Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found material for my next project!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Ummmmm....very sweet Assa. It seems you left out an important section of your married life. looking back now at this older video, it is so incredible that you can just hop over that minor little event in your life and marriage without blinking an eye. And set yourself up as a loving husband and father.
YOU DISGUST ME

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope I did this right, check out the way Ab steals and slams the peanut butter into her mouth =( and they just laugh

I just posted it ;)
Way to exploit Abbie, Dummer. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Hope I did this right, check out the way Ab steals and slams the peanut butter into her mouth =( and they just laugh

I just posted it ;)
Holy tit! How many times did Dummer say β€œperfect!”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it’s the corona that has made me way more cautious about cleanliness and germs.
I've always been creeped out over germs, but this has even taken it to a new level for me. I should own stock in Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer for as often as I bought it in bulk before this mess. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously, going into this we had enough Clorox wipes and antibiotic handsoap to last 2 months or so, and now I'm down to two Clorox wipes containers and that is freaking me out some since it's nowhere to be found at the stores. :confused: Fortunately, we have enough hand sanitizers I found hidden all over the place, from purses, backpacks, vehicles, etc, so there is the silver lining I guess!

They can if it is needed.. Sadly, Abbie would NEVER be a candidate for braces. My youngest son needs to have braces within the next 2-3 years, due to horrible alignment issues. He barely can sit still and have the dental hygienist brush his teeth with a toothbrush. Please, no slack, it took us years to get there, especially after a disastrous bad appointment with Smile Starters (huge dental chain many years ago that had horrible dentists)... He ended up biting the dentist... We found a savior with the next clinic and he has been going there for 7 years but still struggles with laying back... Anyways, until he can lay back and get his teeth cleaned with their appliances, the dentist will not send him for braces.. He also has to maintain good dental hygiene, which thankfully we have been able to do, because we work with him constantly...
If her dentist sent her onto an orthodontist, I would be shocked and question his medical degree. If an orthodontist placed braces on her, they would need to loose their license.. Abbie could cause herself so much damage with them...
Oh no. Your son really bit the dentist? They didnt try to sue or anything did they?

Reactions: 3
Sadly, very very little is know still about genetics and Autism.. The United States is 10 years behind the United Kingdom, due to reproductive rights, genetically modified babies, etc. It took the US that many years, to allow research and testing to start, where the UK was already doing so...
So, even if Ab goes through the micro-ray/macro-ray genetic testing, there still may be absolutely no answers. I do think they need to test for Rhett’s and a Fragile-X, just to rule those out. If those have been done, then that is great. They could also sign up for the SPARKS dna project and if they find something within their DNA, that is known and as they are testing and researching, it would follow up with them and let them know, if something came up...

I am sorry I am not on more but I find myself barely time to do basic care right now. I do not have daily care help and my respite care workers are currently not allowed to come over. So, it is just me, verses 4 kiddos...
Keep your chin up, I’m sure you are doing a Wonderful job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I've always been creeped out over germs, but this has even taken it to a new level for me. I should own stock in Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer for as often as I bought it in bulk before this mess. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Seriously, going into this we had enough Clorox wipes and antibiotic handsoap to last 2 months or so, and now I'm down to two Clorox wipes containers and that is freaking me out some since it's nowhere to be found at the stores. :confused: Fortunately, we have enough hand sanitizers I found hidden all over the place, from purses, backpacks, vehicles, etc, so there is the silver lining I guess!
Haaaaa! I was so excited this morning! I snagged an 18 pack of mega-roll toilet paper! You might've thought I won the lottery the way I proudly carried that baby to my car and safely locked it in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ummmmm....very sweet Assa. It seems you left out an important section of your married life. looking back now at this older video, it is so incredible that you can just hop over that minor little event in your life and marriage without blinking an eye. And set yourself up as a loving husband and father.
YOU DISGUST ME
True Confessions with Mr. Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'amπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Screenshot (732).png

Haaaaa! I was so excited this morning! I snagged an 18 pack of mega-roll toilet paper! You might've thought I won the lottery the way I proudly carried that baby to my car and safely locked it in.
I can just see the strut right now!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Holy crap guys! I decided I needed a break from the Wobbles. I couldn't stay away to long but now I have 36 pages to read!!!! At least I have nothing better to do! β˜ΉπŸ™„πŸ˜΅πŸ€—πŸ€¬

• Haha
Thought I’d post this again. The one time they tried to correct her grabbing and she got put on time out.

Starts at 9:40

He only disciplined her bc his dad and step mom were right there...boy she’s got strong hands when it’s time you grab or pull though....this is what has me stumped about her...

Last edited:
I cant find the post to give the credit where it's due...but I lost it with laughing.
Regarding the "hidden spanx"
I'd have given money to be a fly on the wall to watch the 2 of them struggling and twisting and bending tryna get those spanx on. 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have read FA 1-10 then skipped to this thread. I believe Abbie has mouth problems because she pushes her mouth and chin really hard. She is big and strong now so it will cause more damage the older she gets. It is a good reason to try and stop that stim but they won't. Hey Assa

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is such a narcissistic response. When called out they feel attacked and backed into a corner and resort to trying to make the other person look bad instead of acknowledging what is being said. Just like with ppl finding out about his second, he put all the blame on LGM and played the victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I’m the same way! I’ve heard you can make β€œClorox” type wipes with regular bleach and paper towels.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Their idea of spreading awareness is exactly that.
They go and do whatever they want and fuk u if u don't like hearing Abbie. She's got rights too and they supersede yours and anyone elses!
It doesn't matter if where they take her is sensory overload or any of the things normal caring parents of IDD and or Autistic kids are concerned about.
It's all control and exploitation.
The most fuked up thing is...
Making Abbie wait so long between meals and feeding her so late at night. I get pissy too if I get hangry!!
They deserve every tantrum they get.
IMO
The thing that stood out the most to me in that video was assa saying "I don't know what to do" . You mean to say you have no clue how to handle your child. My parents had the "look" that meant behave. With my nieces I would remind them that they had to get into a large metal box with me if they started acting up in public from the time they were toddlers. Autism or IDD they know she gets angry in that type of situation, have a way to handle it ready

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.