Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell did they take Abby to the “bash”. She didn’t need to be there. Summer is there to babysit… so she should be babysitting. Summer has no reason to be at the bash either! They are so stupid. There’s a lot of people, it’s loud, and Abby has no clue why she is there or what’s going on. She’s just sitting on the ground in the middle of the bash. The massholes probably thought they would get attention and praise for her being there. There is no level of “acceptance” as a reason for Abby being there.

Reactions: 36
For her size I like that dress, 3/4 sleeves, empire waist and I love the color. And oh look, the length looks just right. What Not To Wear always advised larger women to make the waist the smallest part on your torso, it misses it's mark on Prissassapotomus, but everything does. She's so inept when it comes to dressing herself. I could never understand why Candy couldn't tell her that she dresses like a fool, but I'll guess she pitches a little girl hissy fit if mommy even tries. I can picture it BigP sobbing "mommy this dwess is so cute, I look so cute, Omar saidith I did"

Reactions: 20

I will be 50 in 6 months and she looks older than me. All that baking in the sun is doing her no favors at all.

GMAFB with "they don't want to rely on him too much". They already HAVE for most of his life. In the blog Asa used to write, he stated that Isaiah used to even change Abbie. That tells me that they were either left alone together for long periods of time, or A&P couldn't be bothered so they asked Jr to do it. Or both. I've never made my oldest son change his brother. Hell, the first time I had him take him to the bathroom was when I was in the hospital visiting hubby. Of course he stepped up and did it, but it's never been a regular occurrence even when he lived here. They have taken advantage and used Isaiah as a third caregiver much too often, and it started young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Its the ONLY time she will actually have to wear a "mother of the bride" dress unless she is invited to Assholes normal daughters wedding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Its the ONLY time she will actually have to wear a "mother of the bride" dress unless she is invited to Assholes normal daughters wedding.
And asa would walk her down the aisle and since big p is not the mama she gets to sit with the common folk she’d stroke right out.

Let us know when the pies are ready! I'll bring the vanilla ice cream.

Reactions: 18
And asa would walk her down the aisle and since big p is not the mama she gets to sit with the common folk she’d stroke right out.
Of course if Isaiah married Taj, he could be the bride and Pigsweat could really be mother of the bride!

Reactions: 15
I think she looks good, but also looks like she is conceited, with a bitchy personality. Anyone know her name? I would like to look her up on FB and Instagram.
Red is Jenie Evans. Pinky is Abbi Noah Panasuk.

So is today the end of the Lovefest? Summer will jet back to Jax, and the Massives will ramble on home.
Isaiahs first day of class is Aug 22. They better haul ass. He has to go home, pack up his gaming shit, toys, have the big "goodbye" family dinner, mooch money from Nanny, get to Boone, unpack, get food, get his books, etc. If he was smart he'd fly back with Summer. He only has three weeks.

Reactions: 19
These are the top earners (so have massive teams and were all in when company first started) in slime. This was posted by Kendall Watts…. I’m not sure who the person missing is - but it’s definitely not Big P. I think it could be Kat Aragon…Jewels Maben? Kendall Watts did an Instagram reel saying she earned $546 in 2021

Last edited:
He had to change her diapers when he was watching her in the back of the shop, he has also cleaned up her vomit. In Asses old blogs that were posted here recently, there was an incident where sweet girl eloped in a store, ass found her hiding behind like a clothes rack. She was naked as a jaybird, and giggling, apparently Golden Boy made the comment " it's a good thing she didn't poop on the floor huh dad?" like it was something she did often

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I bet Red see's this branch of The Wander Tribe like the black sheep of the family.
The ones who always manage to embarrass you at a holiday, get drunk at the wedding, etc.

Reactions: 25
Here is Dipstick Mama walking the stage, hopefully for the last time. She had to use both hands to walk down the stairs, prob praying PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL, PLZ DON'T LET ME FALL! While her outfit isn't all that bad, the top is way too short for her, why does she always insist on exposing her gunt... like here it is, look at my Michelin tires aren't I so dainty? You can honestly see how huge she is when she is hugging a normal person, one had to hug her neck as she knew her arms weren't
going to fit around Pig's mammoth body. I can't wait to watch that biatch Crash and Burn

Oops, somehow I split up my comment, I'm still learning

Last edited:
Just watching Red’s challenge lipstick post from yesterday. She was away from the noise of the room, spoke not slow, but not manic fast either. She explained the colors, the benefits and the reason for the challenge. Oh, and this was one of her top posts today (attached)

Attachments

She should have dressed more like the black lady in the green outfit... although she is large she is still much smaller then P..she doesn't have that huge protruding belly...or butt.. so it appears much longer.

P's outfits probably appear shorter because of her huge belly and butt... at this point she probably can no longer buy off the rack and would need a custom outfit from Omar the Tent maker.

It had to be scary to Mobile that huge mass of weight across a stage.. I cant even imagine...what if she fell.. imagine that spectacle...

Does Cilla only bring people on who apply make up worst than her? Oh boy the one on the right must be bunking with Tricia.....same awful application. The lip gloss bleeds (shit product) or these women enjoy looking like or it's a combo of both.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Looks like Red is throwing some shade at Pigfuckles. And I just want to say they all know how P got her downline. The CEO's know, Red knows, and they got to see first hand who her downline is in person at the Palooza. They brought P up on stage to give her all this recognition and glory for exploiting her daughter and humpers. This is a very sick company and they all have the attitude "I'm gonna get mine, screw you!!!" Their moral code is zilch. Yet most of them seem to be Jesus freaks. They know they need to pump up fatso so she goes back to JAX with this inflated, obnoxious idea she is somebody in a scamming MLM. It is all so sick and those two CEO's are the biggest POS

Attachments

Reactions: 27
I think Asa and Piggy are in a race to see who can gain access to the show my 600-pound life. We all know how they both love attention, and that goes for any sort of attention.

Reactions: 18
Does Cilla only bring people on who apply make up worst than her? Oh boy the one on the right must be bunking with Tricia.....same awful application. The lip gloss bleeds (shit product) or these women enjoy looking like or it's a combo of both.
OMG... what is that crusty light green stuff over the top of her eyes?? She might need an antibiotic.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.