Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my....that brought tears to my eyes. I cannot even imagine.

They have had her in swim clothes lately, probably from reading here. I know that SaltLife top is a rash guard and the flowered shorts that look loose? Swim clothes.
Yes it is used as a rash guard. But I can't help but wonder if it's also a bite guard making it harder to bite herself?

Reactions: 2
The big lady can post all the "thank you haters", videos she wants, it still will never change the fact that she looks like a dumbass. Even in making videos like that it screams "PLEASE!! GIVE ME ATTENTION!! IM ATTENTION STARVED!!!". She is just an average, overweight woman in her late 30's that would do ANYTHING to be 19 again and thin. She dosen't really have "haters", so, I'm not sure where she gets that at. Haters are folks that make up bad things about you and throw shade just for the sake of throwing it or due to jealousy. None of that applies to her. She has alot of ppl that speak the truth about her. Nobody really has to make up anything about Priscilla Maass bc, the truth is bad enough. You just can't make up tit like this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly, that last part of my comment was sarcasm at her #winner nonsense.
And obviously she is reading here or she wouldn't know all the haters comments. She has really stopped taking care of herself. And if our comments didn't bother her she wouldn't be making Tiktoks about it.

Yes it is used as a rash guard. But I can't help but wonder if it's also a bite guard making it harder to bite herself?
or to hide all the bite marks because they can't stop her from doing it since they lost control of her a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
FA#13 Massfrauds. MLM & Cheap Sunglasses. All the no class things!
Did anyone else notice in one if the recent vlogs he was wearing ray bans and not the cheap tit dollar tree FA branded sunnies...or was that just me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yup, I knew they were going to start dressing Abbie in long sleeves and other measures to hide her gnaw marks. Your son and daughter are suffering emotionally just being at home with you two dumbbells....still think you're a #winner huh Prissy 🤨??

A few things I didn't understand from the latest vlogmit:

What were those prom invitation cards for, are they inviting people??

I had to watch on mute because Asa was talking and I didn't want to get poop in my ears....

Why did Asa carry Abbie caveman style back to her ST session, and then leave it in the vlog but cut quickly after sitting her down (she looked pi**ed in that split second clip)??

Did anyone else see that?? What is with the new theatrics, decided to add acrobatics to your circus act Doughboy🤡?

• Haha
  • Heart
Yup, I knew they were going to start dressing Abbie in long sleeves and other measures to hide her gnaw marks. Your son and daughter are suffering emotionally just being at home with you two dumbbells....still think you're a #winner huh Prissy 🤨??

I had to watch on mute because Asa was talking and I didn't want to get poop in my ears....

Why did Asa carry Abbie caveman style back to her ST session, and then leave it in the vlog but cut quickly after sitting her down (she looked pi**ed in that split second clip)??

Did anyone else see that?? What is with the new theatrics, decided to add acrobatics to your circus act Doughboy🤡?
Lol I noticed the way he carried Abbie back to the room. That was so bizarre. They’re really trying to hold on to her being a “sweet little girl.”

The cards were invitation/ graduation announcements for Isaiah’s grad ... which are useless now cause his ceremony is cancelled.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The big lady can post all the "thank you haters", videos she wants, it still will never change the fact that she looks like a dumbass. Even in making videos like that it screams "PLEASE!! GIVE ME ATTENTION!! IM ATTENTION STARVED!!!". She is just an average, overweight woman in her late 30's that would do ANYTHING to be 19 again and thin. She dosen't really have "haters", so, I'm not sure where she gets that at. Haters are folks that make up bad things about you and throw shade just for the sake of throwing it or due to jealousy. None of that applies to her. She has alot of ppl that speak the truth about her. Nobody really has to make up anything about Priscilla Maass bc, the truth is bad enough. You just can't make up tit like this.
You nailed it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice in one if the recent vlogs he was wearing ray bans and not the cheap tit dollar tree FA branded sunnies...or was that just me 🙄
yes he probably got the Raybans for free. But...."they are not sponsoring this video" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with much of what you've said. I also feel there are some people here who are unnecessarily harsh towards Abbie. I realize this is a gossip site. 100% aware of that. Even so, there is still such a thing as crossing a line. Yes, Abbie definitely has some undesirable behaviors. But some comments make it seem as if Abbie is being purposely malicious or nasty. That she is willfully being mean and then suggest disciplining her as you would if she were a NT 15 year old. Rather than getting angry at Abbie, you should be angry with A&P. The way Abbie is, is greatly a result of the environment A&P have created and their lack of consistency and discipline. Abbie cannot regulate or control herself the way you & I can. To get upset or annoyed with her for it is just illogical. As you said, Morningstar, A&P can defend themselves - Abbie cannot.
Abbie is in a 15 year old's body, but her mind is that of a small toddler.
Would you go after and pick apart a 2 year old for misbehaving and being disobedient? No, you'd go after their parents because you know the kid can't help the household they were born into and have no control over what their parents do.
Your words were perfection. I am so glad that someone agrees with me. If you are not a writer by profession you should be.

Reactions: 5
Lol I noticed the way he carried Abbie back to the room. That was so bizarre. They’re really trying to hold on to her being a “sweet little girl.”

The cards were invitation/ graduation announcements for Isaiah’s grad ... which are useless now cause his ceremony is cancelled.
Omg. Doughboy

Omg. Doughboy
. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She will send them out anyway in the hopes of getting cash and gifts.
I really doubt they know nearly as many people as they have invitations.
They don't have friends.
Not that many relatives.
Maybe they really intended to send them to subscribers?
They are money hungry and no class enough to do ir.
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey if she wants to continue to make a big fat fool of herself for us haters, go for it. It won't shift the focus off the fact that you are not exactly Absents favorite and are a lousy mother. All the tears in the world won't do that. I hope your insurance covers skin removal Pilla. One way to get
rid of some of your wrinkles and cellulite that even Ass sneaks in snide comments about. Because that lousy cream youh are peddling aint gonna do it.
I've been calling it for a while, but botox is next, and she will try to claim her LimeLife Swamp Grass Miracle Mask did the trick. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yep, I saw it. I have a feeling that happens alot off camera. If it were me, I definitely wouldn't use the treats to get her to do things. I would just tell her that if she didn't do what was being asked of her she just wouldn't get any candy at all when it was actually time to eat candy say.....after supper. If she chose to elope, that's fine too but, she wouldn't be getting anything that she likes until that elopement stuff stops. I wouldn't reward for bad behavior. I mean, why let her have a good time for wasting a therapist's time? I also wouldn't be constantly scream," great job sweet girl!!!", after eloping, screaming, attacking and anything else unnecessary and scary. I think that she thinks that it's fine to run off like that and fuss about it and every other bad behavior bc, they are constantly telling her "good job" and giving her treats after she does it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the house safety video, Priscilla says it is a house rule that no one can swim alone and must ask permission before they go in. So, Abbie a 14year old with severe special needs can jump in the pool fully clothed without repercussions, but Isaiah a neurotypical legal adult has to ask permission?

Absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
In the house safety video, Priscilla says it is a house rule that no one can swim alone and must ask permission before they go in. So, Abbie a 14year old with severe special needs can jump in the pool fully clothed without repercussions, but Isaiah a neurotypical legal adult has to ask permission?

Absolutely disgusting.
It is disgusting but keep in mind...
They "say" a lot of things.
It's either a lie or their psychosis talking.
One thing is certain.
It's never consistent.
IMO

• Heart
Oh God. I just saw the Tiktok of Isaiah on Prithees tiktok. He's definitely gay, no question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She will send them out anyway in the hopes of getting cash and gifts.
I really doubt they know nearly as many people as they have invitations.
They don't have friends.
Not that many relatives.
Maybe they really intended to send them to subscribers?
They are money hungry and no class enough to do ir.
IMO
They may offer to send them to Patreon members so they will have it for their keepsake books on the FA family, yanno since Patreon members are part of the family. :ROFLMAO: Maybe Abbie can even sign the card with a booger. Then...Isiah may get cards and money from the fool...er I mean fans.

And yes, they are for sure classless enough to do just that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.