Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch the reaction channels on Chantal and Amberlynn Reid. Oh, boy!
Lol. Awesome. Toad McKinley is one of the best lolcow mockers ever. I'd check him out if you havent before.

tit I gotta turn this autocorrect off... It's killin me

That $500.00 monitor Isaiah got would help pay for his college tuition at least a little.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
more PROOF that they are liars! She had surgery and only "eats half portions" and she wears Spanx! These people make me sick. Denial must be a wonderful thing.
She should have worn spanx with the beige too tight Easter outfit she had on. Looks like she has one of those blow up innertubes around her waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That $500.00 monitor Isaiah got would help pay for his college tuition at least a little.
IMO
Oh I think he will be fine. The same poor hillbillies who join pigcillas pyramid scheme pay 20 bucks a pop for photo prints from Isiah.

Not saying his photos are good or bad or worth it or not. Just pointing out that he's probably got a buck or 2 in the bank if hes half as good at separating yokels from their money as Asa and P are. Lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I think he will be fine. The same poor hillbillies who join pigcillas pyramid scheme pay 20 bucks a pop for photo prints from Isiah.

Not saying his photos are good or bad or worth it or not. Just pointing out that he's probably got a buck or 2 in the bank if hes half as good at separating yokels from their money as Asa and P are. Lol.
Yep, and he said it was his first major purchase, so he's doing ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I googled toe thumb like someone mentioned to do & saw pics of kids w/ genetic disorders w/ similar hands. When I started watching them they were rather convincing that w/ ABA therapy that Abbie could live almost independently one day & I assumed one day she’d begin saying words. But after a few years of no progress, only regression in some regards, I think they need to have genetic testing done for her.

Someone posted the decreasing ABA vlog recently. Brandi mentioned their insurance approving or denying. If I’m reading between the lines correctly, it sure seemed like Brandi told them insurance won’t cover them anymore or maybe will cover only 1 day/week. Maybe they are paying out of pocket for 1 day/week? Anyone know if insurance usually covers more than 1 day? They then got on camera & broke the news like it was their decision. This is only my opinion & speculation, so who the hell really knows. But why would the king of ABA want less of it. It’s like respite for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Off topic but @olrk I love Amberlynn Reid!! Lowkey I'm not a hater of hers I think shes so relatable and needs to get her tit together lol

Reactions: 2
I know this is a forum for fun and it’s funny but the peanut butter situation actually made me gasp in a not at all funny way. That was really sad because this family is completely confused on which person they are “treating/raising” on one hand they don’t want this IDD child to be IDD so they call her a typical teen and laugh at her behavior (which is not anywhere close to age appropriate) and, on the other hand, they want to wave all of her responsibility for behavior because of her diagnosis (plural). They need to chose a lane. If they are treating a severe IDD diagnosis then why in the world would they laugh at that behavior with the peanut butter and encourage things like jumping into a pool where she could drown. If they are raising an autistic teen then why in the world would they not correct that peanut butter behavior? If her primary diagnosis is autism then she would be absolutely capable of learning to not do things like that. This vlog was a mistake for them to post, this one truly shows that they are frauds at best and, at worst, they are extremely incapable caregivers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I googled toe thumb like someone mentioned to do & saw pics of kids w/ genetic disorders w/ similar hands. When I started watching them they were rather convincing that w/ ABA therapy that Abbie could live almost independently one day & I assumed one day she’d begin saying words. But after a few years of no progress, only regression in some regards, I think they need to have genetic testing done for her.

Someone posted the decreasing ABA vlog recently. Brandi mentioned their insurance approving or denying. If I’m reading between the lines correctly, it sure seemed like Brandi told them insurance won’t cover them anymore or maybe will cover only 1 day/week. Maybe they are paying out of pocket for 1 day/week? Anyone know if insurance usually covers more than 1 day? They then got on camera & broke the news like it was their decision. This is only my opinion & speculation, so who the hell really knows. But why would the king of ABA want less of it. It’s like respite for them.
Somebody recently mentioned fetal alcohol syndrome.
It's kinda unlikely, but an interesting observation.
The severe IDD.
The thumbs.
I dunno.
🐖 loves her alcohol we do know that for sure.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IT’S A GOOD DAY! It’s a GOOD day when you start the day off stealing from somebody else. See they can teach new skills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Off topic but @olrk I love Amberlynn Reid!! Lowkey I'm not a hater of hers I think shes so relatable and needs to get her tit together lol
I like her as well...much better than Chantal. I also watch Jen from “Life By Jen“.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m in no hurry to see this feral behaving pb scene, but I also think that Abbie must have a high palate (not just a herky jerky poor functioning tongue) & maybe they should worry some about her gobbling pb, unless it’s used in a therapeutic setting in small amts for speech development.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
why would you stay with anyone besides your family doing a Pandemic ?? If not for money. She has to be in the payroll.
Oh she's on the payroll alright.
My question. is WHY is she on that payroll?
I WILL find out. Mwahaaaahaaaa!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m in no hurry to see this feral behaving pb scene, but I also think that Abbie must have a high palate (not just a herky jerky poor functioning tongue) & maybe they should worry some about her gobbling pb, unless it’s used in a therapeutic setting in small amts for speech development.
They should worry, since she doesnt even know how to use her tongue to prevent food sticking to the roof of her mouth!

Oh she's on the payroll alright.
My question. is WHY is she on that payroll?
I WILL find out. Mwahaaaahaaaa!
You will. No doubt about it. I picture you focusing on it with some of Whimsicals laser eyes! LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That grabbing the whole glob of peanut butter and stuffing it in her mouth is so unacceptable.. and she should be disciplined for that.. especially if they insist on letting her "cook"..its just ridiculous that they just laugh about it... I guess that is good content for them ? What is it going to do to Abbie tho.. in the long run.

I dont get the obsession with "cooking with Abbie" ..They stir or crack eggs and her hands are just barely touching theirs.. does this really help? if so.. how?
And usually shes not even looking

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.