Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did ask for them. Was a paint store and he said he called them and they okayed it. He is supposedly building something for Abbie..
Like he asked DD if it was okay to have meetups? I'm sure he said he called, but did he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone want to guess how long it will be before those plants are brown and died?? Plants take work, just like small humans, and we seen how well A&P did there...
I missed that portion or video then.. Some companies do give them away but most are charged for them and depend on the return revenue. I remember many years ago, when the pallet phase went around, a lot of companies had to stack them indoors... People thought that they were just free but sadly, that isn’t the case. Even the broken ones are usually sold to a repair company, fixed up and resold back out...
He built an herb garden out of some skids for Absent to plant healthy foods in because they are learning about it in school.

Reactions: 5
I had this weird dream last night about Abbie and she was diagonsed with bipolar.
I thought it was a weird dream when i woke up!!

Reactions: 3
How about men stop leaving women to be single parents and taking on the full load of supporting and caring for a child.

I could care less if a single mother dates. I’m more concerned about dead beat dads walking out on their children.

Does the mother not deserve joy?
WE know what causes pregnancy, in this day and age there really is not much reason to get pregnant before you are ready. If a woman breeds with some cat that doesn't give a tit? That's on her. It sure as heck isn't the kid's fault. If joy for a mother is another man? Then put your kid up for adoption and carry on. Some mothers get joy from being a mother, raising a decent human being.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Exactly! Imagine how Abbie would feel if she saw dear "crazy" Nanny again.
Something about the way that relationship ended felt sour to me for some reason, things appeared other than as they seemed. Don't get me started :rolleyes:
I agree. They don't even mention CN anymore. Strange.

Reactions: 15
He built an herb garden out of some skids for Absent to plant healthy foods in because they are learning about it in school.
Yeah and that thing looked awful.
He used white thumb tacks on black cloth and did a messy job hammering them in. 😄
🐖 was not pleased that the monstrosity would be out on her patio. 😄😄😄 It was so obvious. Then, she asked him if he would paint it.
😄😄
IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree, and it bothers me for several reasons. I know Summer is the current Chosen One, but calling her Abbie's "best friend" is putting words in Abbie's mouth. When Summer would have to leave for school (or whatever reason) for a few months, they would draw out this dramatic scene with the whole family crying like fools until Abbie finally got upset and then A and P would be like "ohhh she's sooo sad. Her best friend leaving!" Whatever. I don't see any special feeling from Abbie towards Summer either. It's also kind of dismissive to the friendships Abbie has with other friends or helpers.
It is pretty sad to imagine if A or P died, how in the world would Abbie understand that? Would she miss her/him when they never come home? I know it’s dark to bring it up but it’s inevitable

Reactions: 7
WE know what causes pregnancy, in this day and age there really is not much reason to get pregnant before you are ready. If a woman breeds with some cat that doesn't give a tit? That's on her. It sure as heck isn't the kid's fault. If joy for a mother is another man? Then put your kid up for adoption and carry on. Some mothers get joy from being a mother, raising a decent human being.
I was a divorced mom of 2. I dated a while later after my divorce. Had I not,I wouldn’t have met the man I was married to for 37 yrs,raised those 2 children as his own,and never once denied they were his til the day he died in January. No,I wasn’t catting around,and my kids weren’t neglected. If anything they gained so much more because I did venture out,and didn’t close myself off.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree. They don't even mention CN anymore. Strange.
When they posted the boo hoo video, she posted this meme.

Priscilla put a heart on the post....but before that she had not liked any other post by CN.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly! Imagine how Abbie would feel if she saw dear "crazy" Nanny again.
Something about the way that relationship ended felt sour to me for some reason, things appeared other than as they seemed. Don't get me started :rolleyes:
💯Agree! I had the exact feeling as I was watching.

Reactions: 8
Priscilla was saying food is scarce in the grocery stores. Doesn't look like they're having too much trouble finding it to me.

Omg I was watching this when Priscilla said "Look Summer we added to your front door. Summer responds Awww that's so cute. Tell me she is not sounding like a duplicate to Priscilla. That's just crazy.

Starts at 7:48 in the video.
Wait...does that say "Therapy" in the thumbnail. Have I not been commenting about how they all need therapy....alot?
Is this a play on words??Am I crazy or does this dumb bird think he is outsmarting us??

Asa, you should really read and reflect on what people are posting here. I think this forum is filled with alot of amazing people and insightful comments. I am learning so much from them, you could too.

TOO BAD YOU'RE A NARCISSISTIC 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey everyone ... it dawned on me that the reason why they made up the “oh Ass is overworked ... not enough time with family” crap could very well be that Abbie is in the house 247 now... and P cannot handle it. One dead giveaway to that was from yesterday’s vlog... why did Ass have to step in to be the one to have Abbie wash her bowl after she ate? That was so weird. It started with P directing her, then all of a sudden here is bleeping A. I understand both Isaiah and Summer are in the house too but they do have to take their classes in between pool time. So that’s my take on the whole situation. P can’t handle Abbie while bleeping A edits lol
To me, it seems the big lady gets irritated very easily with Abigail's bullshit. She just dosent have the patience for it. (Yes, I do call Abigail's behavior bullshit bc, that's what alot of it is. Just a bunch of bullshit that they have allowed to go on for way too long.)

I was a divorced mom of 2. I dated a while later after my divorce. Had I not,I wouldn’t have met the man I was married to for 37 yrs,raised those 2 children as his own,and never once denied they were his til the day he died in January. No,I wasn’t catting around,and my kids weren’t neglected. If anything they gained so much more because I did venture out,and didn’t close myself off.
If we looked at statistics I bet you are the exception the rule. Yes, we all have different opinions but can be civil enough to rise above.

Do you guys notice how Pigcilla really seems like she doesn’t really care about anything he Ass says.. she pretends to listen but you can totally tell she’s blocking him out ...... he’s such a goon ! His stupid planter that she wanted painted and he said he didn’t want to ... lazy ass !!! Half a million dollar home and two crappy pallets with plants ... your so handy Assa ! Pigcilla is so lucky to have such a handyman 😂😂😂 how she puts up with him day in and day out , understand it’s quarantine but before this they spent every minute together , man I’d be heading to rehab by the end of the quarentine if my man was anything like Assa..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for sharing,I didn't get to say before; Sorry for your loss. RIP to your dear one.
Best wishes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.