Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they going to do when she gets her period that is going to be interesting.How are they going to deal with it.

Reactions: 1
and she licked her fingers at the very end of todays vlog, but quick put her hands down when she realized it was on her. Summer barely said a word today. Just stood in the background and laughed a few times. Once again they are rewarding Absent with more candy than she earned for doing nothing. They are 100% reading here. They are now using tokens like 'Cody Speaks' channel does since someone talked about it on here. Looks like Pilla has had it, lol. Watered Abbies Acres, ate some clay, but couldn't run into the pool because they baracaded (?) it with chairs tipped over. Scribbled on the sidewalk with chalk, which Abby slid over and got if all over her backside. Come on Summer....liven' up!
We cant even give them credits for the tokens. That whole little set up is from JSA.

Reactions: 13
What are they going to do when she gets her period that is going to be interesting.How are they going to deal with it.
Shes already started. They have it hormonally suppressed now.

Reactions: 11
I think Abbie is nice looking, or at least can be..but I don’t see cuteness at her age. I certainly don’t think she acts cute. I don’t know why the “fans” say she is so “stinking cute”..or “super cute”. It gets on my nerves.
In just one year Abbies looks have changed a lot! I still say she was adorable in the surfers for autism video, look how tiny she was ( I know she was only what 6,7?)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched the rest w sound off. Really puts in whole new perspective. It’s Arses mouth moving non stop. Silly looking more and more pissed off.Get to see all of the DD cups,notice how much Silly really manhandles that poor puppy( here’s hoping he really bites her sooner v later),the clothing hung on the fence,and last,but not the least,just how bad Abbie is looking and just how dirty looking she really is. Yeah,even while self isolating it shouldn’t be that hard to brush her hair,clean her up. Of course,once again they have her in that damned autism shirt.
Oh,and a Silly licking her hands,gets caught in camera and looks like she wiped them on her clothing....ick,ick,ick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do they even bother shaving Abbies armpits? Unless she has embarrassingly long dark armpit hair what's the point?! They're so old fashioned and into gender roles they even shave their IDD daughters armpits.

And because of their gender role mindset, Isiah will be having takeaways forever.
Now that I think about it, it is a little weird they do shave her armpits, but again, I know that if I don't shave mine, it feels irritating if it grows long and the hairs at the top touch the soft (unaffected/no hairs) area at the bottom.. (sorry for the TMI but maybe Abbie has the same problem, who knows lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they said they were cutting back on videos but they still seem to be churning them out. Was that a ploy for pity since things are slow now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We cant even give them credits for the tokens. That whole little set up is from JSA.
I almost forgot. Even Thandy has had enough of Thilla and tries to escape. But Thilla 'runs' and grabs her just in time. Still doesn't know how to carry the dam dog. Poor Thandy.

Now that I think about it, it is a little weird they do shave her armpits, but again, I know that if I don't shave mine, it feels irritating if it grows long and the hairs at the top touch the soft (unaffected/no hairs) area at the bottom.. (sorry for the TMI but maybe Abbie has the same problem, who knows lol)
because they don't want her to fly away when she starts vigor flapping.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought they said they were cutting back on videos but they still seem to be churning them out. Was that a ploy for pity since things are slow now?
He did 2 a day for like 3 days..... so he cut down to just 1 a day again

I shave mine because I feel stinky if I don't. Guess it holds in heat and sweat? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its a matter of time....it may not be as fast as we would like, but the tide will turn. We see more and more negative comments popping up over there, and new members popping up over here. Asa really needs to start planning his next money making move. Watching Abbie stare blankly while playing with Play Doh isnt cute at 15 (next month) and it will be downright sad at 18.

Also wanted to point out how P mentioned encouraging the leghumpers to share their links and vlogs to "spread more awareness." Shameless plug.

Summer in the driveway with the chalk: "Oh we can draw a puzzle piece!" None of them think of anything except Autism. Like they have zero identity of their own.

Loved it when Sandy tried to run out and Asa had to yell at P to watch the dog. That heifer has zero maternal instinct, even for the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope the intake on that pool is not on the bottom. People have drowned when their clothing got sucked into them. One poor girl had part of her body sucked into one. She survived but terribly handicapped. The story is nightmarish. Those lights hanging over the pool made me shudder. And no fall in alarm. Guess I am just a mother hen but things happen even when you cover all your bases. Ask anyone who ended up paralyzed jumping or falling into a pool and hitting their head, neck or tailbone. And these people just throw caution to the wind on a daily basis.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It isnt weird. They live in Florida and shes constantly flapping about, its hot....ewww. LOL. Besides, does anyone seriously think Abbie is aware of, or cares about "gender roles"??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I took these the other day. Not sure why he left the clip in of her so close to the camera. I just saw a very IDD girl who didn’t know she was being filmed. (Rubbing her eyes when he asked her to do something....someone else noticed she does this a lot).

Omg! Hard alcohol just sitting on the counter. What even is that? I was raised w/ no alcohol in the house (doesn’t mean I didn’t have my bar years tho) & it’s the same for my kids. We might have a bottle of wine in the fridge maybe twice a year. This also explains his weight gain/bloated appearance. They need to STOP it w/ the alcohol NOW, if they CARE about Abbie.
Yes I was the one that mentioned she rubs her eyes when she tried to get out of doing something and wants to stall. Never noticed the liquor on the cabinet before. Hmmm. Thilla must want it closer to her so she doesn't have to walk so far for all the things. Hope Absent never takes a swig.

I hope the intake on that pool is not on the bottom. People have drowned when their clothing got sucked into them. One poor girl had part of her body sucked into one. She survived but terribly handicapped. The story is nightmarish. Those lights hanging over the pool made me shudder. And no fall in alarm. Guess I am just a mother hen but things happen even when you cover all your bases. Ask anyone who ended up paralyzed jumping or falling into a pool and hitting their head, neck or tailbone. And these people just throw caution to the wind on a daily basis.
I had a pool years ago and it was against the law to have any wiring of any kind over the pool.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Watched the rest w sound off. Really puts in whole new perspective. It’s Arses mouth moving non stop. Silly looking more and more pissed off.Get to see all of the DD cups,notice how much Silly really manhandles that poor puppy( here’s hoping he really bites her sooner v later),the clothing hung on the fence,and last,but not the least,just how bad Abbie is looking and just how dirty looking she really is. Yeah,even while self isolating it shouldn’t be that hard to brush her hair,clean her up. Of course,once again they have her in that damned autism shirt.
Oh,and a Silly licking her hands,gets caught in camera and looks like she wiped them on her clothing....ick,ick,ick
Can you just imagine having to take care of an adult (well soon enough) like a baby, not even a toddler..I wonder if they have to wipe her butt..I’m gonna go with yes...

Its a matter of time....it may not be as fast as we would like, but the tide will turn. We see more and more negative comments popping up over there, and new members popping up over here. Asa really needs to start planning his next money making move. Watching Abbie stare blankly while playing with Play Doh isnt cute at 15 (next month) and it will be downright sad at 18.

Also wanted to point out how P mentioned encouraging the leghumpers to share their links and vlogs to "spread more awareness." Shameless plug.

Summer in the driveway with the chalk: "Oh we can draw a puzzle piece!" None of them think of anything except Autism. Like they have zero identity of their own.

Loved it when Sandy tried to run out and Asa had to yell at P to watch the dog. That heifer has zero maternal instinct, even for the dogs.
TRUTH!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.