Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I thought that Rose (mother) had no idea that was being done to her daughter. Joe did it on his own. 😔
But I could wrong.
You may be right, but I believe she was not visited by her mom for 20 years. I’ll edit to just read Joe.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Priscilla and her mother went on a "girlstrip." Like a girl strip??? Of course she gave her mother a trip as a gift. She will do just about anything to get away from her daughter.

Thread suggestion: P went on a girl strip, Jeep huffed the entire trip

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Good Lawd I wonderbif this is what Big P sees when she looks in her mirror. I mean she always says she's cute....

---

I know she's losing weight. But I'm not a fan. She's doing that mounjaro (and yes I guess she's doing some exercises) but I think she is overall taking the easy route. And I predict this enthusiasm will not last. JMO of course.
She made it sound like she would be staying on it for the long haul to stabilize her blood sugar which is what it was intended for. Sounds like she was either diabetic or pre-diabetic. Bet P doesn’t even address Lauren losing weight.

Vegan for the Animals

Not a warning but let's ALL refrain from posting racially offensive words even in quotes
She called Sherie Havernick a... o_O :LOL:🤣🤣 Good on ya Rebecca. I hate Sherie Havernick.

View attachment 1910894
I’ve had run ins with Sherie and she’s a pain in the ass. However, Rebecca’s a nasty piece of work for using not only the ‘R’ word, but for being racist as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mz BW

Chatty Member
According to ‘the googles’, it’s a British/Australian ethnic slur. Please correct me if I have it wrong.
You're right Noir 💓
When I was in school it was the go to word to describe foreign people. It was aimed mainly at Italians & Greeks because back in those dark ages they were the people most often found having moved here. Well along with ..... never mind.🥴
Just to clarify, obviously It is a racist stereotype & not good. However it was never as viciously used as some words in different countries now. NOT claiming Aussies aren't prejudiced, we are. 👀

• Heart

Daisy0112

As per usual with Asshat, he knows best when it comes to what to do with Abbie and whatever her therapists say doesn't really matter. He basically speaks as if the therapists don't know what they're doing and haven't got any sort of experience, education and training when it comes to dealing with someone like Abbie. It's like Asshat has to fight not to roll his eyes and audibly scoff at what the therapists tell him or suggest to him. It makes you wonder why they even bother taking Abbie to therapy if Asshat and P are just going to ignore what they're supposed to work on w/ Abbie at home. I think A&P see it mostly as having someone else look after Abbie outside of the home so that P can go on her daily multiple shopping trips and Asshat can sit around desperately trying to think of content for the vlog and not showering. With lots of adult beverages consumed as well. Of course.

Asshat did the full body contact hand over hand thing again. What a colossal douche. Literally puppeteering her is not teaching her. Not to mention there is no need to be that up in her personal space.

And Asshat telling Abbie to stop rubbing her face when they're cooking.... really, dude?? So, it's okay when Cillame does it like 500 times a day including when she's cooking?? P did it while getting dishes out of the dishwasher not that long after Asshat told Abbie to stop doing it. Then like 10 seconds later, P did it again. Like come on! lol There is seriously something going on with P that she's scratching and swiping at her face so much.
Maybe it's OCD I mean O B C D

• Haha

ASD_Romy

"That's how the word works." Ok thanks, Dictionary.com.

Not of its wounds. It had to be rabies tested.
I was wondering if maybe she'd found it already dead because normally baby raccoons would not just be hanging out in the open.

Reactions: 7

Katiebean70

That Beast is not normal.

As Bills Mafia, I want to say that we don't want those gaseous grifters in our stadium. Having said that, it would be fun to watch them navigate and waddle through our tailgate. There is no easy route to Rich/The Ralph/New Era/ Highmark etc. They would be lost Weebles who have all fallen down 😂 😂
Go Bills!

Reactions: 7

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
@MizBeaverhausen
They were, weren't they!! 🤪🥰

It really was an AMAZING series!!! I have re-watched the entire series at least 10 times now, maybe more. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I love it that much! I am so hoping a miracle happens one day in the future and they do a final season, I mean they did leave all of us really hanging after that last episode. I think I fell in love with every character, some more than others, but wow, what a fantastic group of actors, and the writing was over the top awesome!
I never thought that I would enjoy such a gruesome show so much. Have you Watched Dead to Me? It has the same dark humour without eating body parts 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Whimsical

VIP Member
I so miss that show!! It was brilliant. They were such a loving zombie family 😂 😂
@MizBeaverhausen
They were, weren't they!! 🤪🥰

It really was an AMAZING series!!! I have re-watched the entire series at least 10 times now, maybe more. 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂
I love it that much! I am so hoping a miracle happens one day in the future and they do a final season, I mean they did leave all of us really hanging after that last episode. I think I fell in love with every character, some more than others, but wow, what a fantastic group of actors, and the writing was over the top awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Monkey1651

VIP Member
I believe they will play the Chiefs in Kansas City. The NFL is crazy right now, but the Chiefs should easily win this game!! I could be wrong & I’ll knock on wood right now because I love Mahomes (we are both TTU Red Raiders)!
Sorry my team has beat mahomes 3x in a row! I fully expect to beat them again in the afc championship this year! Who Dey!!!! That’s assuming we both get there.

Reactions: 5

Bogey

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 148

The gunt gals trip has come to an end, just purchase more Slimelife and more trips for the Pig you'll send.

Reactions: 4