Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelfox

Good gravy boats…
Cillabeast seems SO PISSY over the quail. Like her tone was so short with Ass when he was cooking those eggs and she seemed just grossed out at the very idea of them.

She also seemed only vaguely enthused about her Eathter Bathket. Did Ass not do enough for her? The kids baskets did look bigger, she’s probably sulky about that.

I enjoyed the Easter cake. Made in Cilla’s likeness with the awful grey teeth. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

therealamylynn

VIP Member
They really need to get Abbie to a dentist. Her teeth are just getting worse. They'll be opening up her to a world of infection if they don't. Healthy teeth are not gray. 4 months ago they were not this bad.

November 2023

1711929977908.png

March 2024

1711929510869.png
1711929594511.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Asa is a compulsive liar. If it weren't for the fact he makes money off of his lies, it would be comical. The silver lining is he is a dumb shit and his comeuppance is right around the corner.

My kids say I have a bit of OCD myself but I'm not buying it...LOL. Now that I've seen how short he is against the LL other men, I want to see more so I went and checked out his traffic citation from a couple of years ago and his license says he is 5'8". We all know when you apply for your license they don't come out and measure you...LOL. Again, Asa is a compulsive liar.

You know you're deep in the cult when most of your FB friends are in the cult.

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Didn’t they do a Costco haul not that long ago? Who want to watch them around a huge store and throw bulk sized shredded cheese, okra, and 10 packs of butter into their cart?
But, but, but, if they buy a hot dog it's a romantic date night 😂
---
Tania Wheeler had a great comment😂😂
Come over to the dark side.
"People just not caring about you or your weird family"😂😂😂😂😂😂😂That comment is perfection. It is golden. If Tania isn't already here, I hope that she finds us.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And let us not forget that while the shit is disappearing right before their very beady, dead eyes… those attorney fees are not going anywhere!!! 🤣🤣
Kylie’s car case… shoulda settled Napoleon No Nads.
Abbie’s guardianship case… whale… Had he never been showcasing Sweet Girl on FB to begin with he wouldn’t be in this stinky poo creek, hauling a ton of hun, without a paddle. Ahhhh cha cha cha!
Pay the star what she is due!!
@CoffeeMomof2 Thank you!! You laid things out perfectly and answered a lot of unknowns. ❤
And yes.. Ms. Bea is not a friend of scammers. 🤣
I forgot all about the Kylie crash!
And potentially having to pay Abbie! Now would be the PERFECT time for that to happen!
I wonder if they ever paid the back taxes they owed on Selfie World?
Maybe we should be watching for the good ol' Mountain Suite Retreat to hit the market soon?
The possibilities are endless and I am here for it! 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Is it wrong of me to keep reporting their pages as fake, hoping she can't get them back...EVER...NAH!! :devilish:

1712325348397.png

• Haha
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
@tittiemilkmilk: okay, which one of you came up with this name? You know after being part of tattle world, you can almost guess who writes the comment before you look to see the author. I can guess, 🤣! It’s so funny though to have fancy Priscilla the world famous chef and expert decorator have to address “tittie”, lol.
Warn't me. I prefer the spelling "tiddie" :LOL:

She went from #HonorStudent #AdvancedStudies #Gifted posts while he was in high school to crickets when he hit college.
P, your super son is now shitting online and a professional babysitter.
Spin that! 😂 😂
Oh, but he's an influencer! Remember how she was screaming on that red carpet that Abbie was a YouTube "celebrity"? No doubt she thinks both her kids are up there with peak Charli D'Amelio.

It's amazing how quickly she dropped any facade of caring about her kids' academic or emotional success as soon as that pyramid scheme money started pouring in. As soon as she thought (in her deluded mind) that she could become one of the cool girls she saw online, all that mattered to her was trying to copy whatever they did. Including having cool, Insta-worthy kids.

(Of course, goes without saying that she is both too delulu and too clueless about trends and influencing to actually be successful at it. But she sure tries!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Billiarty

Chatty Member
And more Easter Eggs

A manly bag for ASSa that pronounces as Gonads I kid you not.
1000046340.jpg

Her grabbing the bar and bouncing very roughly like how she's taking it from behind.

1000046341.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
🤣🤣 I think they're going to self combust at this rate 🤣🤣
They reek of desperation! I wonder how far they've over extended themselves financially and are panicked at the thought of the loss of the Slimelife income stream? They seem to be scrambling and fumbling and bumbling. I'm so here for it :) :)

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Ok thank you. I looked quickly and didn’t realize this was an IG post. I sooo appreciate all the time you’ve been taking explaining this all to us!
Ahhhh.
My bad. This is why I shouldn't Tattle at work! :rolleyes:
Nah, y'all. Don't even worry about it.

This is a mess of a situation all around (for the Maasses!) with a ton of moving parts and weird obscure knowledge. It's confusing for me at points and it's my area of expertise!
Just imagine how much stress this is causing and will continue to cause Asa as he wades through this disaster of his own making. :cool:

I'm so looking forward to his blubbering cryvlog this weekend once he realizes how bad things really are.

• Heart
  • Haha

pixelfox

At least we now know for sure how irrelevant they are. We saw 1st hand how low engagement is if it's not bought and paid for. And, we also see how desperate and terrified they lose their socials. They are sinking and their whole existence relies on internet strangers, which all can be gone at the blink of an eye. I'm sorry, that can't be a restful way to live. They are nobody's and we were shown it. I love it. Besides, what would we talk about if they went away?
This is the silver lining! She started that new page days ago and even with Ass promoting it and talking about it and trying to drive traffic over to it she only managed to get a tiny sliver of what she had back. If those were the only people really paying attention then even with her page back there really isn’t much interest.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I don't believe Abbie shredded that paper. I think they shredded it for content and dumped it on her. His waste bin looks suspiciously like the back of my paper shredder. I think they just did that whole segment for content. No way would Cilla be ok with a mess like that. She freaks when anything in her world is messy.
---
A couple of her newest beauty guides.

View attachment 2857077

View attachment 2857080

This one then had issues with the slimming filter.

View attachment 2857079
My kinda beauty...
---
Hahaha! Just watched that live on her new page. Some funny shit. Sweet Cilla says she's gonna wear a dress and throw on a "little" Jean jacket...haha...nothing about that jacket will be LITTLE. Then she's all worried saying Big A can't be seen with dry skin next to his wife who sells skin care..well she should be worried about showing HERSELF as someone who sells skincare...And Ass's face with his mouth hanging open when he's reading the comments...close your doggone mouth & go brush your teeth...I can smell your bad breath from here...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
She's a thalad girl, everyone. That must be what is causing the 400 pounds to stick. Thalad. Lots and lots of Thalad. Mystery solved!

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Now we see what AW sees during naughty time. Where's that naughty corner?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bogey

VIP Member
At least we now know for sure how irrelevant they are. We saw 1st hand how low engagement is if it's not bought and paid for. And, we also see how desperate and terrified they lose their socials. They are sinking and their whole existence relies on internet strangers, which all can be gone at the blink of an eye. I'm sorry, that can't be a restful way to live. They are nobody's and we were shown it. I love it. Besides, what would we talk about if they went away?

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I wonder if he contacted someone high up in facebook/meta and offered them $$$. They are shady fuckers and they get things too quickly and easily for it to be through legit means.
It's funny bc yesterday when the Sow was sobbing she said it was impossible to reach a live person at FB regarding her pages. Yet Asa magically spoke to someone about the FA page the night they returned from their trip.

I also want to know why he says he is back in control of her pages. ??? Why isn't #BossBabe #PMFM in control of her own pages?

• Heart
  • Haha