Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be a right treat🥴🥴🥴🥴

Why is he putting all these old photos of Abbie on the thumbnail?? Those are years ago...when she was young and cute. Also... what does that pic of GB holding her up have anything to do with "sensory"..or just a cheap reason to put a swimsuit pic on the thumbnail.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The Pig gets to licking her lips just looking at those feathery walking live chicken dinners. Run chickens run!! 🐥🐣🐓🍗🐔🐤
---
At this point as far as Dakari is concerned, Most “Fathers” ahem Atha…would be ready to threaten this dude within inches of his life. Special needs or not. Dakari is vocal about his obsession. How many are out there that sit quietly in the shadows?
That crazy goofy Daktari. He can’t live without Abbie and the Pig can’t live with her. Seems something could be worked out. And what about Camp I am Special? Surely there’s a place for him there! Counselor? Buddy? Camper? Yeah, he’d need his own cabin and 2-4 supervisors but who is more lonely or deserving than Special Daktari? Maybe not on the same week Abbie attends but he’d have a blast and make new friends. 😳🤪😜😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny 💩 on Cilla’s Stuff and Things. Someone rightfully trashing her “work” trip & company. There is a special place in hell for those who continue to exploit and profit off people with disabilities. She has completely checked out of motherhood. I pray for the maximum amount of sleepless nights with Abbey for the rest of her fuking life!!!!!🤬🤬😡😡🥊
Yes, she is a total 100% self-entitled, trashy, digusting, slovenly witch of a whatever it is...NOT HUMAN!!

1690161032218.png

• Heart
These people will do anything for a buck EXCEPT work! Why would anyone want to buy a pic that he took at Biltmore??? Also, if he’s in NC, he didn’t help whoever had Abbie while the fatties were in KW.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
There's no way he'd go on a trip and not vlog about it.
I think he just misspoke and said months when he meant years. Even though it hasnt been two years either, so who really knows. He lies so much he doesn’t know himself.

Reactions: 21
Omar, we're expecting some of your most fabulous 4 men tent creations at Prissassapotomus's blow out ...Poopapalooza... whatever she's calling it. Fingers are crossed for something with sequins.:D:ROFLMAO:🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Funny 💩 on Cilla’s Stuff and Things. Someone rightfully trashing her “work” trip & company. There is a special place in hell for those who continue to exploit and profit off people with disabilities. She has completely checked out of motherhood. I pray for the maximum amount of sleepless nights with Abbey for the rest of her fuking life!!!!!🤬🤬😡😡🥊
Asa 100% wrote that ridiculous response
---
She didn’t write this either. She’s put Asa to work overtime since they’ve gotten home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
These people will do anything for a buck EXCEPT work! Why would anyone want to buy a pic that he took at Biltmore??? Also, if he’s in NC, he didn’t help whoever had Abbie while the fatties were in KW.
Who has been taking care of the animals while The twit, The Tub and The Twit swanned off of their mini vacations? How can Boy Wonder afford to bugger off when he doesn't have a real job? Oh yes, I forgot, Abbie pays. While Abbie is paying for their jollies, who is the contact person in a medical/personal emergency? The grandparents are in no shape to take care of anything. Bastards. I hate these people.

• Heart
View attachment 2328201
Seek medical attention you sloppy witch. That is a straight up pig hoof.
I honestly don't think I've ever seen a hand that fat before...its so puffy
---
🐽: I’m headed out to celebrate a friends 40th birthday.
UmmmHmmm.
Please witch, get yourself an extra piece of cake or 7. #500lbsorbustbishes
I don't buy it. She has no friends to celebrate anything with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
“It’s so strange you know when my work conference starts,” she says. witch you told us! You told us every travel plan you have!
---
I’ve never heard anyone talk about “working a room” as a compliment…usually it’s a phrase I hear in connection with individuals that people think are disingenuous, politicians or grifters, and it’s used in a disparaging way to indicate the person is making surface-level connections for their own gain. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi from Melbourne Australia, I’ve been following along here for a while and honestly you tattlers have had me laughing so much. I once followed FA as I also have a daughter with autism but I soon found his content to be total bullshit. Asa is an arrogant pig who pretends to know everything but actually knows F All about supporting his daughter. I always thought the Mum had a stroke and a brain injury. The entire family certainly is a tit show and I’m here for it. 🇦🇺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
20230724_005610.jpg
20230724_001405.jpg
20230724_001256.jpg

To all of the above "Let's not, and say we did", and especially to the 70-year-old.. dear god, don't do it!🤢

20230724_001326.jpg

She's banging all right, wherever she walks, she's banging🤣

20230724_001503.jpg

And if Pig was born and raised there, she would be called a 'Cooch'😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just saw the most disturbing TikTok. I don’t know how to get it over here but here’s what it says. What is wrong with these people??? Do they care someone is in love with Abbie? Ugh.
Did you see this one? Scary tit

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Another photo dump of camp I am special.. looks like the day they leave and all the campers are wearing blue shirts and they gave them all a certificate. Abbie was no where to be seen...... wonder what is going on behind the scenes with the Massives.... I bet Asshat was mad when he looked through the pics.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.