Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys notice how Pigcilla really seems like she doesn’t really care about anything he Ass says.. she pretends to listen but you can totally tell she’s blocking him out ...... he’s such a goon ! His stupid planter that she wanted painted and he said he didn’t want to ... lazy ass !!! Half a million dollar home and two crappy pallets with plants ... your so handy Assa ! Pigcilla is so lucky to have such a handyman 😂😂😂 how she puts up with him day in and day out , understand it’s quarantine but before this they spent every minute together , man I’d be heading to rehab by the end of the quarentine if my man was anything like Assa..
It's not like P has no hands. She can get off the couch and paint that ugly ass thing. Goodness, all of them are annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not like P has no hands. She can get off the couch and paint that ugly ass thing. Goodness, all of them are annoying.
I think she might still be upset about the cheese at the store. Only 2 of each kind per customer. Poor thing cant be expected to do something like PAINT after a blow like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched the latest vlog and I need Pot Therapy after that.

The plants look lovely, I wonder if they realize they need tending? It seriously looks like Abbie needs a shower...so....probably not on the plant thing.

Man...P looks sick and miserable at the end of that one.

Geeze....they get on my last nerve.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awe come on now...Princess Silly get her little ole hands all painty? That’s for others to do. She’s just a proper lil ole southern self proclaimed princess,and,well,she would just about have the vapors if she had to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time poster here....I started watching this family last year in the old house and really felt they were a wonderful family. I even bought some LL products (luckily only one order and 2 Amaze boxes before I cancelled) to help them out. I only found out about this blog when I watched the "If You Should Know" video. I feel like many of you here that since they moved in the new house, it is SO different! Where are Abbie's sensory toys like the cool sand stuff she used to play with at the table? Why doesn't she have a sensory room in the new house? The influx of YT/LL money has absolutely changed them for the worse. I do think P can't handle having an autistic child that's why she threw herself into all the school committees etc., just to be able to get away from her and to say to A that she's too tired to help take care of her. I can't believe the difference in Abbie from when she was little - it's so upsetting to see how much she has regressed. In the old house it was all about her routine but in the new house it's a free for all. I also believe CN left for other reasons than they stated - I think she saw the changes also and didn't want to be part of it. Plus without the constant reinforcement training Abbie was probably getting harder for CN to handle on their outings. I hate that they went to those VidCon etc. conferences and learned how to get viewers to click and comment more. Every time I hear A or P say "comment below...." it is so obvious what that really means~please comment so we can make more money. And Isaiah, that poor young man, even though they have said several times they don't expect him to be Abbie's caregiver, actions speak louder than words and they have conditioned him to be exactly that. And Summer - STOP the tickling!!!!!! It is NOT funny and can actually be torturous (I speak from experience when my sisters would do it me). Poor Abbie can't even tell them if she likes it or not. I'm really sorry that I no longer feel this is a wonderful family. This "sweet girl" is growing up to be an out of control, impossible to care for, woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Another random older vlog recommended by YT, it's from June of 2018 and talks about the meds that Abigail was on at the time and one that just got prescribed, the ones mentioned are
Tenex - which is used for high blood pressure and ADHD
Buspar - for anxiety
Prozac - anti-depressant, anti-ocd
zoloft - anti-depressant
Hydroxyzine - anti-histamine which can have a sedative effect
Of course, Asa tried to control the conversation with the psychiatrist saying what HE (Asa) thought was more appropriate for Abbie. To a point, I can agree with that because obviously Asa spends more time with Abbie than the Dr does. However, the Dr is the medical expert here.
I don't know if Abbie is still on all of these same meds today. I do recall Asa mentioning the hydroxyzine recently.

Reactions: 10
First time poster here....I started watching this family last year in the old house and really felt they were a wonderful family. I even bought some LL products (luckily only one order and 2 Amaze boxes before I cancelled) to help them out. I only found out about this blog when I watched the "If You Should Know" video. I feel like many of you here that since they moved in the new house, it is SO different! Where are Abbie's sensory toys like the cool sand stuff she used to play with at the table? Why doesn't she have a sensory room in the new house? The influx of YT/LL money has absolutely changed them for the worse. I do think P can't handle having an autistic child that's why she threw herself into all the school committees etc., just to be able to get away from her and to say to A that she's too tired to help take care of her. I can't believe the difference in Abbie from when she was little - it's so upsetting to see how much she has regressed. In the old house it was all about her routine but in the new house it's a free for all. I also believe CN left for other reasons than they stated - I think she saw the changes also and didn't want to be part of it. Plus without the constant reinforcement training Abbie was probably getting harder for CN to handle on their outings. I hate that they went to those VidCon etc. conferences and learned how to get viewers to click and comment more. Every time I hear A or P say "comment below...." it is so obvious what that really means~please comment so we can make more money. And Isaiah, that poor young man, even though they have said several times they don't expect him to be Abbie's caregiver, actions speak louder than words and they have conditioned him to be exactly that. And Summer - STOP the tickling!!!!!! It is NOT funny and can actually be torturous (I speak from experience when my sisters would do it me). Poor Abbie can't even tell them if she likes it or not. I'm really sorry that I no longer feel this is a wonderful family. This "sweet girl" is growing up to be an out of control, impossible to care for, woman.
Welcome to the forum. New posters are always welcome, we have all come over from the dark side.

• Haha
Careful...next weeks vlog is going to be a sensory room for Abbie😏 Since finding this blog I’ve noticed that if something is discussed on here, it’ll be in an upcoming vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably
Another random older vlog recommended by YT, it's from June of 2018 and talks about the meds that Abigail was on at the time and one that just got prescribed, the ones mentioned are
Buspar - for anxiety
zoloft - anti-depressant
Of course, Asa tried to control the conversation with the psychiatrist saying what HE (Asa) thought was more appropriate for Abbie. To a point, I can agree with that because obviously Asa spends more time with Abbie than the Dr does. However, the Dr is the medical expert here.
I don't know if Abbie is still on all of these same meds today. I do recall Asa mentioning the hydroxyzine recently.
Not sure if she is. Last time I heard him mention meds he mention klonopin. Seems like also a sleep med like ambien or something. It just stuck with me because I have been on most of the things Ab is/has taken.

Reactions: 9
Only just watched last nights vlog. Absent looked like the girl from the ring at the start. Nice to see ABA Is working, 15 years and she got a bowl , good job.
Cilla is really feeling it with Abbie being at home, you can see her getting more stressed by the day, I think we might see her crack soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only just watched last nights vlog. Absent looked like the girl from the ring at the start. Nice to see ABA Is working, 15 years and she got a bowl , good job.
Cilla is really feeling it with Abbie being at home, you can see her getting more stressed by the day, I think we might see her crack soon.
I was thinking the same thing! lol... Abbie goes right up to the camera and just kinda stands there creepily.... :oops:😐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Cute is a factor for sure, but they also know the bigger she gets the harder it will be to physically control her. Imagine Abbie taller and heavier at 30, and them at 50 trying to stop a meltdown.

Reactions: 4
Yay! We could all use the scamitzer right now.

I have to say, when it feels like the ceiling is going to cave in on me, I remind myself that it could be worse. I could be sheltering in place with the Maass family.
Right!! Seriously, I can't even deal with him in the vlogs!! If I happen to check something out in a vlog these days, I'm like "nope", mute and/fast forward as quick as possible as soon as he is in view and opens his mouth.
I cannot take their fakery and lies and Beelzebub is just nauseating 🙈 🙉🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was on my recommendations. I was wondering what was taking them so long to get to the stage, thinking it must be Abbie. But then you see P squishing past the seats to get through lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Buspar - for anxiety
zoloft - anti-depressant
I am high as a kite just reading all that!
Abbie actually ingests it and yet, she's still wide open most of the time.
It's as though these chemicals have little - or on some days - no effect.
How is that?
Is it because with IDD, extremely high doses are necessary in order to work?
One would think 2 antidepressants along with the blood pressure meds would act as a tranquilizer in most humans.
I am not a pharmacist but I do know a thing or two about drugs.
Something is not right.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WE know what causes pregnancy, in this day and age there really is not much reason to get pregnant before you are ready. If a woman breeds with some cat that doesn't give a tit? That's on her. It sure as heck isn't the kid's fault. If joy for a mother is another man? Then put your kid up for adoption and carry on. Some mothers get joy from being a mother, raising a decent human being.
I’m glad I didn’t have children with my ex. He is a sociopath. He did, however, have a child with his girlfriend. That child happens to have autism. I’m PROUD of his ex for recognizing the abuse, and I truly do hope she finds love. (They weren’t married, he and I were, but had he and I had a child, and I left him for abusing me and our child, I would majorly home I’d be allowed to find love again)

Along the same vein...what if Isaiah DOES end up Abs caregiver? Is he allowed to date or does he have to give up his personal life to solely care for Abby?

As someone with a chronic illness, I appreciate the help I get from my support network, but I also hope they have good support, too. I taught a boy on the more severe end of the spectrum, thoughhe was verbal. His dad died suddenly of a heart attack. A few years later his mother remarried and it was so amazing for this kid. Having another loving influence in his life really opened him up and calmed him down.

I totally get your concerns, I just hope folks don’t think they are somehow bad parent if they choose to date. I spent a decade being abused because I didn’t know how to get out. Had we had a child during that time I wouldn’t have given them up for adoption, but I do know I would find it terribly depressing to think I threw my chance of a happy marriage and life, away, on a man who ultimate turned out to be a confirmed sociopath.

I am high as a kite just reading all that!
Abbie actually ingests it and yet, she's still wide open most of the time.
It's as though these chemicals have little - or on some days - no effect.
How is that?
Is it because with IDD, extremely high doses are necessary in order to work?
One would think 2 antidepressants along with the blood pressure meds would act as a tranquilizer in most humans.
I am not a pharmacist but I do know a thing or two about drugs.
Something is not right.
IMO.
I agree, it is probably like everything else with them....a big pile of :poop:.
They don't follow through with anything nor listen to the advice and instructions of any of the other professionals, it wouldn't surprise me that they weren't properly administering her meds.
What is Mr. Ego's current BS reasoning..."we are real people"-
So I guess"real" people don't listen to"professional" huh Doughboy 🥴

• Heart
It would be interesting to see an MRI/cat scan of Abi’s brain. Maybe One day there will be a brain surgery that can rewire the brain (as a child) I also don’t know how Isaiah can do homework/concentrate/study with Abbi around, even in his room with the door shut. Doesn’t Abby have a pair of noise canceling headphones? I’d use them to do work/think in my room, with the door closed. (And to avoid the camera. It would drown out Asa knocking on his door wanting(needing) him for the vlog. And ignoring them when they ask *make* him watch Abi while they go out. They gotta get used to him not being there come Fall. Won’t be able to yell up the stairs for Isaiah to tuck A in bed, or making him babysit while they go have fun. I’m kinda surprised he gets good grades, when he lives in a noisy zoo. What would Asa do if he suddenly refused to be filmed/in videos. Their money won’t last forever, and their channel will one day be irrelevant. Dave Ramsey wouldn’t approve of their spending. Save! My Mom now has envelopes for her and my Dad. Each with a certain amount of money for the week. One being for gas, 1 for food, 1 for miscellaneous/spending etc.. only use that money, if it runs out you can’t spend more.

Reactions: 7
Summer - STOP the tickling!!!!!! It is NOT funny and can actually be torturous (I speak from experience when my sister would do that to me). Poor Abbie can't even tell them if she likes it or not.
[/QUOTE]
SAME! I hate/d it! Another reason why I stopped watching, back in September. as I basically got sensory overload* just from WATCHING the videos! Never mind actually being there! I feel/felt so sorry for her...
*I’m one of the #ActuallyAutistic members on this forum :)

*Edit, sorry, I messed up the repost on this one and accidentally changed some words because I thought it was my post🤷‍♀️

Maybe One day there will be a brain surgery that can rewire the brain (as a child)
Just fyi, that kind of statement leads into
« cure talk » and is something the vast majority of autistic people despise the idea of. Hence why we hate A$ and the puzzle piece (which again, A$$a is an a$$hole for using constantly while he is trying to play games with the autistic community. The ableism that cure talk and A$ have created has literally cost autistic lives....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I doubt she was on prozac & zoloft at the same time. Pretty sure those are both SSRI’s. All AD’s can make anyone feel like napping during the day. The brain just doesn’t get much REM sleep. I don’t believe she’s currently on an SSRI? But, I think they added or increased meds within the past few weeks. Many here were saying she needed a med increase due to her weight. I can’t say for sure if she is more vacant at times though. That would be tough if she’s more calm from a med change, but then showing SIB. I’ve seen her clench her hands & hold her mouth to her wrists in vlogs many of times, but I didn’t know she was ever drawing blood. Not sure how long it has been since she’s drawn blood.

No more ID bracelet? Right? Can’t recall her wearing it anymore. She must’ve been removing it.

Too funny ...”why doesn’t Priss paint?”. Normally, I like the natural look, but she might have a good point. I don’t think those casters are going to last long. He’s going to need some more industrial wheels. The chair didn’t look worn out. What a goof & wasteful if he doesn’t plan to replace the chair wheels.

Btw, I rem ID bracelet when i saw Kaidel’s mom talk about using a Sharpie to write on his back! Is she insane? She’s a nurse & should know that would go into his bloodstream! He could still get out & get injured before being found. He needs constant supervision! She admitted the windows weren’t properly locked. Were there screens? I just can’t watch her as she makes me a nervous wreck w/ her wide-eyed anxious & frail look about her. How is she able to properly care for patients if she thinks that writing w/ a Sharpie on her son is a good idea? Ok. sorry to go back to her situation. Carry on w/ the maass’.

regarding kaidel’s mom:

Absorption into the bloodstream occurs when chemicals in the marker permeate the skin or enter the body through broken skin. For the most part, it's the solvents in the inkof a Sharpie pen that present a health concern more than the pigments. ... Still, Sharpie does not recommend using the markers on skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.