CN

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
here you go…… spot on, CN
Crazy Nanny is getting bolder and less ambiguous about who she's referring to 😂....the comment below her post is (y)(y)
They must have really upset her badly, she always came across as a kind and gentle woman but everyone has their limit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.