Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pick up the unused pallet out of your backyard you hillbilly!
Or maybe not.
It matches the rest of the mess you have going on back there!
Ever hear of throwing your garbage away?
Or sweeping up leaves?
The royal family of Florida.
From the house of Hillbilly.
Will there be a toilet paper shortage in the autism kingdom?
Stay tuned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see P was cooking cafeteria style ... enough ribs to feed 50 people.'

Lol.. they had to put up a partition to keep Abbie from jumping in the pool while they were trying to "school" her.. I hope they are enjoying their lack of discipline.

Summer follows Abbie around with this adoring look on her face.. weird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Told you guys todays vlog was chalk in the driveway lol.

Seriously every "scene" there's at least one dunkins cup.... dinner time there was 3. How many times a week do they need to go to the store? They are far from hurting for food. Its kinda sickening. I won't even get into the Jim Bean box on the counter. Means a liquor store haul or delivery (not sure if FL has delivery or not)

I still don't know what life skill she was learning. How to not be appreciative of things? Can't believe he got something sent "a long time ago" and just now opened it. Personalized and everything. Your narcissist sociopath is showing A. Truely scummy human.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So just watched today's vlog
More of the same nonsense. What they are calling homeschooling is a joke.
And if P doesnt stop dancing I'm seriously gonna barf. I honestly think she thinks she's hot. I guess there are men out there who find those real big mamas kinda sexy....

And why in the hell is Summer doing this whole quarantine thing with them? Most normal people are with their own families.

And if they dont stop cooing and giggling over Abbie and saying how cute she is....she will never learn a thing. I found myself wondering why P was telling Abbie to go to the left---She has no idea what left is. She couldnt even really hold the hose by herself nor could she pick the difference between purple and orange. But just keep on giggling everyone! Summer will lead the way!

But...good job! That's okay! My sweet girl!
Isnt she cute???

• Heart
  • Haha
So just watched today's vlog
More of the same nonsense. What they are calling homeschooling is a joke.
And if P doesnt stop dancing I'm seriously gonna barf. I honestly think she thinks she's hot. I guess there are men out there who find those real big mamas kinda sexy....

And why in the hell is Summer doing this whole quarantine thing with them? Most normal people are with their own families.

And if they dont stop cooing and giggling over Abbie and saying how cute she is....she will never learn a thing. I found myself wondering why P was telling Abbie to go to the left---She has no idea what left is. She couldnt even really hold the hose by herself nor could she pick the difference between purple and orange. But just keep on giggling everyone! Summer will lead the way!

But...good job! That's okay! My sweet girl!
Isnt she cute???
I think Abbie is nice looking, or at least can be..but I don’t see cuteness at her age. I certainly don’t think she acts cute. I don’t know why the “fans” say she is so “stinking cute”..or “super cute”. It gets on my nerves.

• Heart
Didn’t get much past the play doh bit. It was painful to watch. Three people telling g Abbie what to do. I so want to yell to her and tell her to punch them all! She couldn’t grasp the concept of that damned play doh maker and wasn’t keen on learning either. Once again a useless lesson. A 15 minute session of teaching her new signs,or maybe even forming letter sounds would be a better investment.
Its a damned 3 ring circus and poor Abbie is the lion in a cage being taunted by the trainers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Playing with play dough Cilla asks "Can you hand me the purple." Asa holds out the purple while pulling back the orange and Abbie grabs it. "Nice that is purple!!!" as Abbie grabs what Asa held out. Abbie isn't even looking at the play dough. Wonder what would have happened if Asa held out a piece of dog poop. Same response "Nice that is purple!" Get real Cilla, she has no clue.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Playing with play dough Cilla asks "Can you hand me the purple." Asa holds out the purple while pulling back the orange and Abbie grabs it. "Nice that is purple!!!" as Abbie grabs what Asa held out. Abbie isn't even looking at the play dough. Wonder what would have happened if Asa held out a piece of dog poop. Same response "Nice that is purple!" Get real Cilla, she has no clue.
Sometimes she almost seems blind the way she doesn't focus on anything in front of her..

• Heart
It would drive any one to a tantrum having 3 people standing around giving orders at the same time. They do not give her time to process things or do it on her own. If she doesn't do it right away, Asa is grabbing her hands and doing it for her. And the cameras in her face.

She never looks at what they are telling her to do. She does it but doesn't look at what she is doing at all.

Maybe if Asa and Summer would shut the hell up and back off, let P work with her and give her a minute to think, she may learn something.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
and ya know with how many times she rubs her nose and sucks her fingers, they are filthy.
and she licked her fingers at the very end of todays vlog, but quick put her hands down when she realized it was on her. Summer barely said a word today. Just stood in the background and laughed a few times. Once again they are rewarding Absent with more candy than she earned for doing nothing. They are 100% reading here. They are now using tokens like 'Cody Speaks' channel does since someone talked about it on here. Looks like Pilla has had it, lol. Watered Abbies Acres, ate some clay, but couldn't run into the pool because they baracaded (?) it with chairs tipped over. Scribbled on the sidewalk with chalk, which Abby slid over and got if all over her backside. Come on Summer....liven' up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It would drive any one to a tantrum having 3 people standing around giving orders at the same time. They do not give her time to process things or do it on her own. If she doesn't do it right away, Asa is grabbing her hands and doing it for her. And the cameras in her face.

She never looks at what they are telling her to do. She does it but doesn't look at what she is doing at all.

Maybe if Asa and Summer would shut the hell up and back off, let P work with her and give her a minute to think, she may learn something.
They are hopeless. They all treat her like a zoo animal standing around waiting for her to do something funny. It is no surprise that Abbie isn't being compliant she must be that stressed out by having large arse humans towering over her all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.