Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Electrolytes work well for this! I get Pedialyte (it’s in the same aisle as the baby stuff)... just do a 50/50 mix with water.
I have been working out daily since I had my youngest daughter a little over a year ago. I haven't lost a damn pound and I don't know why. Do you know of something I can do to help? If I were to drink just pedialyte, how fast could I lose weight? Or could I even do it that way?

Reactions: 2
We do paper products shopping once per year at Costco (only two of us here) so we are lucky with the paper towels, napkins and hopefully TP (got from Target this year and have an order on Amazon to be delivered at the end of April sometime). When I clean I use rags and for the last few weeks I have been using cloth napkins instead of paper. Easy to wash. As far as my food, I limit myself to 1250 calories a day and eat cottage cheese every day for breakfast, a peanut butter bagel for lunch (I have lots of peanut butter). You guys will not like this but I eat a Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine dinner every night and I have a full freezer plus. Every night I have a bag of microwave popcorn...my treat which I look forward to. my husband eats what he wants (candies, cakes, etc) and cooks himself a healthy dinner every night. But when I ate like he did, I was 200 plus pounds. 🥺. Our Publix hasn’t put limits on our area yet. Wishing all the best.
The fact that you are counting calories, watching what you eat and being consistent makes you light years ahead of Prissy.

Also that you're being honest about what you eat and not parading around faking to be a beauty guru for a pyramid scam on the internet.

Used to be 200+ pounds? Prissy wishes she weighed that much, size 14 my 🍑!
Prissy is probably tipping the scale to 320+ right now, post surgery. Her pre-op weight looked about 400+ and she is all of what, 5'3 in height? She has no clue about eating healthy nor calorie counting, and seems like she doesn't care.

Add to that she just lies, lies, lies and denies.

Her portions are larger because she shares with Abbie?? Shame on you, why then does Abbie have her own large plate. You only feed her leftovers and vegetables that you don't want, like she's a garbage disposal. PRISCILLA, YOU ARE THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND THE GARBAGE!!

In my opinion, you should send her your diet plan and tell her to take a hint ;) .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It ain't harsh my dear cucumber. In my opinion, she needs to be kept out of public altogether. Every single trip out of the house consists of her doing something inappropriate. There hasn't been one, not even one, that she hasn't started yelling or grabbed someone, or stolen someone's food, or attacked someone, or tit all over a boat and passengers, or thrashed around violently, or thrown things at folks and on and on and on. I think she needs to be kept at home until they can control her behavior 100%. She is getting bigger now and bigger means more damage and less able to get control. They need to make sure she isn't going to touch anyone or make anyone miserable. Random folks shouldn't have to put up with her bullshit. It's not their responsibility. They go out to have a good time, not get attacked. If it was a "normal" person doing these things, they would be going to jail. She will end up in a mental institution if they don't get a hold on this crazy tit. I guarantee it. In fact, if it keeps up when she is an adult, I would recommend it.
I agree that it's only gonna get worse as she gets older and larger. And I also agree that they make too much about that the world should adapt and accept Abbie's behavior. I know if I paid for a cruise and was there when that blowout happened I would be so disgusted and probably wouldve asked for some type of credit to make up for me having to endure that experience. (maybe they could offer me some free booze or something 😋)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been working out daily since I had my youngest daughter a little over a year ago. I haven't lost a damn pound and I don't know why. Do you know of something I can do to help? If I were to drink just pedialyte, how fast could I lose weight? Or could I even do it that way?
Pedialyte should be in addition to normal eating not a substitute to meals. When I need to lose weight, I go super low carb and lots of protein... I shy away from Keto because it also calls for high fat. It is actually very easy to eat low carb... for example even when eating tacos, you can opt for the low carb tortillas. You can do the same for some breakfast burritos. I also eat a lot of riced cauliflower that Pig seems to think she discovered. To jumpstart weight loss, it may also be a good idea to juice for a few days and then go into what I’ve mentioned above. So I don’t do the actual “juicing” with the press thing but just simple kale, spinach, and a little bit of fruit in the nutribullet. Goji berry and açaí helps too. I think all of that plus being active most days should do the trick. Also I do believe that in weight loss mode... you should eat like 4 -5 times but very small portions each ... intermittent fasting won’t work to lose weight but it will help in the maintenance mode. So, I am by no means an expert, but this is what has worked for me over the years!!

Reactions: 2
Like his.
They could be brother and sister.
Who knows ... 😶
OMG, I actually get that image alot from them and it grosses me out. In their 'crying victim video', I was weirded out by how alike they looked! Even when I look at Abbie, sometimes so much like Dad, but then so much like Mom.

I remember they were doing some Q and A in the old house and they read a comment that said that they looked like siblings...they just looked at one another and said, "yeah, we know". I didn't see it then, but now I do :sick:.

Abbie looks just like that photo of Assy's aunt AND just like the photo from Prissy's highschool picture.

I am not saying that they are related, of course. Just saying the resemblance creeps me out 😖.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok and this right here works wonders you guys! I use this when I train, do chores in the house or just walk... it’s quite amazing. They have them for arms and thighs too... once all the quarantine stuff is over, you can also use these in the sauna for quick water weight loss which then leads to actual weight loss. So in my sport we sometimes have to lose weight very quickly right before a fight ... and we do this and also rely on a liquid and high protein diet to lose weight (sometimes it can be like we need to lose 5-10 pounds within a few days before the fight)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Pedialyte should be in addition to normal eating not a substitute to meals. When I need to lose weight, I go super low carb and lots of protein... I shy away from Keto because it also calls for high fat. It is actually very easy to eat low carb... for example even when eating tacos, you can opt for the low carb tortillas. You can do the same for some breakfast burritos. I also eat a lot of riced cauliflower that Pig seems to think she discovered. To jumpstart weight loss, it may also be a good idea to juice for a few days and then go into what I’ve mentioned above. So I don’t do the actual “juicing” with the press thing but just simple kale, spinach, and a little bit of fruit in the nutribullet. Goji berry and açaí helps too. I think all of that plus being active most days should do the trick. Also I do believe that in weight loss mode... you should eat like 4 -5 times but very small portions each ... intermittent fasting won’t work to lose weight but it will help in the maintenance mode. So, I am by no means an expert, but this is what has worked for me over the years!!
I go LC/high fat Basically dirty keto, before keto became a thing. I do much better with higher fat than lower. My cholesterol is now normal (took a couple years though at 3 month testing intervals) and even though I am still on blood pressure meds my dosage has been cut in half.

P cracks me up when she talks up her LC cali rice stir fry, then adds teriyaki sauce which is pure sugar lol. And she adds a ton because the rice is totally BROWN. She may as well just eat real white rice because she added all the carbs back with the condiments.

I will admit I have legit been craving sausage gravy and biscuits since she made it. (craving mine, not hers) That dish is a carb lovers dream...nothing like pure white flour gravy and biscuits. I do miss bread. Like "real" bread, not the LC stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But how do you keep from feeling weak and shaky though? I try not to eat alot but, I get so weak and shaky that it gets hard to pick up my own feet. (Its hard to tell how much of it is just my MS symptoms and how much is me not eating.)
I don’t feel weak - just have cravings sometimes. But that’s because I am also a food addict, but I keep it in check.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I go LC/high fat Basically dirty keto, before keto became a thing. I do much better with higher fat than lower. My cholesterol is now normal (took a couple years though at 3 month testing intervals) and even though I am still on blood pressure meds my dosage has been cut in half.

P cracks me up when she talks up her LC cali rice stir fry, then adds teriyaki sauce which is pure sugar lol. And she adds a ton because the rice is totally BROWN. She may as well just eat real white rice because she added all the carbs back with the condiments.

I will admit I have legit been craving sausage gravy and biscuits since she made it. (craving mine, not hers) That dish is a carb lovers dream...nothing like pure white flour gravy and biscuits. I do miss bread. Like "real" bread, not the LC stuff.
Lol that is understandable! I always think it’s ok to at least have one cheat meal a week.

Reactions: 5
But how do you keep from feeling weak and shaky though? I try not to eat alot but, I get so weak and shaky that it gets hard to pick up my own feet. (Its hard to tell how much of it is just my MS symptoms and how much is me not eating.)
See if you can have your B-12 tested, or get some OTC and just take them. I am deficient and have B-12 injections. My symptoms were exactly like you described.....I was so weak and tired all the time, every movement felt like moving through molasses or water...so tiring. :(

Lol that is understandable! I always think it’s ok to at least have one cheat meal a week.
Yep. The fat girl inside me requires it. LOL

Reactions: 4
yes 71% or higher. 67% will nof kill Corona strains. Selling smaller bottles now so the price is lower. Hmmm...someone notified the price gouging site and reported it. That is false advertising, but she is a pro at that. Just like she tries to make it sound like she lied about her losing weight using 310 Shakes and products. She started advertising for them months after she had weight loss surgery, so she is lying. 310 probably is not aware she had surgery because I don't think they would sponsor her if they did.
I haven’t seen the 310 shakes for a long time. I’m sure it will be covered in detail soon! I just can’t with these people anymore.

Reactions: 6
I used to be able to lose weight very quickly when I was in my 20's but, when i hit my 30's it got harder. I used to crash diet and lose weight but, it never stayed off, it was just temporary. I also would get too thin doing that, and look sick. My doctor told me that I won't ever get back down to where I was before my last pregnancy (125lbs.)so, I need to just get used to the new, thicker me. I really don't want to believe she is right but, I'm starting to. Some ppl look nice with weight on them but, I'm not one of those folks, unfortunately. You can see every single pound I put on bc, I'm really short. (5 foot 3) Its depressing. I have a wardrobe large enough to rival a celebrity's but, I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore. I had to give them all to my 11 year old. 😔

The fact that you are counting calories, watching what you eat and being consistent makes you light years ahead of Prissy.

Also that you're being honest about what you eat and not parading around faking to be a beauty guru for a pyramid scam on the internet.

Used to be 200+ pounds? Prissy wishes she weighed that much, size 14 my 🍑!
Prissy is probably tipping the scale to 320+ right now, post surgery. Her pre-op weight looked about 400+ and she is all of what, 5'3 in height? She has no clue about eating healthy nor calorie counting, and seems like she doesn't care.

Add to that she just lies, lies, lies and denies.

Her portions are larger because she shares with Abbie?? Shame on you, why then does Abbie have her own large plate. You only feed her leftovers and vegetables that you don't want, like she's a garbage disposal. PRISCILLA, YOU ARE THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND THE GARBAGE!!

In my opinion, you should send her your diet plan and tell her to take a hint ;) .
I would never have the nerve to send it to her (chicken tit here) - but I can dream about it - lol! I’ve lost maybe 5 pounds sine November, but unlike her, I don’t have much to spare anymore. Where is Dr. Now from My 600 lb Life when you need him - 😄

• Haha
Is Pigsy for real? Just watched her video about making sausage & biscuits. She "explained" to us it's all about presentation. And then held up a white plate with grapes, strawberries, and blueberries on it. A kindergarten kid could do that. That's her idea of a special presentation? Oh my. She really must think her fanzies are dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that it's only gonna get worse as she gets older and larger. And I also agree that they make too much about that the world should adapt and accept Abbie's behavior. I know if I paid for a cruise and was there when that blowout happened I would be so disgusted and probably wouldve asked for some type of credit to make up for me having to endure that experience. (maybe they could offer me some free booze or something 😋)
I am sure A&P were somewhat happy when she tit all over the boat. Probably didn't haveto change a poopy diaper of hers for a week!

P
I haven’t seen the 310 shakes for a long time. I’m sure it will be covered in detail soon! I just can’t with these people anymore.
I am sure A&P were somewhat happy when she tit all over the boat. Probably didn't haveto change a poopy diaper of hers for a week!

P
She advertises on the 310 page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just spotted this on their Facebook. What a load of 💩
Watching the vlog I get really frustrated she asks for a break every time she doesn’t want to do something. She is very lazy
They have spoiled her so much, she can’t perform tasks that she is asked to do every day without prompting. God knows what will happen to her if they can no longer look after her, other people won’t put up with the tantrums like her parents do.
A said that all these tasks lead to independence. I think she is on a road to nowhere.
I did a search and found a forum of people showing their before and after weight loss surgery.

Most lost 50+ pounds after only two months, and their one year marks were well over 100 pounds. Priscilla is not losing weight.
She said that person was one of the only people that said her and the whole family was gaining.....ummmmm hello!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ We all have seen this is all of them even Abby is gaining and we all know they read here 😁
Lol yeah because we’re all blocked. Unblock us Priscilla and we’ll let you know.

OMG, I actually get that image alot from them and it grosses me out. In their 'crying victim video', I was weirded out by how alike they looked! Even when I look at Abbie, sometimes so much like Dad, but then so much like Mom.

I remember they were doing some Q and A in the old house and they read a comment that said that they looked like siblings...they just looked at one another and said, "yeah, we know". I didn't see it then, but now I do :sick:.

Abbie looks just like that photo of Assy's aunt AND just like the photo from Prissy's highschool picture.

I am not saying that they are related, of course. Just saying the resemblance creeps me out 😖.
First thing my friend said when I showed him a video. “They look like siblings” then he gave me a look like are you sure they aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Pigsy for real? Just watched her video about making sausage & biscuits. She "explained" to us it's all about presentation. And then held up a white plate with grapes, strawberries, and blueberries on it. A kindergarten kid could do that. That's her idea of a special presentation? Oh my. She really must think her fanzies are dumb.
Shes an idiot.
"Its all about presentation. They wont care, but its still fun to make it look nice." ?? Why bother if they dont care.
Also, we did get to see the elusive fruit she had to go get from the store.

And does anyone else notice how she emphasizes and repeats the word "family"? I am willing to bet she learned that at one of those stupid Playlist or Vidcon classes. CLASSIC subliminal messaging. We use it in counseling, law enforcement uses it, doctors, and of course...sales people and advertisers. Gently repeat and hammer home the "focus" without directly saying it. Make the person think they determined the desire result on their own:
"My family" "Your family" "family breakfast" "what do you cook for your family?" BOOM....leghumpers unite. "Such a GREAT FAMILY!"

I see you P. My Tattle family sees you too. :cool::cool:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I had a friend in high school that I had known forever and I remember when I was in 2nd grade telling my parents that her parents looked like brother and sister. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.