Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
IMO I think they are making even less than what you quoted above. I think a large number of Asa’s views and subs are bought bots. His subscriber count on you tube hasn’t budged in over a month. That’s why the desperation to make more videos as well as to make them longer.
It's based on views. Bought views or bots or whatever doesn't matter when it goes to calculate views. What I posted was just the fb/yt general payout for a monetized video.

And it really wasn't even to point out how much they made.... but that they make more on facebook than youtube. At least just looking at monetization. They have more views and a greater following on facebook.

Also pointing out reasoning behind double posting "reformated" videos on facebook.

Also why he pushing the other channel. He can't double post on youtube like facebook. He can get those same people to watch another video posted someplace else. These are the same people watching Ps and Isaiahs dumb shit. Not new viewers. They just keep dipping into the same shallow pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

that1lady

Chatty Member
Nah, he's an adult and had a full college experience away from home. There are young adults fighting and dying in combat and he's twerking for dunkin gift cards from his mom. He had his FREE opportunity to decide on the man he wants to be and here he is. He got out, that was his chance, he chose the easy grifter life and came back.
He has no empathy from me.
AMEN!!! Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I briefly watched a few moments of a FA vlog last night and barely got through any of it to be honest. πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I am scrolling on my phone right now and this is one of the ads on my Facebook.😳

I have never bought anything from this company. I don’t look at anything this company has to offer. There is no reason to have this ad on my FB, yet there it is after watching one of the Hambeasts vlogs. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2553493
I had a similar experience after watching the video with Junior’s dance moves. This One Wheel ad popped on my Tattle feed:

IMG_8594.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Jesus she can't even lift an empty air fryer basket with both hands, no she doesn't need occupational therapyπŸ™„ The jump cut when she entered the pantry obviously meant that grabby Abby was probably bulldozing through all the snacks she could get her hands onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CorrectionI meant physical therapy

Noir Fan

VIP Member
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congratulations!!

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
I feel like the full-size candy bars are yet another thing that Priss latched onto while pining away on Gitmo for the all-American experience. I've seen plenty of TV shows and movies mention the "rich people give out full-size candy bars" trope, but never encountered it in real life. Does anyone even want a full-size candy bar on Halloween? I've literally never heard anyone say they wanted that. I feel like kids are more excited by people who give multiple pieces of candy or leave the candy bowl unattended for them to steal.

Lawd, speak for yourself. I never wanted to wear "sexy" costumes at that age, nor do any of the teens and young twentysomethings I know now...honestly most of the women and girls I've known at all ages of life preferred costumes that were less skimpy and more weather appropriate. I'm not trying to freeze my tiddies straight off while I trick-or-treat :LOL:
I live in a huge SEC university town. The college girls.....sexy everything....

• Haha

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I briefly watched a few moments of a FA vlog last night and barely got through any of it to be honest. πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I am scrolling on my phone right now and this is one of the ads on my Facebook.😳

I have never bought anything from this company. I don’t look at anything this company has to offer. There is no reason to have this ad on my FB, yet there it is after watching one of the Hambeasts vlogs. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2553493
Can you imagine those on the πŸ–? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
I don't know what's worse. The pig nose that has one nostril bigger than the other, her fucked up fingers or that left boob that's longer than the other. Her arms that look like over inflated tires. The tongue always out. Or the droopy mouth. Oh yeah beb you're a hottie.

The Beauty Guru. I think she's drunk.

Best comment:

View attachment 2556436

View attachment 2556424View attachment 2556427View attachment 2556428
When the camera moved and lost the filter:

View attachment 2556429
View attachment 2556430View attachment 2556431View attachment 2556432
Look at the 2nd picture!
She's got a roll of fat at her wrist!

• Haha
  • Sick

Shadergirl

We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congratulations!!

• Heart