Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I just don’t see this “ cute “ thing. A baby is cute, not a nearly 15 year old. She has become a lot more physically mature recently and with her hair the way it is and the stooped over thing , I just don’t get it.
Does anyone know why she holds her teeth over her bottom jaw when she smiles, is it something to do with muscle tone.
It is her bite, it's probably genetic by looking at P. Most kids would have gotten an appliance to move the jaw, then braces. Google Deep bite and Over bite, look at the profile of someone with a deep bite.

Her speech therapist said that Abbie has a tight lower lip area. Her jaw is underdeveloped from not talking & maybe she needs orthodontic care to deal with her overbite? (or could just be from her bit of slack jaw?) It’s good for all kids to see an orthodontist around age 8. If her jaw is misaligned, she’ll be wearing down her teeth.

I noticed that too! lmao!
There is no way she would be able to get orthodontics. Not only would she fight them every single month but she would pick at the braces and possibly pull them off.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, she's "lost interest" in them so much that she lights up whenever she plays with a sensory related item. 🙄😑
When they say that she's lost interest in them what they mean is that they've lost interest in them and they can't be bothered to spend time with Abby anymore. They must think that because they've for all the things that they're too big for that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unbelievable isn't it. I was like omg they don't know how to play with playdough omfg!!!!
We don't really know if she's ever played with it before, Assa once said they don't really know how much she can remember and for how long she remembers. That's before they moved to the Spa. It seems like when she's pushing those ipad buttons she's just hitting one til she gets a response from them.

All kids loose interest in their toys. We would always put the ones they stopped messing with into a container and put it up. Rotating in things already stored in the closet. It was like all new toys. Kids just get bored with the same things day in and day out. Ab probably got tired off sitting at s table getting reprimanded for making a mess or trying to eat it. That doesn't mean a lack of interest but a need to change things up.

Sad is most parents realize this... the fact that they seem to lack in basic parenting skills is sad. They has one normal kid (no he isn't exceptional in anyway no matter what pressure they put on him)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Great paper..but,and yes,I have a BUT! He didn’t mention how his family travelled when this all started. Not just out of the country,but then when A/P returned. He didn’t mention how many called out his family,his parents made all kinds of excuses,etc. He forgets to add that they are NOT strictly quarantined as they have been out and about multiple times. That P shops at least 2 times a week.the trips to DD,the trip(s) to fast food places. As to P’s crying,it’s not because of the quarantine,it’s because she needs to be home w Abbie all day every day. They need to do homeschooling. She cries not so much for Isiah missing his Senior year activities but because she doesn’t get to do them. She has lived through that kid since Abbie was born. He isn’t allowed to breath without her and yes A being there.
So,I do feel for Isiah along w every kid out there who will miss out on Senior Year. It’s sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
655570-BE-FA9-C-4464-9-C74-3057-B5-A1-E7-DA.jpg

"She doesn't do stuff like this at home because she doesn't want to"....."she out grew it. Her interests have changed".

I wish we could tally this man's lies! Oh so we are supposed to believe that her "interests" have changed to just rocking on the couch?Asa, if you want us to believe that BS why don't you vlog it?? You vlog everything else she does, camera always down her neck, take her to hockey games she clearly doesn't want to be at, Disney, night to shine, fashion shows Playlist..... did she say that she WANTS to do those things :unsure: ??

Didn't you claim that she forgot about the golf cart in the new house, she stopped asking for a rides, then we see a shiny new model? Did you also say she wasn't interested in swimming, now pool time every day?

Seems like when you need vlog content, it's always something that Abbie wants, or rather, irregardless of what she wants.

So I call lies!! Sit down with her with sensory toys and games and show that she is disinterested. Remember the bubble wand, yeah I do too.

Stop being lazy and making ridiculous excuses because you and your wife are too busy drinking to be bothered with your daughter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Asa actually had the balls to say that Abigail knows the difference between the pool and other bodies of water and knows she isn't supposed to jump in them!! Hahahahahaha!!! Does he have dementia or something?! Does he not remember the retention pond incident that the big lady used to talk about alot?! He is the biggest liar I have ever seen!!! And the sad and strange part is, the fans obviously don't remember it either!!! My god!!!! (I'm tired of watching my mouth here....) That little heathen dosen't know the difference between ANYTHING, much less bodies of water. She dosen't care about anything other than her wanting to go swimming at the time. Everything is ok as long as she wants it and if she wants it, she wants it now!!! They haven't taught her any of these differences and its 100% apparent in every single vlog!! How many times has she jumped in the pull fully clothed?! Does anyone discipline for this like they should? No!!!! They just laugh and think it's super cute!!! So, the next time they pass a sewer and Abigail jumps in, let's all remember that she knows the difference in swimming pools and other bodies of water. Dosen't matter if its swimming time or not, what Abigail wants, Abigail gets!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, Abbie jumping in the pool 5 times a day isn't "cute" anymore? Now they put up barricades so she can't get out. My gosh. The expectations these people have are ridiculous. She's 15 and she eats the Play doh, eats the sidewalk chalk, stands with her back humped and does that thing with her mouth.
In yesterdays blog when they were outside and Abbie kept trying to put big plastic bowls IN zip lock bags, Priscilla ACTUALLY said, "I don't understand why you keep doing that." ? ?!!! What??! She doesn't know if you eat lunch, or the Playdoh! She can't wash her hands correctly and apparently just gets naked anywhere she wants. These people are wasting a lot of time and money. Just let the kid rock on the couch! 15 and doesn't know how to lift her arms......let it go. This is it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Asa actually had the balls to say that Abigail knows the difference between the pool and other bodies of water and knows she isn't supposed to jump in them!! Hahahahahaha!!! Does he have dementia or something?! Does he not remember the retention pond incident that the big lady used to talk about alot?! He is the biggest liar I have ever seen!!! And the sad and strange part is, the fans obviously don't remember it either!!! My god!!!! (I'm tired of watching my mouth here....) That little heathen dosen't know the difference between ANYTHING, much less bodies of water. She dosen't care about anything other than her wanting to go swimming at the time. Everything is ok as long as she wants it and if she wants it, she wants it now!!! They haven't taught her any of these differences and its 100% apparent in every single vlog!! How many times has she jumped in the pull fully clothed?! Does anyone discipline for this like they should? No!!!! They just laugh and think it's super cute!!! So, the next time they pass a sewer and Abigail jumps in, let's all remember that she knows the difference in swimming pools and other bodies of water. Dosen't matter if its swimming time or not, what Abigail wants, Abigail gets!!!
you are So Right about everything!!! That kid only wants what she wants at that moment or, she will jump in the pool, break something, lay on the ground and won't be moved. I remember her jumping in the pond. They give her so much credit but, it's not going to be cute when she unbuckles the seat and jumps out of the golf cart she is always in! She is a danger to herself. I tried so hard but, I just don't like her at all!! If Isaiah was eating dirt and jumping in the pool, I'm SURE they would have punished him. She is an out of control brat.

• Heart
So,I do feel for Isiah along w every kid out there who will miss out on Senior Year. It’s sucks.
I agree 100%.
Another problem is that his parents aren't stepping up to help him deal with these difficult times.
Crying and complaining about everything is not going to help him. If I were them I would acknowledge that YES, things suck, but also remind him that he has had a great senior year, he got to go to Homecoming and was even voted King by his peers, he got to finish football season sadly other sports won't, like basketball and baseball, he earned the chance to be on the News, went on a cruise, traveled by himself to New York and has done well academically which is his own achievement despite what his parents claim.

I would also remind him that he has his whole life ahead of him to do amazing things, and believe in him and encourage him.

Why Asa and Prisilly act like teenagers is beyond my expertise to say. But while they think of themselves as the "cool" parents, they are holding their son back and getting in his way, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We could only hope for that because if not, she will be eventually locked into a facility and medicated. Unless Isaiah is going to take over her care, 24/7 for the rest of his life, eventually, the state will not continue to support her living in that house. They will only provide so many caregivers, before forcing Isiah to either care for her himself, or place her within a facility. Once that happens, she will be marked uncontrollable and will be heavily medicated and restrained for her own safety.. I have seen cases like hers, where the parents have created this exact adult child and eventually, no one is left to take care of that person and they are placed under lock and key.
There is a reason I literally fought tooth and nail for my children and got them as high functioning as I was able. I had taken many psych classes and did a secondary major in psychology and didn't want to see any of my children end up there..
That is EXACTLY what's going to happen to her. I father was a social worker in ERs and Prisons and he used to say that, the criminally insane ward was the only place where the used their faces to write on the walls. Ab does that. They are going to be in public one day (like the day she had diarrhea ALL over that boat in Jamaica)and the authorities will take her. Regardless of what her parents say or, they're money. They will shoot her with Thorizene and Posey her to a bed. This show or Abbie won't be cute in a few years when she's an adult. She will just be a difficult brain damaged girl. Sorry. TRuth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great paper..but,and yes,I have a BUT! He didn’t mention how his family travelled when this all started. Not just out of the country,but then when A/P returned. He didn’t mention how many called out his family,his parents made all kinds of excuses,etc. He forgets to add that they are NOT strictly quarantined as they have been out and about multiple times. That P shops at least 2 times a week.the trips to DD,the trip(s) to fast food places. As to P’s crying,it’s not because of the quarantine,it’s because she needs to be home w Abbie all day every day. They need to do homeschooling. She cries not so much for Isiah missing his Senior year activities but because she doesn’t get to do them. She has lived through that kid since Abbie was born. He isn’t allowed to breath without her and yes A being there.
you know who I feel sorry for the most? The people that have lost family and friends to this virus...the people that can't even get together as a famly to honor and say goodbye to their loved ones....the people that died fighting this bullshit virus and the many more people that will die. Isaiah has had a fantastic life, albeit annoying because of Absent. Is it unfortunate he feels robbed of alot of years because of her and robbed because of no graduation? Yes it is. But buckle up Buttercup....life as we know it will never be the same, and its about to get even worse than you think you have had it.

What is the author’s name of the article and who’s Shelly?

Low on cheese or hitting the bottle. Lol

I just typed “Asa maass forums” and it comes up. Top of the list.
More cheese please!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
*pool (sorry about that.)

Reactions: 5
Oh yes it's much worse here in the UK. Can you imagine them not being able to go and get their wanna be sponsored DD every day. That'd
In the US it all depends on what state you're in. Florida is lagging behind alot of other states. In NJ We've had a curfew for a while and everything shut down ... I put in the forum prior the day malls closed etc. People are being fined and prosecuted here also, the only difference between UK and USA is Mickey D's being open here. Also restaurants are still delivering in both countries. Trust me they don't need to go out, DD delivers LOL. TBH it's bad everywhere and all we can do is try and be safe

• Heart
you are So Right about everything!!! That kid only wants what she wants at that moment or, she will jump in the pool, break something, lay on the ground and won't be moved. I remember her jumping in the pond. They give her so much credit but, it's not going to be cute when she unbuckles the seat and jumps out of the golf cart she is always in! She is a danger to herself. I tried so hard but, I just don't like her at all!! If Isaiah was eating dirt and jumping in the pool, I'm SURE they would have punished him. She is an out of control brat.
I tried to like her, I really did but, they have made it impossible. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Alot of folks say they "feel" for Abigail and Isaiah. I feel for him but, I don't feel a thing for Abigail. Asa and the big lady have taught her to bully and push, push, push until she gets what she wants. She makes me miserable just watching her so, I know I couldn't be around her. The yelling, nose picking, throwing fits like a baby just bc someone doesn't have anymore gummy snacks to give her, all of it is disgusting. They can't even drive by a fast food restaurant without her throwing a tantrum or being attacked!!! They actually had to follow the big lady and Summer to a restaurant so Abigail could sit and watch them walk in to get food so she wouldn't get violent. I mean, are you kidding me?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 103652
See this 🤬 !!
Yeaaaah, Abbie looks soo "engaged" sitting on the concrete with the seat of her pants wet, while everyone around her makes childish drawings......then let's take a photo of her sitting with the art like she was actually involved.
Stage. Props. Cameras Ready. Showtime.
The wet on one side of Abbie's shorts look like her pull ups leaked. So.. she is at home.. supposedly on a regular bathroom schedule with all these adults around her and watching her.. yet she still manages to go in her pull ups... makes you wander if she is potty trained at all... or she just goes in her pull ups?

The truth is Assss and P could actually be responsible for spreading the virus.. wonder how many got sick... or possibly died because of their non chalant carelessness ...take an international trip.. then turn around and go to a big city.. in the midst of a pandemic.... they certainly did more then their part to spread it..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The wet on one side of Abbie's shorts look like her pull ups leaked. So.. she is at home.. supposedly on a regular bathroom schedule with all these adults around her and watching her.. yet she still manages to go in her pull ups... makes you wander if she is potty trained at all... or she just goes in her pull ups?
I have wondered that as well. They often ignore her "bathroom" sign so why should she bother? I am betting they just let her go and then argue over who has to change her. Well....they have Summer so maybe now that is her job. Changing Abbies diaper and standing guard while they homeschool her, giggling, bending over in daisy dukes in front of Asa and Isiah and maybe some "editing" for Asa late at night. ;)

Their whole vlogging lately is a total cluster duck and lots of lies, misrepresentations and their down right self absorbed personalities are coming through loud and strong. More of their fans are seeing it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I just don’t see this “ cute “ thing. A baby is cute, not a nearly 15 year old. She has become a lot more physically mature recently and with her hair the way it is and the stooped over thing , I just don’t get it.
Does anyone know why she holds her teeth over her bottom jaw when she smiles, is it something to do with muscle tone.
She would most likely need braces to correct it and we all know they won't do that for her. I've asked a few times in comments how they deal with Abbie's dental needs and trips to the dentists. They never responded. I've seen others ask as well and they won't answer those questions either.

Reactions: 9
This article shows clearly that Isaiah has never been able to have autonomy.

He does talk a bit about his photography business and his friends, but the fact that he mentioned his father's YouTube channel, number of subscribers, Abigail, Autism, content creation, editing, "dad is an incredibly business minded blah blah", empathy for mom crying about prom and her ongoing victim role.

His future employers, clients, friends, associates, partners can see all of this in a Google search. Do you really want them to judge or label you because of your anxiety or your sister's diagnosis? Of course they are a big part of your life, some things need to be private, you don't have to make them your identity. I hope he understands this one day.

I mean, he is a sweet kid but in my day a senior in high school wouldn't talk about his anxiety disorder, siblings disability, summer bod whatever. I was too busy planning for the future, trying to get all the college credit, scholarships, awards, job hunting skills, and career info that I could. Busting my butt to keep my honors status, working to build a good portfolio, learning how to create a resume, what I needed to succeed in college. Senior year was busy, and quarantine should give him time to focus on all those things, not just vlog footage, editing, caring for Abigail, learning from his dad's"business mind".

Dad won't be going to college with you. You will have professors and experts to train you for the real world. Your dad doesn't have an education and is holding you back.

Shame on Prisilly and Asa for making this boy a third caregiver. Shame on them for not letting him have his own life. Shame on them for being arrogant, self-centered, controlling, inconsiderate, worthless parents.
Times have changed thats for sure. I was a teenager in the 80's....and no, anxiety wasnt discussed. It's trendy today to have depression, anxiety, ADHD, and for a time a few years ago self-mutilation (cutting) was a huge fad. (We have seen a huge decline in SM) Its social media. Todays kids love to get online and advertise their "angst" for attention. As an LSW I am obviously not dismissing the importance of taking care of our mental health, and seeking help when needed, but I have seen this "trend" spike over the past decade. I had severe ADHD as a child, ( it was simply called Hyperactivity then) and took Ritalin until my late teens. I never thought of advertising it, nor use it as an "excuse". So many young people use MH as an excuse to under perform in school or work, excuse bad behaviors, or want the "likes' and attention their "struggle" gets them. No different from Asa exploiting his role as the father of a child with autism....attention seeking behavior. It's actually a real problem, since young peopleareso easily influenced by one another. :(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He did 2 a day for like 3 days..... so he cut down to just 1 a day again

I shave mine because I feel stinky if I don't. Guess it holds in heat and sweat? Lol
Not only her nasty hair but when A told her to get a fork, she opened the drawer, then immediately began rubbing her eyes over the open drawer of silverware:sick:, then she began tugging on her hair, again, over the drawer. SO gross. All I could think of was all her morning eye boogers and eyelashes falling on the forks and spoons.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤮🤮 Then she grabbed and touched both forks, I guess one was for A, but still, who knows where her dirty hands have been. 🤢
And not even the Corona virus, all those germs all year long, their just trying to get through the day, last thing on their minds are germs, lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.