Fathering Autism #147 Liquor, burgers, pig’s nasty gumbo. All the thingth for two jumbo dumbos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He tells Abbie put the butter back in the fridge. She proceeds to try to lick the butter. Yeah so funny watching her "cook" asshat.

View attachment 1910665

Throws butter in pan, bread on top of the butter pat and and he says "Yeah that's how you make grilled cheese just throw stuff around."

View attachment 1910677View attachment 1910680

Now we know where she gets this move from...

View attachment 1910685

And then right after tells her (without having washed her hands) "put cheese on the bread"

View attachment 1910690

WTF

View attachment 1910693

There is no way I would eat ANYTHING in that house even if I was starving.

---

View attachment 1910703
@lindihegger7580... You're banned bud. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last nights fun…for our blocked Tattlers. 😹
Oh lordy!!!! What a disaster! She leaves the camera for about 2 minutes and we're staring at a wall, she can't find half her stuff, her lisp is in full swing, and those striped pants gotta go.

Also...she loads on all this eye cream after rubbing and pulling the hell outta her skin around her eyes....you don't do that ever!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Last nights fun…for our blocked Tattlers. 😹
Lord have mercy on her dumb soul. This is the first (and last) of her lives that I ever watched; it was like a train wreck and I could not look away.
She's oblivious to the fact that she is a blubbering fool! How the hell was that supposed to sell makeup and skin care?
And what's with the "golden ticket"? Who does she think she is, Willy Wonka?
I may to stick my head in a bowl of Ice water to get these images out of my head.

---

Like everything else, Abbie has no interest in cooking. Asswipe drones on about how it’s good for her to cook because she has to use a wrist movement to spoon the soup into a bowl or she has to count the slices of bread, etc….He’s so full of bullshit and he knows it. The only thing Abbie focussed on was the cheese toasties once they were on the plate. Sadly for her, she’s now got a permanent double chin because they feed her crap like this all the time and she does no exercise.
Cheese toasties sound so lovely. I will never say "grilled cheese" again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
EC65-D79-A-EB95-4-F53-BCFA-EB6486057-AA7.jpg

I always feel like this is Assa trying to drum up engagement so he can keep spreading “awareness”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m getting major Chucky vibes from that thumbnail photo 😂. I think it’s clear any of the cute factor she may have had going on that Asa was clinging onto with all of his might has well and truly left the building 😆. On a serious note I don’t think of this as a bad thing. She’s nearly an adult woman, not a 5 year old child. The humpers and Asa infantilise her and it’s inappropriate. She may be at infant/toddler levels in some aspects of her behaviour and abilities but ultimately she’s still an almost 18 year old woman. The “she’s so cute and too adorable” bullshit comments should have stopped a long time ago. It’s patronising as F towards her and makes me mad on her behalf.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lord have mercy on her dumb soul. This is the first (and last) of her lives that I ever watched; it was like a train wreck and I could not look away.
She's oblivious to the fact that she is a blubbering fool! How the hell was that supposed to sell makeup and skin care?
And what's with the "golden ticket"? Who does she think she is, Willy Wonka?
I may to stick my head in a bowl of Ice water to get these images out of my head.

---

Cheese toasties sound so lovely. I will never say "grilled cheese" again.
She wishes she was Willy Wonka. Or at the very least, she wishes she knew him.
🎶 Oooompa Looompa doopity doo…what do you get when you guzzle down treats…eating as much as an elephant eats?🎶
🎶I DON’T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Asa. Get your huge ass off of your daughter. Quit standing behind her and pinning her with your body.
Quit using her as a marionette.
Leave her the hell alone, you disgusting piece of tit.
How about when he says to her "I like your concentration" well no tit she's got no choice you've got her in a chokehold

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How about when he says to her "I like your concentration" well no tit she's got no choice you've got her in a chokehold
Asa pulling out his best Rick Flair/Randy Savage moves on his intellectually disabled daughter for the sake of some footage of her “cooking” a toastie

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hate to say it, but Lauren popped up in my feed today. She's looking pretty good. Unlike P, whose entire body is huge, Lauren carries all of her weight in her middle. Her loss is noticeable!
And she rarely shows her kids on video. Pig would think she just has to get the shot and automatically lose weight. But Lauren works out almost daily and is strict about what she eats.too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I only could bear to watch less than 2 minutes. I would never in 1 million years purchase Anything from her. She doesn't even know how to talk right or apply anything correctly. She doesn't know tit about the products. I mean look at Careless Morgan. She's heavyset plus size, but she has a personality and she promotes clothing and makes it look so cute. This woman can barely bleeping catch her breath and there is nothing beautiful about her

• Heart
Oh lordy!!!! What a disaster! She leaves the camera for about 2 minutes and we're staring at a wall, she can't find half her stuff, her lisp is in full swing, and those striped pants gotta go.

Also...she loads on all this eye cream after rubbing and pulling the hell outta her skin around her eyes....you don't do that ever!!!!
She's drunk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel extremely sorry for him. I know you guys think he's weird and has some sort of serious issues (and he is obviously stupid on some level), but whatever--there are plenty of people like him that support themselves, have friends, and find a partner to eventually have a family with.

His family's business is absolutely ruining him. He once had a certain level of intelligence and was at least average as far as maturity/responsibility due to the burden of his sister. But his parents bribe him to try to keep him part of the vlog so they will still make money. Asa and Priscilla know pretty much how many views he is worth, and how much money he makes them when he's around. They know the show gets less and less watchable and interesting as the three full time cast members age.

Each year that passes the Maasses get less and less interesting, and Abbie jumped the shark years ago. Asa is shrewd. He knows they need young blood and happy young faces on their channel. Their channel "brand" is "smiling lemonade from life's lemons (aka Abbie)." So Isaiah HAS to find a girl and he HAS to get married and he HAS to have kids, all as quickly as possible. Abbie is aging out. These are three full-grown adults, soon to be four, whose entire future rests on some so far unborn child to perk up their channel and provide them twenty years more content. Whether anybody ever articulates this or not, it's the reality.

Yet Asa and Priscilla WILL NOT LET him go out and do what he needs to do right now. He can't so much as have any normal friends or relationships, because whoever it is will be expected to be filmed, and regularly, and put on a good show. Literally not one single normal person would do that, so they've filtered out 100% of any actual good prospects for him right off the bat. If he even found a special somebody among those left over who don't mind performing for free in a circus, his family is going to absolutely RUIN it. It's all well and good that the Maasses, in their 30s, decided to gradually sacrifice all their privacy for money. But there's possibly not one twenty-something female who is willing to join this family, have Abbie as a SIL (knowing what that means--having to take full responsibility for her in adulthood as soon as Big and Bigger pass, spending your holidays with her, probably having to babysit her periodically), participate for free in their creepy family vlog, AND ALSO give up their privacy during young marriage, the honeymoon, being a newlywed, and entering parenthood. If there is even one such woman, I 100% promise you she will not be a normal person or a desirable mate.

So I do feel bad for him. He needs to walk away and put his foot down, but it's complicated. If he ducks out of the vlog, it will cost his family money and possibly jeopardize their ability to continue mooching off their ID daughter. He has a vested interest in them being able to support Abbie AND make enough money to leave some for him to do the same when they pass in the next 20 years. It's indirect blackmail.

I never watch his vlogs because I don't care at all, but he's actually by far the most interesting member of his family. His situation is crazy. He's NEVER had anything close to a normal life and he probably never will.
I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s old enough to set boundaries with his parents…Especially Big Momma. And the theories that he’s had a hard life, babysitting Abbie from a young age…blah, blah, blah…is really not an excuse. There are plenty of kids in this world who have had to be responsible for their siblings, and help doing chores, who aren’t stunted mentally and as immature at GB. If he can’t ‘man-up’ and act like an adult by setting boundaries with A & P, and becoming independent he’ll be alone for most of his adult life. I honestly have never seen anyone his age behave so immaturely. It boggles my mind. Just my thoughts about him. 🤷‍♀️

---

That gunt is the highest functioning member of the entire Maas squad!
We must name it! Gertie the Gunt 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t feel sorry for him. He’s old enough to set boundaries with his parents…Especially Big Momma. And the theories that he’s had a hard life, babysitting Abbie from a young age…blah, blah, blah…is really not an excuse. There are plenty of kids in this world who have had to be responsible for their siblings, and help doing chores, who aren’t stunted mentally and as immature at GB. If he can’t ‘man-up’ and act like an adult by setting boundaries with A & P, and becoming independent he’ll be alone for most of his adult life. I honestly have never seen anyone his age behave so immaturely. It boggles my mind. Just my thoughts about him. 🤷‍♀️
Truth. I was at the funeral of a friend, B, and one thing I learned was that her mom was paralyzed when B was 12. B did all the physical parenting of her younger sister. However, their mom recognized B's efforts and expressed her appreciation through a poem dedicated to B. My friend's sister said so many wonderful things about B. As for me, she was a lovely friend, through and through.

So, being parentified as a youngster doesn't necessarily mean one will be fucked for life. Although that assumes one's parents aren't selfish cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.