Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whale.....we have confirmation that she has developed cloven hooves. Is that a side effect from the pickled okra or is it a side effect from the ingredients found in Slimelife "beauty" products and skin care

Reactions: 21
Jenny is a wild woman humper. She should really be Pig’s BFF. She is 110% Ride or Die. It is comical how easily she gets riled up. Pass the liquor , Jenny needs a dranky drank.
“Stop touching me! Stop touching me! Stop calling me names! Stop calling me names! Maaaaaaaaam! She’s being mean to me!” Lol
---
“It’s so haaaaard to leave the kids! We miss the kids so much!!! Wait…. oh…Guess we’ll stay on the tropical island a few more days. Screw the kids. And the quail.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Everyone at the table has water except old sot Cilla. Where are those cheekbones hiding?

View attachment 2843347View attachment 2843348
Haha!!!! Talk about turning your back to somebody! Our Pig is trying to get her face in the picture....
---
I am 100% with you about "the kids" Sweet Lord...Izzy is in his 20's

Haha!!!! Talk about turning your back to somebody! Our Pig is trying to get her face in the picture....
---

I am 100% with you about "the kids" Sweet Lord...Izzy is in his 20's
I want to know why Boy Wonder had to be up in the middle of the night to say his bye byes to Mummy and Daddy. They are such a strange family.

And more Easter Eggs

A manly bag for ASSa that pronounces as Gonads I kid you not.

Her grabbing the bar and bouncing very roughly like how she's taking it from behind.

Reactions: 25
I gotta say, when I saw that her tag wasn't a hyperlink I RAN over to the Fathering Autism Facebook page to see if it had been taken over.

Nope. Turns out she's just an idiot who both doesn't know how to tag pages properly AND who has no clue that you can't be blocked from watching anything on Youtube. Sounds more like she did something stupid like download Trojan malware.

Reactions: 20
Now we see what AW sees during naughty time. Where's that naughty corner?

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 25
The line is from a spray tan. It inevitably leaves a line unless you lotion the area pretty good before hand.

Also - I am a long time reader of tattle but don’t comment much. I mostly just enjoy a good laugh from reading it all. I’ll try and chime in more!!

Reactions: 31
I can’t tell if he is getting ready to “ plant one on” one of the skinnier unconscious boss babes lying on the beach or someone needs mouth to greasy snout resuscitation after getting hit by a giant wave created when Pig fell backwards into the ocean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
After gorging themselves all week, they hit a steakhouse on the island to celebrate their anniversary. Big meaty dinner! Oh, and they don’t eat dessert, too…right?!

Reactions: 24
The St Maarten sharks missed out on a huge feast !! mind you they probably thought they were seeing the hull of a boat

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.