Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has scaled back as much as her company feels theycan without Asshat suing them, I have also seen a difference at the school pick up and drop off... but same there. They are afraid of Masssquad sue happy selves and they do receive a lot of donations from followers. So they will continue to allow Miss Abby to take a spot that another child could truly Ben if it from.
And i bet the little obese man with napoleon syndrome is proud to have such a power over the school and the staff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The poll
Looks to me like Pilla is back on her program again cuz she always has her water in her hand and that is one of the first things you learn after WLS. Minimim 64 oz. of water a day. Not coffee, water.
I bet it's vodka.
Not water.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title:
Planting flowers, drinking for hours, chalk art is the bomb, every boys dream- Prom with Mom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It pisses me off to see Pricilla is still carrying Sandy around like a stuffed toy and not supporting Sandy's hind end and just letting it dangle.
That's not good for the puppy's back!
:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yep. The most recent was "Meltdown was Our Fault Vlog". She reached out grabbed P's shirt with both hands and Asa immediately stopped filming..or cut the rest out. The other day when she flipped doing dishes...he stopped filming, and jmo from watching for so long, I could tell by P's demeanor she probably got P before Asa got to her. I dont think he shows things like this (even tantrums) anymore because it shows how little she has progressed, and how ineffective they really are as parents.
I saw that too. She was angry clapping and grabbed P by the shi t with two hands and Asa jumped in. The other day he had to stop filming because she was too Happy. She was sitting down with a snack and started throwing her head around. I mean,in a way that the chair would tip over. Asa does everything he can to prove to use that she's come so far. In times of her thrashing around and getting really upset by jumping etc, we see how truly stunted she is. She's going to be 15 years old (!) and she eats like....an animal. I know that sounds harsh but, she's only recently learned to feed herself. She eats hunched over, grunting,shoveling it in her mouth...That is part of being in society too. Eating properly. She has no manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why do they tell Abbie not to jump in the pool but in today's vlog Summer and Isaiah were encouraging Abbie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They go back and forth with her. Jump in! Then they barricade the pool so she cant. Then they tell her to do it. No consistency. Which is one of the reasons why when she doesn't want to on a walk anymore, she just sits in the road. She's going to have so much more trouble the older she gets. People won't put up with her and Awww everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And this. Oh, please! Sorry - was having a hard time getting the second screen shot fixed. The last part said she made “Cilla look bad”
I won’t be that mad when I’m hopefully OLD & dying one day. Because then I can finally get away from the mouth breathing & illiterate Sherie’s in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does. She can't move food around in her mouth. Why they toast her bread. She can't use her tongue to dislodge it in her mouth. I know a lot who have this problem.

Try taking a bite... now chew without using your tongue.

If we don't use our tongue and mouth properly to speak using it to manipulate food isn't easy. Think of a baby first learning to eat and talk. The muscle use and memory are the same.
How does she not choke on a regular basis? I can‘t even recall seeing a blog with them addressing it to the viewers

Reactions: 6
How do you all know that Asa reads these comments? I hope he does. Just to know that he's not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 2
I started isolating on 2/7 since I’m immunosuppressed. My husband started working from home over 5 wks ago & his bosses figure it’ll continue until mid-May. It was shocking to see the mf’s traveling & they were really narcissistic & selfish about it too. They knew of the concerns but didn’t care.
Same! I started self-isolating the 3rd week of Feb and
For some reason they don't like to admit that Abigail is IDD. I think it's bc, autism has become the "trendy" thing now. To have a kid with autism is "trendy". (That's not my thoughts but, it seems to be other's.) Autism is more marketable in their eyes. I thought the #autismprincess thing was gross and a flat out lie. I mean, what the hell would ppl think if I were to refer to myself as #MSqueen? I mean, come on!!
As is Multiple Sclerosis? If so, ROCK ON, sister!! 23 years and counting since my dx!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.