Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only watch a fraction of the vlog these days — then I come here just to make sure I’m not crazy. There was a shot of Asa recently without a shirt on by that pool and I groaned — but then realized he was only going to shoot himself from the neck up. There was always something so wrong about this — the exploitation of Abigail and Isaiah— but since the ‘I have another family’ vlog, they all seem so sad — and overweight — and unkempt. Abbie is regressing — madly so. And they are tone deaf as to the Pandemic — stay home. No Dunkin— stay home. No going out to buy more and more — stay home. If Summer goes to her parents, she has to quarantine there — and not come back. If she comes back, she has to quarantine in that dungeon room with no bathroom. I was reading a comment by a person the other day saying Limelight is a pyramid scheme — which was fascinating to see someone actually say something — and Asa said: Stepping Back Would Be Advisable. Dude thinks he’s Tony Soprano.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 8.29.54 PM.png

"she seems to love being engaged"

just... wow. no tit, sherlock. did it really take a global pandemic for them to realize that????

I actually have no words. how are they this clueless about their own daughter, when they have literally built their fortune on being "experts" and "advocates"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 103606

just... wow. no tit, sherlock. did it really take a global pandemic for them to realize that????

I actually have no words. how are they this clueless about their own daughter, when they have literally built their fortune on being "experts" and "advocates"?
That literally is ANY CHILD 101!! Keep them busy, so they don't get in trouble!! With Autism and IDD, it is so imperative to always do this!!!

I seriously shake my head with posts like this...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What are they going to do when she gets her period that is going to be interesting.How are they going to deal with it.
She's on birth control so she won't bleed.

Can you just imagine having to take care of an adult (well soon enough) like a baby, not even a toddler..I wonder if they have to wipe her butt..I’m gonna go with yes...

TRUTH!
I'm sure they do. Abbie left to her own devices would just not wipe, grab it and smear it as she's done before or eat it.

The whole left side of Pris's mouth droops. Look at that pouch of skin hanging there. It's not like that on the other side.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I took these the other day. Not sure why he left the clip in of her so close to the camera. I just saw a very IDD girl who didn’t know she was being filmed. (Rubbing her eyes when he asked her to do something....someone else noticed she does this a lot).

Omg! Hard alcohol just sitting on the counter. What even is that? I was raised w/ no alcohol in the house (doesn’t mean I didn’t have my bar years tho) & it’s the same for my kids. We might have a bottle of wine in the fridge maybe twice a year. This also explains his weight gain/bloated appearance. They need to STOP it w/ the alcohol NOW, if they CARE about Abbie.
Sad for Abbie.
I think that Mr. Ego thinks that Abbie looks cute with her hair this way. Like a "typical teen" :rolleyes: .
Remember he did a video some months ago combing her hair in their bathroom, telling her how beautiful she is and combing her hair down saying things about"what all the girls do"?? It was gross. Why didn't they cut out the booze in the editing? And why didn't he see that that shirt makes her look pregnant??
Oh yeah that's right, because he is a shameless, classless hopeless, ego maniac that doesn't give a crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eww Abbie's dirty feet on the lounge outside did anyone else notice that too?
I try not too look...just disgusting and gross and since we had the discussion prior those filthy clodhoppers of P and filthy through no fault of her own since she can't bath herself feet of abbie seem to be a lot more noticable. Come on guys we know you are reading here WASH YOUR DAMN FEET already. Yup bad day at work 🙄..real work not A & P kind of work

• Haha
  • Heart
It seems their disciples are heavily developementally delayed ...
Many of the comments sound written by someone w/ special needs. One girl even added a bunch of time stamps the other day. I clicked on a few to try to see what her point was & it all lead to nothing. Well, it was just the maass’.

It seems their disciples are heavily developementally delayed ...
Many of the comments sound written by someone w/ special needs. One girl even added a bunch of time stamps the other day. I clicked on a few to try to see what her point was & it all lead to nothing. Well, it was just the maass’.

glitch! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I try not too look...just disgusting and gross and since we had the discussion prior those filthy clodhoppers of P and filthy through no fault of her own since she can't bath herself feet of abbie seem to be a lot more noticable. Come on guys we know you are reading here WASH YOUR DAMN FEET already. Yup bad day at work 🙄..real work not A & P kind of work
Or they should wear slippers inside and shoes outside!!

Playing with play dough Cilla asks "Can you hand me the purple." Asa holds out the purple while pulling back the orange and Abbie grabs it. "Nice that is purple!!!" as Abbie grabs what Asa held out. Abbie isn't even looking at the play dough. Wonder what would have happened if Asa held out a piece of dog poop. Same response "Nice that is purple!" Get real Cilla, she has no clue.
Abbie just looks annoyed and miserable. Why is Bummer standing behind her like a security guard??
This is just a bunch of fakery for the cameras and even Abbie knows it. Play doh is meant to be a fun activity, Abbie looks like she's in a prison facility being forced to do hard labor, Prisilly is the warden and Bum the extra muscle. Yikes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"Edit to say - they are not a registered non profit or LLC with the Florida Secretary of State."

Asa did say in one recent video, I believe the one where they discuss the cost of the all the legal paperwork they just completed, that they had an LLC.

Also, JMO but I don't think it's fair or right to make fun of their body types. Rag on the type of food they eat but body shaming is just not cool, even if P did have weight loss surgery. Rag on the fact they have sadly gone astray, now mainly using Abbie for profit once the money starting coming in.Since they obviously read this blog I'd rather concentrate of pointing out things they may not even be aware of with Abbie's behaviors. I truly hope they take some of this critique to heart and remember where they were with Abbie just a few short years ago.

• Heart
How did I miss them hanging clothes on the fence?
OMG!
These people a trashy af.!!!
Next thread title idea -
The Royal Family of Florida.
From the House of Hillbilly.
WTF all those chairs outside , did I see something new added, and they trash out by hanging their wet stuff off the fence...in a "ritzy" area. I can only imagine their neighbors are thinking what door in hell did we open that they moved in next door to us.

Or they should wear slippers inside and shoes outside!!
Too logical an idea...but watch suddenly Assa will have a brainstorm that they should start wearing slippers inside and shoes outside oh but wait then sad face Assa telling us again Abbie hates shoes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Edit to say - they are not a registered non profit or LLC with the Florida Secretary of State."

Asa did say in one recent video, I believe the one where they discuss the cost of the all the legal paperwork they just completed, that they had an LLC.

Also, JMO but I don't think it's fair or right to make fun of their body types. Rag on the type of food they eat but body shaming is just not cool, even if P did have weight loss surgery. Rag on the fact they have sadly gone astray, now mainly using Abbie for profit once the money starting coming in.Since they obviously read this blog I'd rather concentrate of pointing out things they may not even be aware of with Abbie's behaviors. I truly hope they take some of this critique to heart and remember where they were with Abbie just a few short years ago.
It is mentioned here about every few weeks to few mos. to not comment on their size. All I can say is ‘good luck w/ that.’ lmao. This is a gossip forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see P was cooking cafeteria style ... enough ribs to feed 50 people.'

Lol.. they had to put up a partition to keep Abbie from jumping in the pool while they were trying to "school" her.. I hope they are enjoying their lack of discipline.

Summer follows Abbie around with this adoring look on her face.. weird
Hate to say this but serves them right.
Coming to a vlog soon...expensive patio furniture floating in the cement pond

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Opening of vlog: Eww! She looks so greasy!!! 🤢
Not only her nasty hair but when A told her to get a fork, she opened the drawer, then immediately began rubbing her eyes over the open drawer of silverware:sick:, then she began tugging on her hair, again, over the drawer. SO gross. All I could think of was all her morning eye boogers and eyelashes falling on the forks and spoons.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤮🤮 Then she grabbed and touched both forks, I guess one was for A, but still, who knows where her dirty hands have been. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 103606

Can we also talk about "day 4452" that P is talking about?!?! They have only been """isolating"""" for maybe a week??? Because before they were in Atlanta, then before that, Cabo

It infuriates me that they have the gall to even joke about it. Just yesterday they saw grandparents! Urghhhh

• Heart

I see what you mean, I used to have hope that they would take things to heart as well.

Here we are at thread #12 of this forum that we know they follow closely, they are hopeless. This thread is full of great ideas and suggestions for them, Asa just tries to throw them back in our faces.
They are out of control and their egos are out of proportion. I shame everything about them because they have no shame, their egos need deflation and they need a reality check PERIOD.
✌

• Heart
I started isolating on 2/7 since I’m immunosuppressed. My husband started working from home over 5 wks ago & his bosses figure it’ll continue until mid-May. It was shocking to see the mf’s traveling & they were really narcissistic & selfish about it too. They knew of the concerns but didn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can we also talk about "day 4452" that P is talking about?!?! They have only been """isolating"""" for maybe a week??? Because before they were in Atlanta, then before that, Cabo

It infuriates me that they have the gall to even joke about it. Just yesterday they saw grandparents! Urghhhh
Wait till cilla has to shop like I and alot of us have to now...pharmacy stand behind red line,do not go to counter say ur name and hope they hear u lol. Drugs go on counter swipe card grab receipt and go. Groceries are now restricted to 1 item, no more than 20 ppl in store at same time. I was lucky when I got there I walked right in (pharmacy in same place) but when I left there were about 60 ppl on line to go in...and Pig witches about 2 things of cheese. Oh and tons of toilet paper at my store but STILL NO TISSUES 🤬 forgot to mention that at least the way they do the line for check out snakes through the liquor store area lol and when you go to pay they tell you what till to go to and yup stand behind the red line and if you bring your own bag they will not touch it...she would go nuts

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.