Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a bathroom on the other side of the wall that her bed is up against.
She does have to go outside and around a corner.
That alone would give me a reason to keep a pee bucket in the room!
They have a really bad sense of security there because of the cameras.

All a camera is going to do is leave a video of a perpetrator.
It's not going to stop one.
#idiots

Reactions: 19
Oh is there?! I did not know that LOL all this time I thought she had to walk all the way through the patio into the house LOL.... STILL tho! she has to leave the room and still go outside just around the corner...I would never esp at night I would be terrified! esp with all the crazies of fans they have and everyone knows their address...SMH these people....You would have thought they would have invested to put a door in between the room and the bathroom so that way she can access it through the room and not have to go outside..ugh i couldn't do that, walk outside to use the bathroom at night...

Reactions: 15
This is kind of off the charts for me....

I guess my question is, why this question? Why should they get a divorce? I hate to give them any kind of credit but they are together 24/7.....even before COVID-19, and although we only see what they want us to see, I do not think they are unhappy together. Frankly, they are perfect for one another lol.

I dont see that Asa doesnt love her. I think he does. Hes ghosted her twice. If he wanted to, he could have and would have left long ago. And I dont think he has stayed just for Abbie. P would not fight him for custody, she cannot handle her.

Many couples have overcome discretions and betrayals, and frankly, Asa's was 16 years ago. Maybe they arent having sex. Who knows and who cares? Lots of couples grow into a relationship thats based on things other than sex. Their marriage may not be what I would want for a marriage but it seems to be working for them.

Reactions: 13
What if she wakes up to go and it's storming...or a freakin' hurricane?

yep...I would have a chamber pot for sure

I wrote this same message only in my head. Thanks for posting it! I cannot see where there would be anything to gain by any of the family by divorcing.

Reactions: 15
What if she wakes up to go and it's storming...or a freakin' hurricane?

yep...I would have a chamber pot for sure

I wrote this same message only in my head. Thanks for posting it!
Right esp its Florida!!! it rains, storms, thunder, lightening, etc. etc..LOL that bathroom not being in her room would be a deal breaker for me I'm sorry LOL I would want my own shower to...does her outhouse have a shower? LOL I never seen this bathroom on the other side, I am curios LOL

Reactions: 12
yes, in the video where her dad came he and Asa worked on the bathroom. I think the room she is in was just a storage area.

Reactions: 7
yes, in the video where her dad came he and Asa worked on the bathroom. I think the room she is in was just a storage area.
Oh no way I thought that was the bathroom in the kitchen! shows how much I pay attention to them LOL....I will rewatch! thanks

Reactions: 7
I'm a little confused here.....so, was the big lady just a one night stand until she got pregnant with Isaiah and got ahold of Asa to tell him or was that the mother of the "other" kid?
If I remember right, his ship was in port at Gitmo for about 6 weeks. When they set sail again he cut off communication. P found out she was pregnant. Her parents were some type of diplomats at Gitmo, and managed to track down Asas ship and P called him on the ship, told him she was pregnant and he hung up on her and refused her calls for a few weeks. Then he (reasons unknown) decided to do the right thing and got back with her.

Oh no way I thought that was the bathroom in the kitchen! shows how much I pay attention to them LOL....I will rewatch! thanks
It was...she has to shower inside. Hence locking Abbie out since the shower is right off the kitchen lol

Reactions: 11
Oh ok got it! so she does not have a shower in the pool house..lol Thanks for clarifying, idk why im so interested in her damn she shed LOL

I was getting ready to say I may be wrong. So all she has is a half bath around the outside of her room? Maybe it was so people didn't have to go inside to use the bathroom when at the pool?

Reactions: 10
They have referred to the downstairs bathroom as Summers bathroom. They installed a shower in that bathroom. Summers dad helped with it.

Reactions: 8
They both put on their FB, "He is Risen" Since when do they care? They don't seem to have any religion. I remember P setting up a Nativity Scene at the old house and she didn't even know who the characters were. I mean, really? Asa teased her and she was like "Oh well"

What simpletons.

Reactions: 17
And an extra bonus.. wonder how many coronavirus germs she has packaged up sending to them.

Reactions: 13
They don't care.
Their leghumpers sure are not believers, so they don't care.
It's just more bullshit.
IMO

Reactions: 14
And an extra bonus.. wonder how many coronavirus germs she has packaged up sending to them.

I always think when Abbie is helping package items to send that the recipient may find an Abbie booger in theirs. Those fans would probably frame it.

Reactions: 16
and yet he wanted to be a preacher??

Reactions: 8
No shit.
They should refuse those 20-25 bags.
What was she gonna do anyway?
Pick a floor to give them to?
How was she planning on getting INTO the hospital?
A hospital is the last place I'd go right now.
I think she wants them all to catch the shit so they have content, get sympathy and donations.
It's the only thing that makes sense of their behaviors!!
IMO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.