Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason Assprick stays up so late 'working' is because he wants to try and delete all the negative (but truthful) comments that come in from around the world so as few people as possible see them! He must have worn out his refresh button! 80 hours a week my arse!
It's a little after 3am there now according to Googles. I wonder if he is sleeping soundly!? 😴🤔🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they were having a special dinner because of the last day of school. I believe A or P remarked that it was a $100 takeout meal. If they know her impatience why couldn’t they bring some crackers or a snack she could eat while waiting. They either set themselves up for disaster or set themselves up for content.
I’ve never been to Longhorns (cause I don’t do chains) but honestly, $100 for a four person family that eats like hell is really not that much money $25/ person). If they had any sense they would have gone to somewhere that is not a chain ... oh wait, they are hillbillies with some newfound money. Haha. I wish you guys would stop letting them fool you about their finances. They are not that well off. Lol

And people get sooo pissed off when she's referred to as feral.
It's simply opinion based on video evidence.
You can see the tit with your own eyes!!
I just don't understand sometimes.
Notice how Abbie has soooo much strength to put food in her mouth and is calculated enough to reach for more with her other hand. Not just in this video but I’ve noticed it a lot. So ... again... she has the strength and will to do anything surrounding her getting food. Smh. It’s crazy af to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have me dying at work (I'mby myself thank god LOL)espeically nice catch on the Assa photoshopped vs not photoshopped stuffing a cookie in his mouth LOL omg you are killing me!! 😆😂
😂😂😂
I’m glad it made your work day a little more enjoyable‼😆🙃🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It isn’t her “personality”. It’s her behavior. I think they are dumber than I had even suspected. P’s response has me in fumes and I may not be able to watch them anymore. How do you guys deal with it when you watch them and read their responses and they are stupid and it seems futile? I know, I shouldn’t be taking it so serious and learn to laugh it off?
For me it just feels great to know that I am smarter than them and it gives me a good laugh to see how people can be so bleeping stupid... and raising kids... especially an IDD one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Notice how Abbie has soooo much strength to put food in her mouth and is calculated enough to reach for more with her other hand. Not just in this video but I’ve noticed it a lot. So ... again... she has the strength and will to do anything surrounding her getting food. Smh. It’s crazy af to me.
Good point. It’s like she stalks her prey and then goes for it at the perfect time. She’s fast. I’m not saying she knows what she’s doing but she definitely goes at it fast as if she’s trying to avoid them stopping her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah... she waits till they are distracted enough trying to stop her shoveling the first round with the first hand... then goes for it with the other hand. Even trained dogs don’t do this tit. You can put a treat on the ground for a dog and ask them to wait till you give them the go ahead to get it. A well trained dog knows to listen. ABA is like dog training to me, so if they haven’t figured this simple tit out yet, I can only say that ABA ain’t the way for that girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope I did this right, check out the way Ab steals and slams the peanut butter into her mouth =( and they just laugh

I just posted it ;)
It's sad to see Priscilla's back boobs growing again.
She should get a grip on her food addiction or she' ll be the next star in an "my 600lbs life" episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's sad to see Priscilla's back boobs growing again.
She should get a grip on her food addiction or she' ll be the next star in an "my 600lbs life" episode.
LMAO ... can you imagine them have Abbie help them to bathe P in the bed and feed her??? “Abbie , wanna help feed your mom?... yes you do!” They’d give Abbie the food and point to Ps mouth. Abbie may or may not eat it herself though. Then the people from the show come with the thing to wheel her out.
Lmao what is wrong with me? ... oh that’s right, I’ve been watching a gluttonous ass family on YouTube. Idk if they show this show in the UK or elsewhere but y’all will have to google it to know what we’re taking bout. It’s quite hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Good luck deleting it Summer. Hope you’re fast.
Oh yes, they are definitely going to see that. I just love it👍

Ah, yes, the look‼😂😂😂
That was all it took in our house.
Same in our house. My mother could frighten a police horse with that stare.

LMAO ... can you imagine them have Abbie help them to bathe P in the bed and feed her??? “Abbie , wanna help feed your mom?... yes you do!” They’d give Abbie the food and point to Ps mouth. Abbie may or may not eat it herself though. Then the people from the show come with the thing to wheel her out.
Lmao what is wrong with me? ... oh that’s right, I’ve been watching a gluttonous ass family on YouTube. Idk if they show this show in the UK or elsewhere but y’all will have to google it to know what we’re taking bout. It’s quite hilarious.
Yes we can get this show in the u.k.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.