Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called Sherie Havernick a... o_O :LOL:🤣🤣 Good on ya Rebecca. I hate Sherie Havernick.

1674703918695.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
According to ‘the googles’, it’s a British/Australian ethnic slur. Please correct me if I have it wrong.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Hi Guyths!
Yesterday’s vlog:
Screenshot_20230124-201144-096~3.png

Screenshot_20230124-201228-223~3.png

Screenshot_20230124-202457-606~5.png

And wow tonight’s was a depressing cringe fest.
My favorite moment-
Abbie digging an eye bugger out…
Screenshot_20230125-201824-513~2.png

Then proceeds to squish it with her fingers.
Finger licking good!
Screenshot_20230125-201250-656~2.png

Meanwhile,
Big P is home spewing tit and looking like major tit.

Screenshot_20230125-211939-662~3.png

Screenshot_20230125-211426-153~4.png

Screenshot_20230125-211436-823~4.png

Screenshot_20230125-213824-217~4.png

Screenshot_20230125-211504-463~5.png

Screenshot_20230125-212823-041~4.png

Screenshot_20230125-202531~5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Y’all. This has to be the most pathetic vlog GB has ever done. How do you say I gave zero friends and zero life without saying it out loud. If he wasn’t such a douche I might feel a little sorry for him.
He.....filmed.....himself.....sitting....ON THE F***ING TOILET..... I didn't think he could get any more pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a warning but let's ALL refrain from posting racially offensive words even in quotes - Please read our rules and why they're important
She called Sherie Havernick a... o_O :LOL:🤣🤣 Good on ya Rebecca. I hate Sherie Havernick.

View attachment 1910894
I’ve had run ins with Sherie and she’s a pain in the ass. However, Rebecca’s a nasty piece of work for using not only the ‘R’ word, but for being racist as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why because Rebecca told that humper to duck off? I love Rebecca for that too.

---

Pinky's not pink anymore.

View attachment 1910871
Good Lawd I wonderbif this is what Big P sees when she looks in her mirror. I mean she always says she's cute....

---

And she rarely shows her kids on video. Pig would think she just has to get the shot and automatically lose weight. But Lauren works out almost daily and is strict about what she eats.too.
I know she's losing weight. But I'm not a fan. She's doing that mounjaro (and yes I guess she's doing some exercises) but I think she is overall taking the easy route. And I predict this enthusiasm will not last. JMO of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Priscilla and her mother went on a "girlstrip." Like a girl strip??? Of course she gave her mother a trip as a gift. She will do just about anything to get away from her daughter.

Thread suggestion: P went on a girl strip, Jeep huffed the entire trip

Reactions: 8
Good Lawd I wonderbif this is what Big P sees when she looks in her mirror. I mean she always says she's cute....

---

I know she's losing weight. But I'm not a fan. She's doing that mounjaro (and yes I guess she's doing some exercises) but I think she is overall taking the easy route. And I predict this enthusiasm will not last. JMO of course.
She made it sound like she would be staying on it for the long haul to stabilize her blood sugar which is what it was intended for. Sounds like she was either diabetic or pre-diabetic. Bet P doesn’t even address Lauren losing weight.

According to ‘the googles’, it’s a British/Australian ethnic slur. Please correct me if I have it wrong.
You're right Noir 💓
When I was in school it was the go to word to describe foreign people. It was aimed mainly at Italians & Greeks because back in those dark ages they were the people most often found having moved here. Well along with ..... never mind.🥴
Just to clarify, obviously It is a racist stereotype & not good. However it was never as viciously used as some words in different countries now. NOT claiming Aussies aren't prejudiced, we are. 👀

• Heart
Screenshot_20230126_051246_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230126_050255_YouTube.jpg

But, he doesn't deny Pig's scratching habit.

Oh, and yes the wife has plenty of names. Pig, priscillopotamus , tinkerhog, cillami, birther...the list goes on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a bleeping mess. She was drunk AF.

Look at that bald patch on her head! She's definitely not the full shilling.

Screenshot (169).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved that Lauren Brazee directly
1E531AAA-97B8-4F35-A119-B6940B28A16A.png
addressed transfer addiction in her video and even put it up across the screen for emphasis. She sees what’s happened to Pork Queen P, and knows A and P will more than likely see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion 148

The gunt gals trip has come to an end, just purchase more Slimelife and more trips for the Pig you'll send.

Reactions: 4
All this thread does is bang on about weight. There are few comments about Abby and her autism.It is very nasty and repetitive.
Whale then…😂
Perhaps you should head back on over to Autistic Interpretations, where it is less repetitive. Just a suggestion. The Maassives did not get their name by slurping protein drinks and hitting up the gym. They are doing a huge disservice to Abbie by feeding her just like they feed their Maassive faces. What’s really repetitive is…
Dunkin, Dunkin, Zaxby’s, Dreamette, Chipotle, eat, eat, Dunkin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Like everything else, Abbie has no interest in cooking. Asswipe drones on about how it’s good for her to cook because she has to use a wrist movement to spoon the soup into a bowl or she has to count the slices of bread, etc….He’s so full of bullshit and he knows it. The only thing Abbie focussed on was the cheese toasties once they were on the plate. Sadly for her, she’s now got a permanent double chin because they feed her crap like this all the time and she does no exercise.
Assa once confidently declared Abbie has stop growing. The hell she has!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"That's how the word works." Ok thanks, Dictionary.com.

Not of its wounds. It had to be rabies tested.
I was wondering if maybe she'd found it already dead because normally baby raccoons would not just be hanging out in the open.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.