Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's vlog
Can anyone tell me what the heck is that in Prilly's shirt. It says Mom. And then theres a big rectangle under it

Reactions: 2
Google toe thumb
Not to be confused with Thummers Camel Toe....
My dog... just barely out of puppyhood knows the leave it command and would not have touched the peanut butter... unless I said ok.. ..but yea.. the way she grabbed it and stuffed it in her mouth looked so animalistic...not Abbie's fault.. I fault the parents for not being consistent with her.. what a huge disservice to her.
Yes it is Abs fault. She knows better after being told a gazillion times. Thats why she does it so fast and sneakily. (Not sure if thats a word, but oh well). Shes a spoiled brat and has no respect for authority and is going to do what she damn well pleases....with a nasty smirk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In today's vlog Assa said when Sandy is 10 more pounds and jumping on the couch i wont be
so cute anymore and i thought what happens if they let Abbie keep eating and she gets obese
i guess she wont be so cute?

that's true. When she's 25,obese, still with pigtails, stealing food with pull ups on.....Not Cute. Too late now though. She might have caught in what is right and what is wrong years ago. Not now.

Not to be confused with Thummers Camel Toe....

Yes it is Abs fault. She knows better after being told a gazillion times. Thats why she does it so fast and sneakily. (Not sure if thats a word, but oh well). Shes a spoiled brat and has no respect for authority and is going to do what she damn well pleases....with a nasty smirk.
That IS why she does it do fast! You are so right. She may not know much but, she knows what she's not supposed to do.
I hope they read this site! They need some reality.

Reactions: 13
that's true. When she's 25,obese, still with pigtails, stealing food with pull ups on.....Not Cute. Too late now though. She might have caught in what is right and what is wrong years ago. Not now.
I bet Pillabury wishes Ab would be a that happy to see her when she comes in as Sandy does. And if P gains 10 more pounds that dam couch will collapse.

That IS why she does it do fast! You are so right. She may not know much but, she knows what she's not supposed to do.
I hope they read this site! They need some reality.
Proof is in the pudding, or peanut butter as they say. Same as her diwning 3 yogurts while they were not paying attention the other dat. She quickly did that as soon as she realized they forgot to luck the fridge. She knew! Dumb like a fox. Thats Abbie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're baffled as to how she ate them so fast, but idk why. That kid shovels food in so fast, she can clear a plate within seconds. That's how she was able to scarf so many down in such a short amount of time.

That's what's just so freaking annoying, the constant laughing when she does something bad. Heck, she's even kicked the crap out of them and STILL, they laugh about it. I don't understand it.
Because they are so dame stupid
She is strange looking. That has to be why Summer is there. Abbie is NOT cute anymore and, in a few years, when she walks even more stooped and is heavier, they will show less and less of her. The vlog used to be about Autism. Now, it's about Family game night with a girl who is NOT their family! Abbie 2.0.
I know I want to say so bad summer go home already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow...tell us how you really feel about your “YouTube Family” View attachment 110113
Yowza! Perfect! Every task with that child is a lesson. It can't be ok one time, and then unaccepable the next. Rhats where the confusion comes in. No follow through from A&P and not consistant. There are 4 adults there now with unlimited time on their hands to be able to keep an eye on Ab and teach her "all the things" she should have been taught since she was diagnosed. She has autism, yes, but she is also a spoiled brat.

LMAOOOOOOOOO.
Look at this lyin' heifer. Trying to make it appear she isnt gaining the weight back.
I want to make flyers of this and post them on every telephone pole in their historic neighborhood, and outside of their favorite DD.
She is SUCH a liar, and SO fake.
more PROOF that they are liars! She had surgery and only "eats half portions" and she wears Spanx! These people make me sick. Denial must be a wonderful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if this is all for show, and they toss out the food that Abbie "helps" to cook.

I mean, who in their right bleeping mind would eat anything that girl was a part of making. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
You know they dont throw it out. They feed it to their garbage disposal, the #autismprincess

PS, have any of you guys seen Chantal Marie? Foodie Beauty...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because they are so dame stupid

I know I want to say so bad summer go home already.

why would you stay with anyone besides your family doing a Pandemic ?? If not for money. She has to be in the payroll.

You know they dont throw it out. They feed it to their garbage disposal, the #autismprincess

I watch the reaction channels on Chantal and Amberlynn Reid. Oh, boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if this is all for show, and they toss out the food that Abbie "helps" to cook.

I mean, who in their right bleeping mind would eat anything that girl was a part of making. 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

because they think it's Life Skills. You know, for when she goes to the store alone and is independent. So, they teach her to cook so she will be ready! Their heads are so far up thi e asses it is scary.

• Heart
  • Haha
why would you stay with anyone besides your family doing a Pandemic ?? If not for money. She has to be in the payroll.
She just said on the comments on her channel that she is technically a caretaker for Abbie... So definitely on the payroll. More likely than not, our tax money than Asa's youtube bux. I'm not a gambler, but I would put down cash on they rape the state and federal government for every benefit available, even after they didn't need the help anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

After we have watched 1000 Poop Smearing vlobs, her feet are filthy and he always touches them and she picks her nose! You're going to eat that?? I wouldn't let her in the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart
is Priscilla on something? She bang her head? "This is who Abbie is. Don't judge her." Lady , if she had JOKINGLY DID that with the peanut butter,laughed with everyone..way different. That is NOT her personality!! That is her lack of awareness and manners and acting like Sandy would!! This is tragic that Priscilla sees it this way. She is off her nut.
I love that saying 'off her nut, I believe Assa is also off his nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh she's on the payroll allright.
Most likely a salary for being a personal assistant to the business and respite.
Once again, I hope the fraud division of Medicaid in Florida, will audit their claims for respite.
The potential for fraud exists. These people can't tell the truth.
IMO

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.