Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
!!! If he is so professional and all that crap, WHY then, when Summer was writing on the whiteboard, were there Always Sanitary Napkins on the Island? When I first saw it, I thought OOPS. But, it's there for a long time. Summer is not shy about that stuff with two Male Family Members in the room?!
It could just be product placement.
Or.
Pure laziness. Remember the TP sat at the bottom of the stairs for days and the laundry.. Damn. These hambeasts have serious issues about putting stuff away. Well...except their food. They put that tit away. Literally and figuratively. 😀
Leaving sanitary pads on a kitchen surface is a mixture of laziness and no class.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They are seriously losing ground. With 517K subscribers....only58,000 views and 4K "likes". Going down...down...down.

A comment:
"This channel has become sooooo “perfect” that I can’t watch anymore. You literally show only what contributes to your perfect family. We all know you aren’t perfect, no one is."

Come on over to the dark side....LOL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They are seriously losing ground. With 517K subscribers....only58,000 views and 4K "likes". Going down...down...down.

A comment:
"This channel has become sooooo “perfect” that I can’t watch anymore. You literally show only what contributes to your perfect family. We all know you aren’t perfect, no one is."

Come on over to the dark side....LOL
Yep. Its to bad Jen already uses "Rebranding Autism" bc thats what Asa is doing...rebranding FA into a " family/ lifestyle" channel.

Reactions: 9
!!! If he is so professional and all that crap, WHY then, when Summer was writing on the whiteboard, were there Always Sanitary Napkins on the Island? When I first saw it, I thought OOPS. But, it's there for a long time. Summer is not shy about that stuff with two Male Family Members in the room?!
For someone who likes thing to be "perfect" and clean etc, makes me think it was done on purpose, product placement. I don't get why Summer would be shy about that. It's normal female life, I am quite sure A and I know about periods. What's to be embarrassed about?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It could just be product placement.
Or.
Pure laziness. Remember the TP sat at the bottom of the stairs for days and the laundry.. Damn. These hambeasts have serious issues about putting stuff away. Well...except their food. They put that tit away. Literally and figuratively. 😀
Leaving sanitary pads on a kitchen surface is a mixture of laziness and no class.
IMO.
That laundry room. I am embarrass ed FOR them! Who cares what your house looks like or your MAKEUP when she's got 20 lbs of laundry over there?? Slob! Just fold it when it's done! Ta Da! Do one load a day! You can't hide that you're a lazy slob all the time!!

For someone who likes thing to be "perfect" and clean etc, makes me think it was done on purpose, product placement. I don't get why Summer would be shy about that. It's normal female life, I am quite sure A and I know about periods. What's to be embarrassed about?
Nothing at all. Well, my daughter never left her pads on the counter while talking to her father. Summer is Not family. For her to leave HER pads out is weird. Priscilla? It's laziness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The cute #autism princess has disappeared , she is looking older and a bit strange to be honest.
As Pilla couldn't be happier to hear that. Jealous that Ab was getting so many compliments on how cute she WAS etc. We cannot be be cuter than Cilla, lol. The little bit of class that the big biscuit had is gone thanks to her foolish tiktoks and generally acting a fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Considering Prissy is dumb as a post....I'm being convinced more every day that Ab has Fetal Alchohol Syndrome.

• Wow
  • Heart
As Pilla couldn't be happier to hear that. Jealous that Ab was getting so many compliments on how cute she WAS etc. We cannot be be cuter than Cilla, lol. The little bit of class that the big biscuit had is gone thanks to her foolish tiktoks and generally acting a fool.
She is strange looking. That has to be why Summer is there. Abbie is NOT cute anymore and, in a few years, when she walks even more stooped and is heavier, they will show less and less of her. The vlog used to be about Autism. Now, it's about Family game night with a girl who is NOT their family! Abbie 2.0

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because he knows we will comment on it. Maybe because she didn't like all the camel toe comments so she is going to attempt to fix it. Don"t worry Thummer, your sweatshirt dresses cover it. Hope P used the $2 off coupon since she is such a good little couponer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Because he knows we will comment on it. Maybe because she didn't like all the camel toe comments so she is going to attempt to fix it. Don"t worry Thummer, your sweatshirt dresses cover it. Hope P used the $2 off coupon since she is such a good little couponer!
I just came to say the same thing!! I bet A & P said "let's leave this out and see what the HATERS have to say! They'll comment on it. Watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would love to hear one of their family meetings.
That is exactly what I said! Or some fruit....idk.....veggies?! Lol
Or some of those fake a shakes you claim fill you up. If they really do , and they are full of nutrients etc. make one for Abigail Lorraine and she will slam that baby down and won't be begging for snacks all day and you will have 1 less thing to whine about. Imahine if when you weren't keeping an eye on her....instead of stealing yogurt, she stole your booze and drank as much as she could before you caught her. Not so cute now As. She outsmarted you once

Reactions: 12
Why are we assuming the pads are even Summers? They could be P's. Or even Abbie. You still get the occasional period with the depo shot. Or..are they bladder pads? Maybe they're trying to get Abbie out of pull-ups? Either way its strange to think women or girls should have to hide pads lol

Reactions: 18
I just came to say the same thing!! I bet A & P said "let's leave this out and see what the HATERS have to say! They'll comment on it. Watch.
And then they'll go back and watch it again=more views for them=more donuts and coffee=more tequilla!

Why are we assuming the pads are even Summers? They could be P's. Or even Abbie. You still get the occasional period with the depo shot. Or..are they bladder pads? Maybe they're trying to get Abbie out of pull-ups? Either way its strange to think women or girls should have to hide pads lol
Maybe they are going to try to make face masks out of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And then they'll go back and watch it again=more views for them=more donuts and coffee=more tequilla!

Maybe they are going to try to make face masks out of them.
Face masks, don’t I can’t stop laughing.

• Haha
Another thought that came to me while watching tonite's vlog, in the last thread there was a comment about Abbie's fingers. Abbie has a stim of kind of pulling on her fingers and no doubt, as a result of doing that virtually 24-7, it's had an effect on her fingers. You can see her doing it starting at around the 3:03 mark.

Thank you for posting the vlog Pink Marshmallow. Now he won't get more views when we all go back to watch it, lol. Would you do that all the time? You're right about her pulling on her fingers, and she also plays the itsy bitsy spider with them when she gets tired or relaxed. Which is "so cute".

Face masks, don’t I can’t stop laughing.
I tried it and it didn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love to hear one of their family meetings.

Or some of those fake a shakes you claim fill you up. If they really do , and they are full of nutrients etc. make one for Abigail Lorraine and she will slam that baby down and won't be begging for snacks all day and you will have 1 less thing to whine about. Imahine if when you weren't keeping an eye on her....instead of stealing yogurt, she stole your booze and drank as much as she could before you caught her. Not so cute now As. She outsmarted you once
or goes out to jump in the pool after they've been drinking. She got out of the house somehow that night. She IS going to guzzle their booze if it is within sight. We have seen the way she gulps other people's iced coffee and soda. They leave the bottle out. This time it was 3 yogurts. Be more careful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.