Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I believe it was said that she drove there and was flying home. I checked the arrivals at Jax airport today and only found Charlotte Airport which is a two hour drive from Boone and I can't find any other arrivals from NC. It would be cheaper, more convenient and almost be faster to drive from Jax to Boone. Strange.
She said shes flying out of Charlotte today around 630 p.m.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I saw no reason why Abs needed to go trick or treating, how many times? And I watched their podcast ....he said Abs wanted to go in his sister's old house, didn't buy that at all. The hungry hippo made tears and that gave me a good laugh. Prissass kept saying "the biggest thing for me is" really? We know what the biggest thing is. Besides her girth it's her lies and scamming. So my question is why did Asswipe give us those unflattering pictures of his wife the battleship? Is that how he really wants to the world to see her? El Blimpo .
So what was the Pig crying about this time? Supposely? I can’t bear to watch these two hambeasts’ vlogs. And what….in her opinion was the biggest thing?

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Ahhh, is it Cecilia or something like that who lives near the Arctic Circle?? I watch her too! I have taken to watching a channel of candy makers from Australia called Sticky. They are a fun bunch and it's fun watching them make the lollies.
It is Cecilia!!! I just love her personality. And I love Grim, her dog. She and her boyfriend have done a great job renovating their cabin.

• Heart

MamaOneSon

Yesterday's video was 13 min long and initially had the thumbnail of Abby hitting Piggy with sword.
---
Then today's video, which was about choking while eating had this thumbnail. Today's video was 16 minutes long. I think he changed the thumbnail because there was critism about him egging her on to hit her mom. These are two different videos with different titles.

Attachments

boychik0830

VIP Member
Asswipe’s getting desperate for people to follow their other channels because their views are becoming less and less. I always enjoyed the comments on Facebook, especially some of the weird comments from Humpers and the arguments. With the odd exception, they don’t have many comments on their vlog posts these days and often they’re full of spam too.
There’s rarely any negative comments anymore, so the usual gang of Humpers have been silent of late. People used to tune in to watch Abbie, but most of their vlogs now tend to be Arsewipe talking shite or fixing stuff and when she is seen, Abbie is doing the same things over and over. In fact I did notice a comment the other day where someone asked why Abbie is shown so little of the time.
They’ll still be making money from their vlogs, just not as much as before and I’m sure he’s trying to tap into a new market online but it’s not working because he’s dull as dishwater.
Thr only social media channels I follow are youtube and Instagram as I'm pretty sure that ass has blocked me on his other social media channels.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Ass listened so carefully to Pigs story about the emergency on the plane and the guy videotaping it. You know he had to be thinking how he could have videotaped the same emergency, made money, become famous but not have the other passengers and crew come after you because it was not appropriate. But when has videotaping something inappropriate ever stopped that stupid asshole? And him even being critical of that guy??? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Geez Pencil Dick. Get a clue.
---

Man, they were right not to film her eating in the past. For the love of all that is holy manners and keeping us from up-chucking, let’s go back to hiding her woofing down schnacks. Is her tongue out as usual? Can’t let some of that balsamic mess drip on that floor.
It would never make it to the floor.....one of her gut gunts would catch it first lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Fun fact, in 2005 when I was working for the Inland AIDS project I actually booked Alison Arngrim to appear at our AIDS Walk fundraiser.. she's a big supporter because of her husband Percival on the show. That was a huge accomplishment for me, both business and personal😉
I enjoy watching Alison’s interviews. She is a very funny, kind, yet snarky person.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Abbie went to an OT center during the glorious year of homeschooling. I don't believe they outright said she was booted, but they did speak several times about Abbie being aggressive during sessions and they had to have a BCBA (probably Brandy but it may have been the other unnamed one) attend a couple sessions to try and curb Abbie's behaviors. Soon after the center required the BCBA to intervene they never mentioned the OT center again.

This was after they started their homeschool journey with Asa saying she didn't need OT or any other therapies anymore - except several vlogs later Priscilla had done a bunch of paperwork for OT and it got messed up and she posted some passive aggressive misspelled bullshit on her Facebook about paperwork so, as always, bullshittery abounded.

I'll try to find some of the vlogs if I don't droop over from boredom and bullshit overload.

In the meantime, this video came up on my YT recommends and it was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of Abbie.
That was fantastic! I adore David Tennant but everything about this show was great. It was like watching Abbie.
When the mum handed him bubble wrap to distract her & he wrapped it around her head - I cracked up. Sick mind I know. He is so perfect for that sense of humour.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Abbie went to an OT center during the glorious year of homeschooling. I don't believe they outright said she was booted, but they did speak several times about Abbie being aggressive during sessions and they had to have a BCBA (probably Brandy but it may have been the other unnamed one) attend a couple sessions to try and curb Abbie's behaviors. Soon after the center required the BCBA to intervene they never mentioned the OT center again.

This was after they started their homeschool journey with Asa saying she didn't need OT or any other therapies anymore - except several vlogs later Priscilla had done a bunch of paperwork for OT and it got messed up and she posted some passive aggressive misspelled bullshit on her Facebook about paperwork so, as always, bullshittery abounded.

I'll try to find some of the vlogs if I don't droop over from boredom and bullshit overload.

In the meantime, this video came up on my YT recommends and it was fantastic. Reminded me a lot of Abbie.
I love David Tennant!!

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I believe she drove there, so she’ll be able to fill the passenger seat with crappy snacks and eat all the way home. What a lovely weekend for the selected downline gals: travel at their own expense, share a bed or a pull-out couch, eat brown food, drink to excess, and decorate for the Beast. “That’s what friends are for!” 🎶🎵🎶 And very telling that Candy Cane Lane Bryant posted ”Yummy” on the brown food smorgasbord.

Edit: I stand corrected. Just watched part of her baggy eye morning live and she has a rental car and was scheduled to fly out in the early evening.
The Jags may have lost, but I know of one Jag who won #BB25

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lillibb

VIP Member
I read that in Asswipes's voice...I can't see her saying stellar. Sthellars? The whole flow of their review smelled of his greasy little self. Well, we'll have the 4 Days of Thanksgiving to look forward to . them standing with the Publix manager watching people receive their gift cards, video of homeless people asking what's this sh*t when handed a meal, making turkey art pictures with Abs hand, turkey decor in the dining room, Asswipe in his Turkey boxers, her smelling like raw turkey and rotting fish. Babywipes making turkey jokes and playing with a turkey hunting call. I can't wait. (look up handheld shaker caller)

• Haha
Reactions: 8