Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really stupid right now, but what is Spanx? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Spanx are things that suck you in and make you look thinner under your clothes. Like, tummy control, ass control, arm fat control. Like a new age corset.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No its not her sister. I was JK.

Its like a girdle only covers more and is tighter.
I know that because I lost 140 lbs myself (the hard way) and need to wear these when I wear something thats not so flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Asa knows exactly what to post to get us commenting,

She can't even lose what she needs to lose to be healthy, even though she took the easy way out with weight loss surgery. If removing half of her stomach didn't work, nothing will work over the long haul. She will teeter totter her weight the rest of her life.

He knows what to post to drive up the views, even if it means degrading his fat wife, or his typical teenager/severly autistic daughter #2.
I’ve said this before but the 100lbs weight loss is down to surgery not will power and healthy eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just looked at the comments on the FA YT channel page.
Guess what?
He is actually replying to some of the leghumpers comnents.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I just saw photos.
No vlog.
Maybe it's todays serving of bullshit?
IDK.
Its another conversation piece for more content.

Reactions: 4
Its like a girdle only covers more and is tighter.
Is it one of those things people use when they work out? Also, looking at her pics, how can you tell she/he is wearing one? I'm very curious about this now! :m :m

I saw a perfect screenshot opportunity last night...the easter morning vlog...🐷🐷pulls up her shirt and pulls down her pants, which exposes part of her belly, then pulls her shirt back over...it was weird, man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you!!! I think it's just some folk's life long dream to become a hall monitor. "You can't say what I don't like but, I can say whatever I want and accuse you of being out to get Abigail". That's a great way to secure credibility.
The hall monitors have me using my ignore button. Say something once about how it's going to be here and what people can and can't say, I'll take it as someone having a bad day. Say it again and I roll my eyes. After that it doesn't add interest or content.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before but the 100lbs weight loss is down to surgery not will power and healthy eating.
Exactly. Eating small portions of protein, veggies, salad, etc. is what she should be doing according to the guidelines after surgery. NOT eating small portions of cookies, gravies fatty pork, booze, mac and cheese....

Is it one of those things people use when they work out? Also, looking at her pics, how can you tell she/he is wearing one? I'm very curious about this now! :m :m

I saw a perfect screenshot opportunity last night...the easter morning vlog...🐷🐷pulls up her shirt and pulls down her pants, which exposes part of her belly, then pulls her shirt back over...it was weird, man.
You can tell when someone is wearing spanx when they suddenly look smoother and 10 pounds lighter. You can also tell when it squeezes them so tight the blubber comes out of the top where it ends, or the bottom where it also cuts off the circulation. The blubber and loose skin has to go somewhere.

These are the things Asa gets views for if we click on them. He encouraged them to do this making it sound like he gave two shits about them. He only wants more views and thwy are too dumb to see that.
They do it under his link and he gets views.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I totally hear what ur saying....just bc we get embarrassed for her if shes happy then who are we to talk tit, 100 lbs is a lot of weight for anyone to lose and she’s feeling good about herself You said it girl
Yup. And she was in fact down 95lbs in January. That was her last official weight loss update! She has put on a fair bit since then, me thinks! πŸ€”

Reactions: 11
You can tell when someone is wearing spanx when they suddenly look smoother and 10 pounds lighter. You can also tell when it squeezes them so tight the blubber comes out of the top where it ends, or the bottom where it also cuts off the circulation. The blubber and loose skin has to go somewhere.
Thank you!! Now all the comments about this picture make much more sense! How sad if she thinks this is the better alternative.
Screenshot (725).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why for the love of God did Isaiah agree to be in that embarrassing quick video dancing? Asa's ass is huge. This kinda stuff is not good.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.