Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Golden Boy and Papa Roach havent caught this comment yet. Its not long for this world, thats for sure!

Screenshot 2023-01-24 9.30.48 PM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

MSlix73

VIP Member
Had a horrible day…our sweet PatPat died suddenly this morning as I was setting down his breakfast. I am going to miss his grump thumps and throwing his keys when he wanted my attention. Our sweet Kona will miss him as well( they were bffs) Our Kona and Bam sat at PatPats space for an hour today😔 sorry for photo dump. He was my daughter’s ESA and I was supposed to take him to Ohio next week since she was approved for him to come live in the dorm. I am thankful that he passed at home and not away with my daughter.
508447D7-F470-43C1-9725-AFD7101E77A0.jpeg
EF7AC44B-E5EB-4313-9A71-729AF3BABDA3.jpeg
765F5690-CA0D-4D9A-9B0B-2581B28D4556.jpeg
009DFBE2-7AA1-4D35-A4E4-A0F892CFE293.jpeg
F2D43B90-BEAB-4768-A496-CD025E80703A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I try to avoid making long posts, but damn. This was too much. In no particular order:

1- Priscilla, who does nothing with Abbie, handling the doctor appointments? Why isnt the Godfather of Autism conferring with the doctor? :unsure::unsure:
2- Asa said Zoloft gives Abbie the ability to "experience the world and do the things she wants to do." And what are those things Asa? :unsure::unsure:
3- Zero mention of Abbies aggression toward the teacher, the respite worker, the new ABA therapists either. Why? :unsure::unsure:
4- "Her communication has improved so much, its unbelievable!" Yes, it is. When will the viewers see some of this "communication"? :unsure::unsure:
5- Now Asa is blaming the OT for not being able to manage Abbie. When does it stop being other peoples fault? (public schools, JSA, private teacher, now the new OT.) :unsure::unsure:
6- Asa did you consult a PT before having Abbie whip around a kettle ball? :unsure::unsure:

What a joke this has become.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
WTF did I just watch? No doubt that blubbering beast needs to get it together. Here is how you help her, Moobie. TAKE AWAY THE ALCOHOL.
Fake cries over Sweet Girl choosing toys. Musters up a whimper for the camera when her teat suckler goes back to college. Sobs at a football game. What a ridiculous jackass she is. Stop drinking dummy. Just stop. 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Update on the lawsuit, if anyone cares, a few days ago, the plaintiff’s attorney requested information from other parties (third parties) involved. One of those parties is Kylie’s cellphone company. Kylie and Asa’s attorney just made a motion to object that information from being given, all of it, from incoming, outgoing and text messages…
Let me say, people that have done no wrong, have nothing to hide.. It doesn’t look good that they are trying to hide her cellphone records..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I just had my nightly okra…she started with that…ummmm, My new office is in shambles…ummmm, I am going on a girls trip to Savannah with my mom…ummmm, We have so many trips planned. I am going to San Antonio. Ass and I have two trips planned…ummmm, I don’t make anything just by you signing up. Ummmm…97, ummm, 94, 92% of people don’t have $400 put back for an emergency. Ummmm…I can’t guarantee that.
Not sure who is encouraging this dumb 💩, but my favorite line she has used relentlessly:
Ummmm…I am sure you have wasted $20 on crazier thingth, so why not waste it on this? What a sales pitch! 😹😹
The End.
B98157C7-E0F5-42D7-BAC5-3393A798A8A1.jpeg

Have the best day guyth!😻
1674568843277.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

therealamylynn

VIP Member

Tea is being poured out. Just came across this. CillaThue and Asshat are brought into it about halfway down.

Small excerpt from the article:

"What adds insult to injury is that Priscilla is involved in a multilevel marketing scam known as LimeLife by Alcone, and she has used Abigail in videos she has posted to promote her product line despite that Abigail appears not to want to be in those videos. Priscilla misuses the FatheringAutism YouTube channel and other YouTube channels of hers to sucker people into joining her multilevel marketing company as her downline distributors so that she can rake in revenue off of these individuals' hard work and at these individuals' expense.

At the end of the day, Priscilla has taken this same injustice of hers and her husband one major step further by putting Abigail on camera in YouTube videos to promote her LimeLife by Alcone business to her fan base. This same multilevel marketing organization she is in is questionable on its own. In a nutshell, Priscilla is exploiting her daughter to victimize other people whom she can recruit into her downline in her multilevel marketing company. It simply never gets any better. Floridians? Beware of these people, because they may be living in your community."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Barf. :sick:

1673825062050.png

4 half pound burgers for two people.

And one of those two had gastric sleeve surgery. WTF.

1673825242166.png

Don't cry Cilla. You can have third dinner when you get home.

1673825489346.png

I swear she is special needs. She acts JUST like my neighbor's kid. Just like her. Talks like her, mannerisms all of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
He tells Abbie put the butter back in the fridge. She proceeds to try to lick the butter. Yeah so funny watching her "cook" asshat.

1674689827007.png

Throws butter in pan, bread on top of the butter pat and and he says "Yeah that's how you make grilled cheese just throw stuff around."

1674690053493.png
1674690086044.png

Now we know where she gets this move from...

1674690144319.png

And then right after tells her (without having washed her hands) "put cheese on the bread"

1674690300644.png

WTF

1674690368323.png

There is no way I would eat ANYTHING in that house even if I was starving.

---

1674690617402.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well Asa, you obnoxious twit, Abbie would enjoy a yoga mat just as much as she enjoys her vanity, or lemon juicer. 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
All this thread does is bang on about weight. There are few comments about Abby and her autism.It is very nasty and repetitive.
Whale then…😂
Perhaps you should head back on over to Autistic Interpretations, where it is less repetitive. Just a suggestion. The Maassives did not get their name by slurping protein drinks and hitting up the gym. They are doing a huge disservice to Abbie by feeding her just like they feed their Maassive faces. What’s really repetitive is…
Dunkin, Dunkin, Zaxby’s, Dreamette, Chipotle, eat, eat, Dunkin.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Screenshot 2023-01-16 5.51.03 PM.png

I'm so sick of her lying ass!
Yes, you do make money you bloated POS.
Your rank (base pay) is based on the size of your team.
Your commission (percentage) is based on your rank.
You even earn a percentage of your teams sales.
This month you earn $2k for every three new beauty guides and nine new customers.
I wish I could call her out but Im tired of making sock accounts. Lying wench! :mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I posted this IG a few days ago, but I never noticed this golden comment. Tattler, reveal thyself 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

obdoobie

So, I have a innocent observation but I notice you never put the lipstick all over your lips. You're always missing the sides of your lips. Is this a sensory thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37