Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just watched last nights vlog and i can’t believe miss piggy was crying over not being able for her and Abbie to hug her mum. There are people dying and she is upset about that. It just shows how shallow she is.
I noticed they are making a point of showing that they are drinking, good luck to them, they are the ones who have
To deal with all the yelling and antics with a hangover.
By the way where was she when they were playing the card game, did they lock her in sandy’s cage. Lol
Don't give them any ideas! Wouldn't put it past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just seen Sky news here in the UK and they reported virus situation in Florida is quite worrisome so trust DD trips etc will cease. Let's see... as everything else is ordered in why not their shopping?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Let's just say they went to get Abbie, take her to the kitchen and tell her "No" What exactly would she get out of that? Would she even understand? I mean she is allowed yogurt, so....how would you reprimand your kid eating too much yogurt? Just keep the lock on the door.

Better yet, I said before give her own drawer and basket of choices for snack.

Also...didn't they say it was bubblegum yogurt? They can't buy one damn healthy thing!

never even heard of bubblegum yogurt....I tell ya.....
I wanna know how she got the yogurts open herself. Remember Pig had to help her do it on one of their videos. Or maybe Asa set that up to make it look funny and have some content lol. She HAD to have been alone a long time in order to open 3 of them. Eating them took less than an a minute I am sure.

Reactions: 16
And her crying over hugging her mom, then saying...."She wanted to hug Abbie so bad...." This sounds awful but what is it that they think that everyone just loves Abbie so much? Everything in everyone's lives should center around Abbie. Not Abbie and Isaiah, just Abbie.
I think they have just created this "sweet girl" image to offset the fact that Abbie is who she is. They cant say much about her since shes not a typical teen so they convince themselves she is loved by all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And her crying over hugging her mom, then saying...."She wanted to hug Abbie so bad...." This sounds awful but what is it that they think that everyone just loves Abbie so much? Everything in everyone's lives should center around Abbie. Not Abbie and Isaiah, just Abbie.
I think they have just created this "sweet girl" image to offset the fact that Abbie is who she is. They cant say much about her since shes not a typical teen so they convince themselves she is loved by all.
I always wonder why they make her hug people.. even pet Maverick, say thank you .. even tho she most likely doesn't know what that means. So I can't imagine wanting someone to hug you like that.. with arms just loosely held up.. on que .. there is no meaning to it. Probably part of the "sweet girl " image they like to foster.

Also.. yea.. the crying over not being able to touch her mom.. ridiculous.. people are dying..having loved ones in the hospital and not able to be with them.. put your big girl panties on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Scones don’t have eggs!
This whole mini-debate about scones eggs vs. no eggs was addressed at the time of the convo between the users who were there :)

Basically, it comes down to recipe, location, personal preference etc..
Martha Stewart claims Scones do have eggs, along with various other sites; yet many British scone recipes don't seem to have them.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 11.00.58 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember that vlog. P was saying something like, you always see these 'cool moms' have a pantry full of junkfood and treats but she didn't and so Isaiah & his friends and Abbie were missing out. Just like w. Assa, P is very concerned about what others think and keeping up appearances.
Fat ass has it ass backwards, cool moms feed their children healthy food from the get go so they don‘t grow up craving it! She says the dumbest tit u guys

I have only just watched last nights vlog and i can’t believe miss piggy was crying over not being able for her and Abbie to hug her mum. There are people dying and she is upset about that. It just shows how shallow she is.
I noticed they are making a point of showing that they are drinking, good luck to them, they are the ones who have
To deal with all the yelling and antics with a hangover.
By the way where was she when they were playing the card game, did they lock her in sandy’s cage. Lol
That pissed me off too, when I saw her face start to crinkle with that piggy cry, I was like “ohh no she isn’t!“

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So I just watched the newest vlog. Almost dozed off! Stupid boring. How much is Abbie in the vlog? How much is Summer? Something weird is happening. I can't help but think that Summer and Asa.... We know he has left Priscilla. We know he has been with other women. Did you see everyone's face when Summer won? He let her win! The only reason a pretty 24 yr old would leave her family is if she thought she was going to get this house someday. Idk. Creepy. They are drinking and drinking and they can't figure out how Flab ate 3 yogurts?? They're drunk! They didn't hear her! 3 of them. She's going to be a Priscilla. Watch.
You mean this look here? Most of the dirty looks were coming from Isaiah.
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 11.16.49 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this was mentioned already. Did anyone notice Pcilla went from wiping the floor to the kitchen counter with the same paper towel when cleaning up the yogurt? 😆
What is wrong with her? That is so gross and a big No No in food safety.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I would love to hear one of their family meetings.

Or some of those fake a shakes you claim fill you up. If they really do , and they are full of nutrients etc. make one for Abigail Lorraine and she will slam that baby down and won't be begging for snacks all day and you will have 1 less thing to whine about. Imahine if when you weren't keeping an eye on her....instead of stealing yogurt, she stole your booze and drank as much as she could before you caught her. Not so cute now As. She outsmarted you once
Don’t those ‘shakes’ give you the ‘s#$ts? Give one to Abbie, and see how fast it goes through her, her pull up, ugh, I wouldn’t want to be around that clean up!🤣
On another note, I commented on the most recent blog about their daytime drinking, and how I feel it is shows poor judgement to be impaired while looking after their totally unpredictable minor child. I wonder how long it will be before it is deleted😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if this was mentioned already. Did anyone notice Pcilla went from wiping the floor to the kitchen counter with the same paper towel when cleaning up the yogurt? 😆
What is wrong with her? That is so gross and a big No No in food safety.
What was worse you may ask?
Her live on Facebook last night removing her make up!!
She kept using the nasty dirty part over and over.
She wasn't cleaning anything.
Just spreading the tit all over her fat face.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What was worse you may ask?
Her live on Facebook last night removing her make up!!
She kept using the nasty dirty part over and over.
She wasn't cleaning anything.
Just spreading the tit all over her fat face.
IMO.
She most assuredly doesn't know how to clean that big ole coochie either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Don’t those ‘shakes’ give you the ‘s#$ts? Give one to Abbie, and see how fast it goes through her, her pull up, ugh, I wouldn’t want to be around that clean up!🤣
On another note, I commented on the most recent blog about their daytime drinking, and how I feel it is shows poor judgement to be impaired while looking after their totally unpredictable minor child. I wonder how long it will be before it is deleted😂
No these shakes do not give you the shits. They are supposed to fill you up and are a meal replacement. You can add veggies, fruit, etc.

I always wonder why they make her hug people.. even pet Maverick, say thank you .. even tho she most likely doesn't know what that means. So I can't imagine wanting someone to hug you like that.. with arms just loosely held up.. on que .. there is no meaning to it. Probably part of the "sweet girl " image they like to foster.

Also.. yea.. the crying over not being able to touch her mom.. ridiculous.. people are dying..having loved ones in the hospital and not able to be with them.. put your big girl panties on.
I'm sure she has already grown back into her big girl panties.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Feast your eyes on this!
WTF is it?
Assa really photoshopped that arm!!
Another picture that should be sent to limelife, with the question why would this represent beauty in any sense of the word?
IMO.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.