Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we looked at statistics I bet you are the exception tof he rules. Yes, we all have different opinions but can be civil enough to rise above.
I'm not sure why you think this is some rare happening, because it's not. A lot of women have and can accomplish this. Everyone's situation is different, and you can't place every woman in the same category because you don't know everyone's story. To be forever alone just because you now have a child or have to wait forever until that child grows until you can find a partner, that's just ridiculous. Give a woman credit, a lot of women are responsible when dating and won't even bring that person around their child until they know that they have something serious.

It's sad you're putting so much blame on women while you're excusing any blame or responsibility on the man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Like he asked DD if it was okay to have meetups? I'm sure he said he called, but did he?
I was thinking the same thing. A says he called. But hesays lots of things that aren't true. I'd say it's 50/50.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah and that thing looked awful.
He used white thumb tacks on black cloth and did a messy job hammering them in. 😄
🐖 was not pleased that the monstrosity would be out on her patio. 😄😄😄 It was so obvious. Then, she asked him if he would paint it.
😄😄
IMO
I just love their version of self isolating. Is it the isolating when we feel like it method?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It is pretty sad to imagine if A or P died, how in the world would Abbie understand that? Would she miss her/him when they never come home? I know it’s dark to bring it up but it’s inevitable
I think she might notice if they just never came back, but during these departures, for all Abbie knew, Summer was just going to the store and would be right back, and there was no reason for her to get upset other than her parents were being dramatic and weird. They wanted her to show emotion so they could wax poetic about how bonded she and Summer were. I do feel bad for them, though, that (according to Asa) they don't even know if she loves them or not.

Reactions: 11
It is pretty sad to imagine if A or P died, how in the world would Abbie understand that? Would she miss her/him when they never come home? I know it’s dark to bring it up but it’s inevitable
I don't know. Based on what I can see in the videos if someone is out of Abbie's sight for a while, they're out of her mind.

Reactions: 18
I can be a self righteous old witch...but I also have good qualities. I really do.

I apologize that I said something that hit home for members and hurt their feelings. I really do care about that. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling with me being old fashioned and opinionated. I have also been known to change my mind after seeing other sides of things.

Now...get off my lawn! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think they are prepared. They've mentioned their CPA and business manager several times. I do think the empire will crumble, but not for a few years yet. Right now they are doing well, but like everything else, it will die down in a few years.

I think Asa is part Elf. Look at the low waist and teeny little legs. He not just short, he is built funny.
Pig better start cooking healthier or they'll be no one around to take care of abbie..you can tell how much weight Isaiah has gained in that tik tok and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't all pre diabetic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree. They don't even mention CN anymore. Strange.
Something was up for sure. CN got out of there., and when she left you could tell she was glad to go. She used to be in the vlogs frequently, and was always laughing and talking with them and cheerful. Those last few months we saw less and less of her, and when we did see her she was basically coming in and getting Abbie and leaving. No more hanging out, helping do the laundry, no projects...she literally took Abbie out of the house for the respite period, then dropped her off.
And when Asa gave the whole "shes leaving us for someone who needs her more, we'll miss her so much, she'll be back to visit, yada yada" speech CN sat on the couch and basically said nothing. No "I'll miss you too"......nothing, and what she did say was less than enthusiastic.
No clue what went down, but CN was clearly over them. And I remember the leghumpers were all saying "OMG how can she leave Abbie??!!" Like what, nannys or babysitters or teachers never change? Or that CN would die without her? Sure she may have cared about Abbie, but she wasnt her grandchild or something, she was a client.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How can the not 'get' Tiger King? Is it because they are they are Cashed Up Bogans (not sure what the american equivalent saying is)?

Also how did he not pick up on Abbie signing 'bath' but perhaps meant pool? She probably attributes bath to being wet/water so it would make sense for her to sign it for pool.

Reactions: 8
How about men stop leaving women to be single parents and taking on the full load of supporting and caring for a child.

I could care less if a single mother dates. I’m more concerned about dead beat dads walking out on their children.

Does the mother not deserve joy?
🙌🏼 This!!! 100 times this!!! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 10
I couldn't help but laugh at Ps reaction to the thing A built and was so proud of. It looked like crap. She hate it... and her reaction when he said he would not paint it was less than amused lol. Was great. A really did a terrible job.

Bet those plants will die in no time. Once they film the vlog content of planting the things it will be forgotten.

Ab doesn't need to learn healthy eating her parents do. And cooking classes... health and sanitation... general parenting...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can be a self righteous old witch...but I also have good qualities. I really do.

I apologize that I said something that hit home for members and hurt their feelings. I really do care about that. I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling with me being old fashioned and opinionated. I have also been known to change my mind after seeing other sides of things.

Now...get off my lawn! LOL
Something was up for sure. CN got out of there., and when she left you could tell she was glad to go. She used to be in the vlogs frequently, and was always laughing and talking with them and cheerful. Those last few months we saw less and less of her, and when we did see her she was basically coming in and getting Abbie and leaving. No more hanging out, helping do the laundry, no projects...she literally took Abbie out of the house for the respite period, then dropped her off.
And when Asa gave the whole "shes leaving us for someone who needs her more, we'll miss her so much, she'll be back to visit, yada yada" speech CN sat on the couch and basically said nothing. No "I'll miss you too"......nothing, and what she did say was less than enthusiastic.
No clue what went down, but CN was clearly over them. And I remember the leghumpers were all saying "OMG how can she leave Abbie??!!" Like what, nannys or babysitters or teachers never change? Or that CN would die without her? Sure she may have cared about Abbie, but she wasnt her grandchild or something, she was a client.
I think CN should write a book about them. A behind the scenes book.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pig better start cooking healthier or they'll be no one around to take care of abbie..you can tell how much weight Isaiah has gained in that tik tok and I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't all pre diabetic
Isaiah looked almost as big as Assa in that video! Except Asa still has the gut.....

Reactions: 16
How can the not 'get' Tiger King? Is it because they are they are Cashed Up Bogans (not sure what the american equivalent saying is)?
I'm not sure what the American equivalent is, either. But I agree that is what they are. I've been to the Big Cat Rescue and had no idea that the cats weren't the most interesting things there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh they can start the "Maass B&B" for all the leghumpers...
"Come spend a weekend with Abbie! P will cook your food, Abbie will steal it! Jump in the pool fully clothed! Take a DD run with us! Its the ultimate Maass experience!"
And if you're a subscriber you get a free makeup tutorial from P and a bottle of fake hand sanitizer

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooooo..even w all the swimming,Abbie is not sleeping well at night! Personally,I think the pool is her escape. The camera can’t be in her face,she’s not being bopped and bopped,and she knows no one is gonna pull her from the pool.
The stress is taking a toll on Silly. She’s looking more and more beat each day. The full time Abbie parenting is taking its toll.

As to Arses crack at the end about hanging plants making him feel old? Guess he doesn’t get around people much. I myself have been hanging plants since my first apartment at 17! Both indoor and outdoor plants!

by the end of next week Silly may just be wishing she was sick enough to either take to bed or be in a hospital just to get away. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And if you're a subscriber you get a free makeup tutorial from P and a bottle of fake hand sanitizer
Yay! We could all use the scamitzer right now.

I have to say, when it feels like the ceiling is going to cave in on me, I remind myself that it could be worse. I could be sheltering in place with the Maass family.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.