Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
She's probably on her monthlies that's why she's so emotional. Like where's GB I should've been enjoying this game with him.

Also she cried because her 17 going on 18 year old daughter picked a toddler toy and sat down to play with it in the middle of the supermarket. And that's not even creative play. Just hitting buttons.

Assa, spin it whichever way you like to suit your narrative but it is what it is. Her mama heart was hurting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Is there any way for me to delete a couple of photos on my last post or if that’s not possible the whole post? Trying to figure it out and I’m getting nowhere quickly so could do with some help please 😩Probably me being over paranoid but the name of the rescue I had my dog from is on a couple of the photos and I don’t trust that fat prick not to use that information to be vindictive or try to identify me or whatever if he did come across it (we all know he likes to keep tabs on us tattling lol) any ideas welcome 🙏
You can report the post and tell the mods that you want the post deleted for personal reasons, Something similar happened to me about two months ago and it took me twice to report (time difference between UK and USA), but it did get removed. I know when I discovered my error, I was really upset, but it got resolved. You should be able to do this pretty easily. 🤞🙏 This would be a lot quicker for response time than emailing. The report button is at the bottom of the particular post you are concerned with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Edenberry

SC is a state that doesn't allow it at all for medical reasons
Tell me about it. I have severe migraines that present with nausea and vomiting. The nausea and vomiting are worse than the migraine for me and I've been told cannabis can help reduce those symptoms so much. But no. No help for me outside of Phenergan which helps the nausea but knocks me out cold for the day (which I grant you is a godsend for the migraine but makes for an unproductive day)

I can't wait until our McGovernor ages out of the system and we can get someone from this century in office.

• Sad
  • Heart

jacjos123

First off, this is not political. I will be happy to delete if you think I’m going too far.

I went down a Kennedy rabbit hole last night on YouTube. It’s a good thing Joe Kennedy was not Abbie’s father. What he had done to his daughter Rosemary was a travesty. Lobotomy. Hopefully the world has changed and this hopefully will never happen again.

Edited to just point the finger to Joe and not Rose.
Yes. I watched that too. It was eye opening. Her biography (Rosemary Kennedy) goes into even more detail. If you are a reader, it’s a great book.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I haven’t got those options on my post. Just an option to copy it or share it. I’ve emailed them now anyway so hopefully it will be removed. Thank you anyway for your help 😊

Spot the difference, they’ve even got the golf cart 😂
You can only edit/delete for a short period of time. After the timer is up you lose the option.

cucumber

VIP Member
Why because Rebecca told that humper to fuck off? I love Rebecca for that too.

---

Pinky's not pink anymore.

View attachment 1910871
Good Lawd I wonderbif this is what Big P sees when she looks in her mirror. I mean she always says she's cute....

---

And she rarely shows her kids on video. Pig would think she just has to get the shot and automatically lose weight. But Lauren works out almost daily and is strict about what she eats.too.
I know she's losing weight. But I'm not a fan. She's doing that mounjaro (and yes I guess she's doing some exercises) but I think she is overall taking the easy route. And I predict this enthusiasm will not last. JMO of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
It's always weird when they pass through that entryway. Maybe it's just not coming through right on camera, but it just does not look right to me. There's something about it that is really off-putting. It looks like it belongs in a children's room.

Eta: The color, I mean. It reminds me of that green unisex color you see in baby products geared I guess towards parents who don't know the baby's gender or are going to let it choose or whatever.
I agree. It looks like a baby nursery color. Hate it!

sneakers

First off, this is not political. I will be happy to delete if you think I’m going too far.

I went down a Kennedy rabbit hole last night on YouTube. It’s a good thing Joe and Rose Kennedy were not Abbie’s parents. What they did to their daughter Rosemary was a travesty. Hopefully the world has changed and this hopefully will never happen again.
I thought that Rose (mother) had no idea that was being done to her daughter. Joe did it on his own. 😔
But I could wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Just look at the size of Cilldebeast and Dickdo!! Holy crap!!

View attachment 1910224
The woman behing Abbie in the same colour clothes as Ab is the one in the photo where a Tatler said she looked like theEnglish actor! God Hambeast has a lot of puppyfat on him, and wearing a cream/fawn jersey is not doing him any favours!

---

Thread title:
Fathering Autism #148 :Cheep gunt no shagging wagon is brought, as lawsuit money is sought!
Probably to long!🤦🏼‍♀️😂Can’t get rhyming right!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Monkey1651

VIP Member
They will play the chiefs.. so there’s a damn good chance they will get absolutely destroyed!
I should say they will likely play the chiefs… if the bengals win jags play the chiefs, if the ravens win the jags play Buffalo. Bengals should win this game tonight though!

Hibiscus

So she must have zero relationship with these step-sisters. She has never mentioned them, we've never seen them, and she repeats "shes an only child" constantly.
Very interesting!!
FWIW, my best friend is an only child, meaning she is the only child her parents had together. Both her parents remarried people with kids, so she has step-siblings. She loves them and does refer to them as her brothers, but she still often refers to herself as an only child. I suppose because she more or less grew up as an only child. She was an only child until her dad left her mom when she was 13. I don't even think she has any half-siblings--maybe one, who would have been born after she was an adult. People also sometimes refer to their "step" children just as their son or daughter, particularly if the bio parent isn't really in the picture.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
I know. So many parents in my cannabis group wish they had the access that we do. Some states are so limited in their products (TX and MN to name two), others make you jump through hoops to find other qualifying conditions, etc. Some states don't list terpenes in their products, which makes it very difficult because our kids can be so sensitive to that stuff and if something is even a smidge too high it can be disastrous. Every state is so different.
We are fully legal here. I have my card, but that's just to avoid the 16% tax and my doc makes me. I stopped buying from stores because everyone grows here. I feel the stores are not controlled here. Half the time the stuff isn't cured properly. I usually help trim every few months and get a few oz's for myself. We also have legal Psychadelic mushrooms here. 🍄 My favorite thing is to take a gram or two and go tosymphony on the weekend.

• Heart

Tammy36

Is there any way for me to delete a couple of photos on my last post or if that’s not possible the whole post? Trying to figure it out and I’m getting nowhere quickly so could do with some help please 😩Probably me being over paranoid but the name of the rescue I had my dog from is on a couple of the photos and I don’t trust that fat prick not to use that information to be vindictive or try to identify me or whatever if he did come across it (we all know he likes to keep tabs on us tattling lol) any ideas welcome 🙏