Fathering Autism #13 Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art, and prom with mom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the hope that heed is taken - when you have such HUGE legs DO NOT wear shorts or short dresses! I am left speechless by some of Ps outfits. All it does is draw attention to her obesity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
You just described what I basically eat in a day! I feel you when I ate what everyone else did I was also 200+ plus I’m only 4’10 so it really wasn’t cute on me...I lost 50lbs and I eat about 1200 cal a day and trust me I used to love to eat crap but once you change your diet you get used it and not crave junk anymore..I actually crave healthy foods now it’s crazy...congrats on the weight loss btw 😁 and it just proves so many of us have done it and do it it just shows that if A&P really tried they could do it to
I had to lose my by low carbing. I have to LC to maintain. I have a "whatever" day once a week. I am a carboholic like P, thats why I call BS on her "diet".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to lose my by low carbing. I have to LC to maintain. I have a "whatever" day once a week. I am a carboholic like P, thats why I call BS on her "diet".
Yes thank you that’s why I think most of us are so hard on her..most of us have to fight and struggle and kick ass to lose weight...she had the option to pay for surgery and here she is eating like tit every single day and not excersizing...crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their eating habits make me laugh so hard... they will never lose weight at this rate. Still can’t believe they each had that many biscuits and gravy the other day. That’s pure cholesterol. She didn’t even have the decency to make it like a chicken biscuit and gravy dish (the chef). Does anyone on here do intermittent fasting? That and my active lifestyle have saved me over the years. Wonder if they’d ever do something like that and actually exercise instead of taking a walk in the park. I can already see it... that family would probably have a seizure if they had to skip a meal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Their eating habits make me laugh so hard... they will never lose weight at this rate. Still can’t believe they each had that many biscuits and gravy the other day. That’s pure cholesterol. She didn’t even have the decency to make it like a chicken biscuit and gravy dish (the chef). Does anyone on here do intermittent fasting? That and my active lifestyle have saved me over the years. Wonder if they’d ever do something like that and actually exercise instead of taking a walk in the park. I can already see it... that family would probably have a seizure if they had to skip a meal.

I do! I stop eating at 7 and do not start again until 11 the next day....on most days. Sometimes I take a break and do 12/12.

• Heart
Imagine them not being able to have sugar each day... smh. They are the epitome of most things wrong in America - gluttonous, greedy, selfish, in denial, corrupt, self righteous and most of all FAT af.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do! I stop eating at 7 and do not start again until 11 the next day....on most days. Sometimes I take a break and do 12/12.
Me too! I have 2 meals a day, 11 a.m. or noon, 6 pm or 7 pm, depending on my work schedule. Once in a very blue moon I feel hungry in my fasting window so I will eat a high protein snack like HB eggs, or some cold chicken breast to take the edge off.

Reactions: 8
They need to put up their family picture next to the word America in the damn dictionary at this point.

Me too! I have 2 meals a day, 11 a.m. or noon, 6 pm or 7 pm, depending on my work schedule. Once in a very blue moon I feel hungry in my fasting window so I will eat a high protein snack like HB eggs, or some cold chicken breast to take the edge off.
My schedule has changed since being unemployed these days. I don’t eat till like 3 in the afternoon and then another meal at around 7... then I’m done. Also been training at home 5 -6 days a week. You see, these folks need to learn something called “discipline.” And then maybe they can teach that to Abbie at some point in her life. So far Isaiah and Summer have been saved by football and volleyball respectively. Now they will see what it looks like to have a sedentary lifestyle where you eat “all the things” all the damn time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Remember on the cruise ship when she scared a baby with her yelling? Or how Noah from Our Landing Crew couldn’t handle the noise? I’m not saying she shouldn’t go out in public, but there needs to be way tighter control.
I honestly don't think they should take her out in public as is. I think they need to keep her home until they can teach her some control and stop making others so miserable. I mean, ppl pay for meals, trips, planes, and anything else available for the public and they don't want to have to worry about being attacked, thrashed on bc some kid is overly "happy" and her parents can't and won't control her. They shouldn't have to worry about those things as well as yelling, throwing things, being grabbed and all the other nasty tit she does. Hell, not only do her parents fail to control her but, they will pretty much rip the victims head off if they get scared or even attempt to get away or say anything. (Oh, and I forgot to add stealing. Nobody should have to worry about getting their food grabbed out of their mouth!) She isn't fit to be in public as it stands. They wouldn't like it if someone else's kid was being obnoxious to them, I guarantee it. There is a difference between autistic behavior and just being down right obnoxious and most of the bullshit Abigail does is just nasty and obnoxious. Has absolutely nothing to do with autism.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Actually CDC records 70% or higher so not only is she wrong she giving out false information
yes 71% or higher. 67% will nof kill Corona strains. Selling smaller bottles now so the price is lower. Hmmm...someone notified the price gouging site and reported it. That is false advertising, but she is a pro at that. Just like she tries to make it sound like she lied about her losing weight using 310 Shakes and products. She started advertising for them months after she had weight loss surgery, so she is lying. 310 probably is not aware she had surgery because I don't think they would sponsor her if they did.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
1200/1250 can be rough sometimes, but I feel it’s worth it “in the end”, at least for my end - which was huge! Congrats on the weight loss!!
But how do you keep from feeling weak and shaky though? I try not to eat alot but, I get so weak and shaky that it gets hard to pick up my own feet. (Its hard to tell how much of it is just my MS symptoms and how much is me not eating.)

Reactions: 4
yes 71% or higher. 67% will nof kill Corona strains. Selling smaller bottles now so the price is lower. Hmmm...someone notified the price gouging site and reported it. That is false advertising, but she is a pro at that. Just like she tries to make it sound like she lied about her losing weight using 310 Shakes and products. She started advertising for them months after she had weight loss surgery, so she is lying. 310 probably is not aware she had surgery because I don't think they would sponsor her if they did.
should say MAYBE someone reported it.

Reactions: 7
But how do you keep from feeling weak and shaky though? I try not to eat alot but, I get so weak and shaky that it gets hard to pick up my own feet. (Its hard to tell how much of it is just my MS symptoms and how much is me not eating.)
Electrolytes work well for this! I get Pedialyte (it’s in the same aisle as the baby stuff)... just do a 50/50 mix with water.

Reactions: 3
Well I've said it over and over and many here have also. One of the things they should be teaching Abbie is how to act in public so they actually can take her with them. She needs to learn yelling and loud grunting and thrashing around are NOT okay. She should be taught youkeep your hands to yourself. You do not grab people. You do not grab food from wherever you see it.
Quit the teaching with the ladybugs and sticks. Dont mean to be harsh but reality is sometimes harsh
It ain't harsh my dear cucumber. In my opinion, she needs to be kept out of public altogether. Every single trip out of the house consists of her doing something inappropriate. There hasn't been one, not even one, that she hasn't started yelling or grabbed someone, or stolen someone's food, or attacked someone, or tit all over a boat and passengers, or thrashed around violently, or thrown things at folks and on and on and on. I think she needs to be kept at home until they can control her behavior 100%. She is getting bigger now and bigger means more damage and less able to get control. They need to make sure she isn't going to touch anyone or make anyone miserable. Random folks shouldn't have to put up with her bullshit. It's not their responsibility. They go out to have a good time, not get attacked. If it was a "normal" person doing these things, they would be going to jail. She will end up in a mental institution if they don't get a hold on this crazy tit. I guarantee it. In fact, if it keeps up when she is an adult, I would recommend it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is this? Creepy fan alert? She seems very emotional. Maybe it was for the "If you need to know" vlog.
All this picture shows is Abigail stimming with her hand on the counter. She will never make lunch without someone prompting her every step of the way, she will never water anything without signing bathroom a million times, "fussing" every second and someone guiding her hands with their hands. She has no idea what bread is or what you do with it, so, I am fairly certain she will never make it. If they want to keep making these "fans" believe that Abigail isn't as severe as she truly is, then why does she even need to go to a special school or have all these therapies? If she is so independent and can even bake bread, she dosent need any help. I get the whole wishful thinking thing but, come on! She is a walking vegetable! (Yeah yeah, I know I'm going to get it for that one but, I don't care.)
great points! Fathering autism is a fraudulent channel. Asswipe and piggy are frauds. Abbie is severely IDD with questionable autism traits. They’re the scum of the earth giving families with actual autistic children false hope. Asspig are feeding lies. Their channel needs to be pulled.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.