Fathering Autism #162 An Aujism Shirt for You and One for Me. Aujism Shirts for All. WeeWeeWee🐽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For real. "Hydration station" is a direct term from the cult trend.

If y'all thought Priscilla's Mio drops situation was bad, WaterTok is on a whole other level. Much like the "messy food spread out on countertops and tables" community there's also a strong fetish element (yes, that kind of fetish) to the whole thing.

I can't remember which Hun it was ( I think it was Brittany), but Slimelife is handing out Stanley cups. Now I know why.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well, we all know that Asa and Priscilla together fit over the 600lb weight limit for a 3 person jet ski. It is the reason they are separated into two separate ones. Tubby definitely ratted them out!
I can’t believe the Princess is having to share a room. I mean, come on, ain’t she the blue diamond super star? I can hear the foot stomping now, when she found out that she was having to share a room..

I am like all the other Moms though. No way that I would take off that far, when my kids are at camp. Heck, I have even gotten a hotel room near camp and did a mini-vaca when they were at camp, just not to be that far away (when they went to a camp 2 hours away from home) and my kids are so much more well behaved and not nearly as “need based,” as Abbie is..!
Agree with both statements. Couples usually ride together on jet ski but for obvious reasons they couldn’t. You could tell Big P didn’t want to drive one. A “mom” would not be that far away from her special needs child at camp, but in P’s eyes she birthed her therefore her job is done now. Very tellng.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You have to wonder what Atha is up to this week besides getting shitfaced with GB. The Beast is away so he's not having to follow her around all day telling her she's so cute and hot and the best chef ever!!

I have to imagine if Pig was going to be assigned a roommate she picked one who can go toe to toe with her in the buffet line. They're going to blow that bathroom up this week..hoooweeeee :poop: 🐷:m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We used to live in the Miami area, both my kids were born in Hialeah and we'd drive down to Key West. We were at a stoplight once and a hooker came right up to the drivers side even with a wife and 2 kids in it. We've also live in West Palm Beach, Gainesville, and Orlando.
---

WOW, Omar pulled out all the stops and got a sail boat mast for this cover up! Bravo Omar!!
We went to Key West a few times ca twenty years ago. It was fun to get there New Years Day and watch the huge line of traffic trying to leave. I’d like to go back and go to Judy Blume’s bookstore and just putter around. Maybe take the ferry from Ft Myers. Currently we stay around Central Florida because we like to get away, but my husband’s parents need more help than they used to
The unaltered pictures of her are hard to see. She is in bad shape.

Reactions: 14
I was scrolling through Twatty's fb and came across this pic. Whose face is that? What sort of filter is she using? She should use it more often 🧐 😂😂😂😂😂

Sadly, she could have easily had that face by now…or an even better version of herself if she stuck to her surgery weight loss goals and didn’t abuse food, drink, and sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion @ @@ @@@
Pig can't wait to get away from Abby
But once she's home, she will be really crabby

Reactions: 11
My lord, look at that knee.
That is not a knee, that's a manatee! Unfortunately she doesn't have the experience of mounting something so huge, but we know Asswipe does😉😄

How appropriate that she is staying at the Gaylord, she should have brought Isaiah to help her in and out of her garments, especially shoving those big hooves into her dainty shoes🤢 That hotel has a weird design kind of like it's under construction with lots of scaffolding. And she calls the balcony huge, it just proves that she has a warped sense of what is huge, and to her she is dainty on that balcony.. my apartment patio is larger than the hotel's😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.