Fathering Autism #163 A Jet Ski Built for 3 Barely Held Pig’s Knee. She’s Gonna Bust the Stage in DC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Airbnb review read like an ad. Went over every aspect of the place. And yes, wlw looks really unwell
That was 1000% scripted by Asshole. The only way someone stayed there for a month is if it was absolutely free or they were PAID to stay there and give a 5 star review. Or maybe a hazmat team
was there to rip out all the flooring to get rid of the pissy smell.

And I would wager to say that Asshole dropped a little hint about how dissatisfied they were with JSA that they had no choice but to sue them and hopes this babysitting school would be different. Because Abs is such a gifted toddler. Don't forget to take your hidden cameras along Asshole.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't believe they had a one month renter either. There's not a month's worth of fun in that area at this time of year. And it's not like it's some kind of hub city. I might stay a month at a beach cottage but not there. But what else can we expect from a pair of shysters like them?
Right...for them to have multiple long stays... a brand new listing... and I would think it is off season there, the place doesn't even have a good view or walking distance to anything..it seems. The review doesn't mention what they enjoyed about staying there.. other then streaming and they like their shower and dining table (lol)... sounds like something Asshat would write.

I would imagine this place would attract a group if anybody ... and not so much a couple as the "guests" they have had...who didn't even use half of the place.

I looked up the average guest stay in an Airbnb and it is typically 3 to 4 days. No way would I book a long stay in a new listing like that.

I have stayed in Airbnb's and have read tons of reviews when searching for places to stay..and this review just does not seem like your average guest who genuinely stayed and was impressed with the place and will stay again...Plus the Massives are such scammers ..of course everything they do is suspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Right...for them to have multiple long stays... a brand new listing... and I would think it is off season there, the place doesn't even have a good view or walking distance to anything..it seems. The review doesn't mention what they enjoyed about staying there.. other then streaming and they like their shower and dining table (lol)... sounds like something Asshat would write.

I would imagine this place would attract a group if anybody ... and not so much a couple as the "guests" they have had...who didn't even use half of the place.

I looked up the average guest stay in an Airbnb and it is typically 3 to 4 days. No way would I book a long stay in a new listing like that.

I have stayed in Airbnb's and have read tons of reviews when searching for places to stay..and this review just does not seem like your average guest who genuinely stayed and was impressed with the place and will stay again...Plus the Massives are such scammers ..of course everything they do is suspect.
The reviewers are also from florida. Not saying that means anything but its ironic.

I could see them faking a booking and getting someone to put a review up for them. I have known several people/business that farmed fake reviews. Its pretty common. tit look at the fake reviews on SW they had. Only difference here is they would have to go the extra mile and have the place booked.

The positive review didn't even say anything which is funny. It just listed things that exist in the world. "It was great.... there was a table, and a shower... and look a modern television..."

• Haha
The reviewers are also from florida. Not saying that means anything but its ironic.

I could see them faking a booking and getting someone to put a review up for them. I have known several people/business that farmed fake reviews. Its pretty common. tit look at the fake reviews on SW they had. Only difference here is they would have to go the extra mile and have the place booked.

The positive review didn't even say anything which is funny. It just listed things that exist in the world. "It was great.... there was a table, and a shower... and look a modern television..."
The week of July 26, Isaiah says he was in NC for an unmentioned amount of time. Where did he stay if their place was booked?
1691422540213.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18

When we pass a hotel here that has air-conditioning as one of its amenities, my husband asks me if they maybe have running water, electricity and a color TV, too? We really aren’t that picky. I always check for bugs and since we have older pets, we don’t want wall to wall carpet. We’d probably give a place like Moldy 2.0 a good review, because it’s good enough. But not the glowing review they feel entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think GB is trying to break into the world of YouTube gamer. Some of them make a tit ton of money. I can't think of anything more boring than watching people play video games, but especially this dolt.
1691423044295.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right, not saying that it's not possible, but if they open their mouths they're lying. I just can't believe anything from them.
Yes, I told my husband about this (he hates me even talking about them) and he says " maybe they had a sick relative and needed to be by them , maybe one of them was there to take a work related class, or something work related like there to reset a store, or church related" And that's why I'm not cooking him any supper tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, I told my husband about this (he hates me even talking about them) and he says " maybe they had a sick relative and needed to be by them , maybe one of them was there to take a work related class, or something work related like there to reset a store, or church related" And that's why I'm not cooking him any supper tonight.
Mr Angret pointed out that people like the mountains. He also pointed out that the real fun starts this winter when groups of skiers cause serious wear and tear. So I’ll warm up the leftovers from yesterday tonight and make a plate for him, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When we pass a hotel here that has air-conditioning as one of its amenities, my husband asks me if they maybe have running water, electricity and a color TV, too? We really aren’t that picky. I always check for bugs and since we have older pets, we don’t want wall to wall carpet. We’d probably give a place like Moldy 2.0 a good review, because it’s good enough. But not the glowing review they feel entitled to.
I was just thinking of this! We just returned from a week’s vacation in an VRBO rental. Positives first… The location, directly on the lake, and the view from the third floor balcony made the stay five star. However, the apartment had a lot of things that needed improvement, including a refrigerator that was too old with no icemaker, crappy dollar store kitchen utensils, no nonstick frying pan, no stock pot, hardly any serving bowls, only two large coffee mugs, no paper towel holder and no stock pot for pasta/corn on the cob. This was a summer rental in the Finger Lakes, NY, where corn and farm markets are abundant, so yeah, there’s a need for a stock pot. I had a wonderful rapport with the owner, who lived on the first floor of the three level townhome. I could tell she was super busy with the bar/restaurant they own next door so I gave her the benefit of doubt when leaving my review. I made it a five star review, only mentioning the positives. I sent her a private message, however, outlining all the things that needed fixing/updating in her house, as a favor to her for future renters’ experiences. If their NC review was authentic (doubtful) they could have received a private message with things they need to improve upon, the same way I handled it as a courtesy to the owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Good Morning,Afternoon, Evening
I have to catch up but those ribs looked like tit and the baked beans even more so

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Candy Cane Lane Bryant, Wide Load Wayne, Greepy G or someone from the rest of the band of misfits who took part in the bogus review.
---
I think GB is trying to break into the world of YouTube gamer. Some of them make a tit ton of money. I can't think of anything more boring than watching people play video games, but especially this dolt. View attachment 2363357
To me, that is an incel to incel activity. How many healthy young, single men in their early twenties with wheels, living in a city that has nightlife, choses to spend the weekend recording himself playing video games? I suppose that we should be grateful that he is only filming himself gaming 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Candy Cane Lane Bryant, Wide Load Wayne, Greepy G or someone from the rest of the band of misfits who took part in the bogus review.
---

To me, that is an incel to incel activity. How many healthy young, single men in their early twenties with wheels, living in a city that has nightlife, choses to spend the weekend recording himself playing video games? I suppose that we should be grateful that he is only filming himself gaming 🥴
I think they are desperate to hit the scammers jackpot again...like they did several years ago with the Abbie exploitation train. They have had the sweet taste of big money/no effort and they want it again. I look for them desperately trying several venues..like this gaming thing. They have seen other YouTubers make big bucks. Unfortunately, GB just doesn't have the personality..he couldn't even hold the humps attention ..even with sporadic sightings of Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think GB is trying to break into the world of YouTube gamer. Some of them make a tit ton of money. I can't think of anything more boring than watching people play video games, but especially this dolt. View attachment 2363357
Actually good streamers are fun and entertaining to watch. I use to do it (back before it was a trendy thing to do... and very few females did it.) I had a decent following and had WAY more viewers than the Maasholes combined... which makes me giggle and point my finger at them. I didn't have to exploit anyone to do it either. Only people watching them are humpers hoping to get a glimpse of Abbie and just desperate for interaction and feel special because they are "noticed."

And ya you can make money streaming but it's not easy. You don't really get paid just sitting there having a handful of people watching. The Maasholes just aren't interesting, or charasmatic enough, to draw in people who aren't humpers. And that well is running dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If P is having to teach GB the difference between "need" vs "want" NOW at age 21, then they have truly sucked at parenting and 3 years of tuition on a Psych degree was bleeping wasted. Holy tit. How are GB and my son even in the same generation?? They are literally worlds apart in maturity. Even when my son lived at home he had a full time job and paid bills.

Proud mom moment here: He is now in a Tool makers apprenticeship program! He loves it and is so excited. All he wants to do is be able to provide for his little family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If P is having to teach GB the difference between "need" vs "want" NOW at age 21, then they have truly sucked at parenting and 3 years of tuition on a Psych degree was bleeping wasted. Holy tit. How are GB and my son even in the same generation?? They are literally worlds apart in maturity. Even when my son lived at home he had a full time job and paid bills.

Proud mom moment here: He is now in a Tool makers apprenticeship program! He loves it and is so excited. All he wants to do is be able to provide for his little family.
Really is sad, kinda funny, but sad. You teach need vs want when kids are little. Pretty sure my kids knew it once past the toddler stage... even as toddlers it wasn't an issue for any of my children.

Though the Maasholes are terrible examples of separating needs and wants... so shouldn't be surprised that Isaiah can't tell the difference.

• Heart
In the UK, two fingers to someone generally means F*ck Off. Just saying…..

View attachment 2363750
Two fingers with tit and who knows what else under the nails means something totally different. :sick: Side note, the pig looks worse than usual.
---

Who is going to teach Piggy? Did she really need the 1,000 pair of cheap earrings?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the UK, two fingers to someone generally means F*ck Off. Just saying…..

View attachment 2363750
Abbie has had enough and it shows. Well done 😂 😂 😂 Look at that Twatty beast!! I like a chunky watch at times, but my goodness, how enormous is her watch to still look that big on her hoof hand🐽🧐🐽 That spam skin is also something else. What on earth is going on with the left area below her mouth? It looks like she is developing some of Sir Cindy's whiskers🧐🧐 As for the gonger eye...I'm done😂😂😂😂😂😂

1691433459308.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.